PDA

View Full Version : So when one jumps off the bandwagon... where do they go?

hsxvvd
04-11-2008, 04:03 PM
It seems as though we have a lot of people giving up on the Spurs, I'm curious to know where they all go?

Are you bandwagon jumpers going to support another NBA team? If so, who?

Or are you going to secretly watch Spurs games and quietly jump back on the bandwagon... say around conference finals?

Or have you thrown your little hissy fit, posted your "Spurs won't win"/"Spurs are too old" or equivalent thread and gone fishing for the playoffs.

Also, does jumping ship in 08' exclude you from potential 09' discussions and/or celebrations?

mexicanjunior
04-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Or have you thrown your little hissy fit, posted your "Spurs won't win"/"Spurs are too old" or equivalent thread and gone fishing for the playoffs.

I don't think saying they won't win or are too old to pull out another championship constitutes jumping off the wagon as much as evaulating the situation and making a prediction. I'll still root for the Spurs and watch them but I don't expect them to do much come post season after what they have shown me this month...

HighLowLobForBig-50
04-11-2008, 04:42 PM
we need a poll to see who believes we can win it this year, and who does not. then we could keep tabs

T Park
04-11-2008, 04:55 PM
What good would that do?