PDA

View Full Version : The Hornets have Heart!

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 12:17 AM
They didn't fold and didn't throw the white flag (like certain team people here follow) after being down by 30 points agaisnt the Lakers tonight.

They came back and almost pull this one out and only lost by 4 points!

Take Notice, this is the way you supposed to play a basketball game, never let the other team stomp you, always fight, have heart!! .

Hopefully Popazit watched this game. :fro

Amuseddaysleeper
04-12-2008, 12:18 AM
They didn't fold and didn't throw the white flag (like certain team people here follow) after being down by 30 points agaisnt the Lakers tonight.

Take Notice, this is the way you supposed to play a basketball game, never let the other team stomp you, always fight, have heart!! .

Meaning, you hope the Spurs show heart on Sunday.

I knew there was a Spurs fan inside there somewhere

LilMissSPURfect
04-12-2008, 12:19 AM
suns a little 2 confident......... gear up "bitches!!!

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 12:20 AM
Meaning, you hope the Spurs show heart on Sunday.

I knew there was a Spurs fan inside there somewhere

I just feel sorry for your team, they are "defending champs" and really look like a NBDL team out there!

I don't expect them to show up on Sunday as they will probably lose by 40 points and never try to even make a comeback!

Mister Sinister
04-12-2008, 12:25 AM
I just feel sorry for your team, they are "defending champs" and really look like a NBDL team out there!

I don't expect them to show up on Sunday as they will probably lose by 40 points and never try to even make a comeback!
You know who I feel sorry for? You. You clearly suffer from issues that cause you seek attention, obviously brought on by a lack of self-esteem, a poor self-image, what have you. So, in an effort to compensate for your own perceived, and quite accurate, impressions of your own inferiority, you do things like this, trying to make yourself feel better by trying to make the rest of us feel bad. And to top it all off, you're clearly gender-confused. Is this really what being a Suns fan does to people?

DAF86
04-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Hey princess! What do you enjoy most, a Suns win or a Spurs loss?

SAtown
04-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Can someone tell me how the Suns/Rockets game went tonight? Also, how did Battier play? Thanks in advance

Guajalote
04-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Are you sure it's worth the risk of popping off on a Spurs website before your team has sealed the deal? Seems pretty risky to me.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/outhouse.jpg

BonnerDynasty
04-12-2008, 12:31 AM
What he/she said is true though. Spurs get down by that much they will give up (lately). Minimize risk for late-season injury, rest for next game, CIA Pop, etc.

Props to the Hornets for fighting back.

allaroundnbafan89
04-12-2008, 12:38 AM
the hornets are the worst team nba they lake no true leadership chris paul is okay but has no true killer instinct neaither do tyson chandler or peja all jokes of a player imo

Mister Sinister
04-12-2008, 12:41 AM
the hornets are the worst team nba they lake no true leadership chris paul is okay but has no true killer instinct neaither do tyson chandler or peja all jokes of a player imo
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step away from the Internet. You're just too fucking stupid.

m33p0
04-12-2008, 12:41 AM
Can someone tell me how the Suns/Rockets game went tonight? Also, how did Battier play? Thanks in advance
rockets won.

Obstructed_View
04-12-2008, 12:44 AM
I'm seriously starting to feel sorry for someone that spends so many years of their life trolling against another team. Really. It's not even that amusing anymore.

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 12:49 AM
rockets won.

Well, they did what your team couldn't! :lol

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 12:50 AM
I'm seriously starting to feel sorry for someone that spends so many years of their life trolling against another team. Really. It's not even that amusing anymore.

I really enjoy it!

Beno Udrih
04-12-2008, 12:56 AM
I really enjoy it!
Yeah and thats the sad thing. You're a loser, but you're just to retarded to realize it.

He's right. Its sad that you've done this for so many years under different screen names. I mean you're exposing your self as a person with no life.

Guajalote
04-12-2008, 12:58 AM
I really enjoy it!

I knew it! He's back!

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/farkus.jpg

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah and thats the sad thing. You're a loser, but you're just to retarded to realize it.

He's right. Its sad that you've done this for so many years under different screen names. I mean you're exposing your self as a person with no life.
Wrong, I have a life, a good paying job, girlfriend, money, everything !

I don't have other screen names...

But anyways, what are queens fans doing here?

Why don't you go to a queens forum..

You sir are a loser, not me.

DazedAndConfused
04-12-2008, 01:02 AM
I don't want to agree with the OP but he is sort of right. The Spurs have waived the white flag way too early in their losses to UTAH and PHX. I'm kinda surprised to see Pop give up like that with the playoffs ever so close.

Solid D
"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

SAtown

:lmao

Beno Udrih
04-12-2008, 01:04 AM

I don't have other screen names...

But anyways, what are queens fans doing here?

Why don't you go to a queens forum..

You sir are a loser, not me.
:lol Hey you dont have to convince me. If you really had all the things you say you have, you wouldn't be here as much as you are day and night. I'd figure a person with said cash, girl, life would have better things to do then kick it on a message board as much as you do. Right?

Guajalote
04-12-2008, 01:11 AM
I don't want to agree with the OP but he is sort of right. The Spurs have waived the white flag way too early in their losses to UTAH and PHX. I'm kinda surprised to see Pop give up like that with the playoffs ever so close.

I see your point, but I think an NBA season is like a marathon followed immediately by a 100 yard dash. Without fresh horses for the playoffs (with fresh groins and calves), I don't see the Spurs or any other team for that matter going the distance. I almost wonder if the Hornets did themselves a disservice tonight by battling so hard.

If this is indeed what Pop is doing, now that the Spurs have made the playoffs, I can see why he's doing it.

Guajalote
04-12-2008, 01:19 AM

Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 01:20 AM
:lol Hey you dont have to convince me. If you really had all the things you say you have, you wouldn't be here as much as you are day and night. I'd figure a person with said cash, girl, life would have better things to do then kick it on a message board as much as you do. Right?

I enjoy the internet and if you noticed (like you said you have) I only spend time here during the evenings and sometimes during the afternoon, see I don't work so hard, because I'm financially solvent. This is my hobbie.

slayermin
04-12-2008, 01:49 AM

Your right.

Like a wise man once told me, "complacency sucks."

Louie Vega
04-12-2008, 03:14 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91504

milkyway21
04-12-2008, 03:17 AM
Hopefully Popazit watched this game:lol

a point or 2 the Lakers won and just half a game to take NO's spot as WC top seeded team.

hey how about taking a peek at my sig below Suns fan?

jealous? Admit it. :lmao

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 04:14 AM
:lol

a point or 2 the Lakers won and just half a game to take NO's spot as WC top seeded team.

hey how about taking a peek at my sig below Suns fan?

jealous? Admit it. :lmao

Enjoy it while you can!

Mister Sinister
04-12-2008, 06:44 AM
Enjoy it while you can!
You know what they say about having loved and lost.

SpursWoman
04-12-2008, 09:08 AM
I really enjoy it!

Well, you aren't good at it, at all.

And what the fuck is it with you and all of the exclaimation points? You're like a Richard Simmons troll.

TampaDude
04-12-2008, 09:11 AM

Uh...the Hornets still lost, and the loss counts the same whether you lose by 1 or 51...this ain't the NCAA...there are no "style points" for keeping it close... :lol

TampaDude
04-12-2008, 09:17 AM

What's that, exactly? Getting knocked out in the first round every time they make the playoffs? Yeah, you're right, the Rockets can do what the Spurs can't... :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Enjoy what I've always wanted but never had while you can!
Fixed.

DarrinS
04-12-2008, 09:28 AM
suns a little 2 confident......... gear up "bitches!!!

QFT

ChuckD
04-12-2008, 10:07 AM
PP isn't a Suns fan. PP = louis, a Rockets fan.

Killakobe81
04-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Hey the Hornets showed heart but remember the Lakers played the night before and looked it to start the 2nd half no worries we have stomped the Hornets with no Gasol and bynum ...got beat fairly easy with both out dominated them in the first half last night and lost a close one with Bynum no Gasol we would beat Hornets in 5 in a playoffs no question their future is bright but they are not quite ready yet ...

Guajalote
04-12-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm still not convinced with the Hornets. I think they're too young and/or inexperienced. I think the "pucker factor" (as Barkley used to call it) will kick in when everything is on the line game after game. They don't have a Kobe or a Duncan to be the killer in the clutch.

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Uh...the Hornets still lost, and the loss counts the same whether you lose by 1 or 51...this ain't the NCAA...there are no "style points" for keeping it close... :lol

The point here is that they're not quitters like the Spurs...