04-12-2008, 02:46 AM
I just can't get over it.

:madrun :pctoss

Budkin
04-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Scola!

Princess Pimp
04-12-2008, 02:58 AM
The same Scola these dumbasses traded to a division rival ?

DAF86
04-12-2008, 03:06 AM

It's getting old, at least post this in the NBA forum

SAtown
04-12-2008, 03:08 AM
It's getting old, at least post this in the NBA forum

Agreed. People need to shut the fuck up about Scola already. This has nothing to do with the Spurs.

Hey dumbass, Houston has not been SA's rival since the mid 90's. Come to think of it, I don't think they have any legitimate rivals these days.

Louie Vega
04-12-2008, 03:11 AM

The same dumbasses your organization hired from to head up their front offices cunt! Stupid ass BITCH!!!!

SAtown
04-12-2008, 03:16 AM
Agreed. People need to shut the fuck up about Scola already. This has nothing to do with the Spurs.

Hey dumbass, Houston has not been SA's rival since the mid 90's. Come to think of it, I don't think they have any legitimate rivals these days.

This goes for SpursDynasty21 also. Seriously, most posters here are sick of seeing that stupid ass pic of Scola in your sig. Did you not see the "Sigs are out of control" (or whatever) thread?

WalterBenitez
04-12-2008, 06:45 AM
http://C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Escritorio\gale\gino chico.jpg

Sorry i'm trying to learn how to post a picture can you see the picture above? please answer.

I only see these never ending thread about feeling bad for Barbosa, Scola :nerd

romain.star
04-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Manu didn't played last night... los argentinos have to post about someone else i guess

whottt
04-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Where was this thread when he scored 2 points in 25 minutes or when the Spurs blew his team out by 20?

Scola has a good game...you guys post about it, he sucks or his team sucks...you guys are nowhere to be found.

Pathetic, the epitome of frontrunning.

T Park
04-12-2008, 09:20 AM

Then you are pathetic.

1Parker1
04-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Yea, but who did he guard, Shaq or Amare? Because didn't Amare get like 37 points? and Shaq 16?

WalterBenitez
Where was this thread when he scored 2 points in 25 minutes or when the Spurs blew his team out by 20?

Scola has a good game...you guys post about it, he sucks or his team sucks...you guys are nowhere to be found.

Pathetic, the epitome of frontrunning.

:D we do miss you buddie :lmao

wildchild
Then you are pathetic.

Harsh but true.

Don't be so damn stupid, Scola lovers! Not. more. Scola. thread! :pctoss

picnroll
04-12-2008, 09:34 AM
whottt carrying the torch long after it's gone out.

picnroll
04-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Yea, but who did he guard, Shaq or Amare? Because didn't Amare get like 37 points? and Shaq 16?
Are you talking about Scola or Duncan?

Indazone
04-12-2008, 09:41 AM
ahh that's m'boy!!

T Park
04-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Are you talking about Scola or Duncan?

Seeing as Stoudamire only had about 20.....

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-12-2008, 10:20 AM
are we really surprised anymore how great Scola has been?

are we really surprised how the SPurs made the biggest blunder in there franchise history with this?

DaDakota
04-12-2008, 10:26 AM
As a Rockets fan, we do appreciate the bone you guys tossed us......

We are still mad about paying for Jackie Butler for another year though.

DD

picnroll
04-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Seeing as Stoudamire only had about 20.....
... 21 on 13 shots. Not as bad as Stoudemire usually lights up Duncan though.

Allanon
04-12-2008, 10:47 AM
I have to admit Scola has been better than I ever thought he'd be. It may have cost the Spurs the Title because he fills the void in guarding the oversized small forwards (Odom, Kirelenko, Diaw, Peja)

There's no question that the Rockets would be a Lottery team without Scola and Mt. Mutumbo. Instead, they're tied in losses with the Spurs for that #3 spot.

Offense, Defense and most importantly, Hustle...it's a shame he slipped to the Rockets.

whottt
04-12-2008, 10:50 AM
whottt carrying the torch long after it's gone out.

The only torch's that's gone out is the torch of your laughing about the Shaq trade...

whottt
04-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Here's where I've been motherfuckers..

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2330264&postcount=15

I could easily see the Rockets dropping 4 out of their next 7....to Boston, New Orleans, Phoenix and SA.

That wasn't just a good shot...that was a fucking bullseye.

I was wanting to talk Scola all fucking day and all fucking night and I couldn't find one of his sack of shit supporters to save my fucking life.

You motherfuckers disappeared more thoroughly than Scola in the fourth quarter of a Euroleague fucking finals.

Don't come in here talking shit now, when you had nothing to say then and act like you've fucking proven something.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89781&page=4&pp=26&highlight=Rockets

whottt
04-12-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm just wondering what the fucking literacy rate must be in Argentina and wherever Pic's from...

Because you mofos obviously can't read the criticisms I have made of Scola from day 1.

On the season Scola's scoring about 2 points more and 2 boards more than I predicted he would...

Big fucking deal...I figured it was TMac's year to get injured instead of Yao's...my bad.

I still can't figure out why Scola sucked so bad in the first part of the season...his game is as polished as it's going to get and he is in his physical prime. And that's all he's got.

Brad Miller would be a HOF'er if he'd played in Adelman's system for his entire career...he's still just about the biggest sack of shit to make an AS game as a C in the NBA ever.

honestfool84
04-12-2008, 11:04 AM
enough with scola.
i think any forum involving scola should be banned from the spurs section.
-David

MmP
04-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Come on whott, just admit it you look for every little excuse to downgrade Scola's game. There's no objetive in your posts already.

Miller a HOFer with Adelman? Lol
Was Miller selected in the ideal lineup of the olympics?
Was he the Tournament of Americas MVP over Kobe?
Was he the MVP of Spain?
Did he ever carried a team by himself succesfully?

word
04-12-2008, 02:01 PM
I like Scola. I thought he was great in 'Little Nicky'.

SAtown
04-12-2008, 02:08 PM
I like Scola. I thought he was great in 'Little Nicky'.

:lmao good one

WalterBenitez
04-12-2008, 02:32 PM
... 21 on 13 shots. Not as bad as Stoudemire usually lights up Duncan though.

the kiddo will be a supertar whenever he stopped being stupid asshole! No one enjoys jumping for a dunk ... :lol

Agloco
04-12-2008, 02:35 PM
As a Rockets fan, we do appreciate the bone you guys tossed us......

We are still mad about paying for Jackie Butler for another year though.

DD

You gotta take the good with the bad........

Sense
04-12-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm just wondering what the fucking literacy rate must be in Argentina and wherever Pic's from...

Because you mofos obviously can't read the criticisms I have made of Scola from day 1.

On the season Scola's scoring about 2 points more and 2 boards more than I predicted he would...

Big fucking deal...I figured it was TMac's year to get injured instead of Yao's...my bad.

I still can't figure out why Scola sucked so bad in the first part of the season...his game is as polished as it's going to get and he is in his physical prime. And that's all he's got.

Brad Miller would be a HOF'er if he'd played in Adelman's system for his entire career...he's still just about the biggest sack of shit to make an AS game as a C in the NBA ever.

TAKE COVER!!!!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/Lil_Moon_Angel/untitled.jpg

picnroll
04-12-2008, 03:29 PM
The only torch's that's gone out is the torch of your laughing about the Shaq trade...
Yeah your kickass Suns have managed to drop down to sixth in the West with Shaq and compile the worst record of any Western playoff team along with Dallas the last 10 games. I gotta admit Shaq is really making them a powerhouse. Hell, he's even averaged about as many points as Scola of late in only 5 more minutes of PT.

Agloco
04-12-2008, 03:47 PM

Come on Whottt,

Even you've gotta admit that the only team the Suns have handled regularly since the trade has been SA. They don't matchup well against anyone else.

vander
04-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Manu didn't played last night... los argentinos have to post about someone else i guess

that about sums it up

oski1000
04-12-2008, 06:46 PM
aguante scola............ :clap :clap :clap

Athenea
04-12-2008, 07:18 PM

According to the UN it's 97.2. Other sources say closed to 99%.
I have stayed away from your xenophobic comments. If I wouldn't know u better I'd be wondering about your literacy rate and overall cultural level myself.
Please, from now on...

STICK TO BASKETBALL!!!

DAF86
04-12-2008, 07:25 PM

What about Fab's double-double?

smeagol
04-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Looks like us Argentinos rub some people the wrong way.

Deal with it, bitches!

And yes, Scola could come handy during these, Spurs offensive droughts, which are becoming painfully closer and closer to each other.

whottt
04-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Come on Whottt,

Even you've gotta admit that the only team the Suns have handled regularly since the trade has been SA. They don't matchup well against anyone else.

Um....who cares if they match up with anyone else if they matchup well with us...

Why do you think they got Shaq?

whottt
04-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Looks like us Argentinos rub some people the wrong way.

Deal with it, bitches!

Deal with what? Ya'll showing up when he's playing well or the Rockets are winning, and disappearing the rest of the time?

I just perfectly called every single Rockets loss in a 7 game stretch in a single post...when they were in the middle of a 22 game winning streak....and they were holding opponents to, and I quote "389 FG%%. I even called the reasons why.

And you think I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about?
Open your eyes...then watch.

Otherwise go celebrate every time someone from Argentina breaks 10ppg...but just be sure to show up when they get held to 2 points in 25 minutes as well...

Otherwise...

B
F
D

Denial aint just a river in South America.

Guajalote
04-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Live in the now!

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/garth2.jpg

DAF86
04-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Deal with what? Ya'll showing up when he's playing well or the Rockets are winning, and disappearing the rest of the time?

I just perfectly called every single Rockets loss in a 7 game stretch in a single post...when they were in the middle of a 22 game winning streak....and they were holding opponents to, and I quote "389 FG%%. I even called the reasons why.

And you think I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about?
Open your eyes...then watch.

Otherwise go celebrate every time someone from Argentina breaks 10ppg...but just be sure to show up when they get held to 2 points in 25 minutes as well...

Otherwise...

B
F
D

Denial aint just a river in South America.

What the fuck is your problem? i think you have a serious problem of xenophobia. Why do you have to talk 'bout argentinian people in general when most of the guys that bitch 'bout the Scola trade aren't from Argentina?

whottt
04-13-2008, 05:50 AM
What the fuck is your problem? i think you have a serious problem of xenophobia.

Think what you wish......

Why do you have to talk 'bout argentinian people in general when most of the guys that bitch 'bout the Scola trade aren't from Argentina?

Um...because most of the guys that bitch about the Scola trade are from Argentina. It's like a 20-1 ratio.

There are like 3 Argies that don't bitch about the Scola trade....and one of them(smeagol) has started bitching.

alamo50
04-13-2008, 06:06 AM
Damn, did he look impressive vs. the Suns.
Didn't think he got it in him.

temujin
04-13-2008, 12:34 PM
I am not from Aregentina.

Having said that

1000 Argentinians.

mavs>spurs2
04-13-2008, 02:21 PM
are we really surprised anymore how great Scola has been?

are we really surprised how the SPurs made the biggest blunder in there franchise history with this?

Biggest blunder in franchise history??? :lmao

Letting Barbosa, Bell, Turkoglue, and not picking Josh Howard were all much bigger mistakes. Scola sucks, worst starter in the NBA. He plays no D, can't rebound, and is only good for about 3-5 easy buckets a game off of his teammates playmaking abilities, not by creating his own shots.

DAF86
04-13-2008, 02:46 PM

Letting Barbosa, Bell, Turkoglue, and not picking Josh Howard were all much bigger mistakes. Scola sucks, worst starter in the NBA. He plays no D, can't rebound, and is only good for about 3-5 easy buckets a game off of his teammates playmaking abilities, not by creating his own shots.

So you really were serious in the other thread?

He plays better D than _IRK.

mavs>spurs2
04-13-2008, 02:54 PM
So you really were serious in the other thread?

He plays better D than _IRK.

No he doesn't. Last I saw Scola play, it was against Portland and he got put on his ass at least 5 times that game, he's just too physically weak to play in the NBA. Aldridge was having his way with him on the low block, and Scola finished that game 0-3 for 0 points and 2 boards in like 27 minutes. He scores a few points against Amare's shitty defense and all the sudden the Scola lovers come crawling out of their holes.

mavs>spurs2
04-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Just like another poster already stated, Scola is 27 and in his physical prime and still struggling. He isn't getting any better, and like Whottt said his 9ppg 6rpg will go back down to about 7 and 4 when Yao comes back.

DAF86
04-13-2008, 03:10 PM
No he doesn't. Last I saw Scola play, it was against Portland and he got put on his ass at least 5 times that game, he's just too physically weak to play in the NBA. Aldridge was having his way with him on the low block, and Scola finished that game 0-3 for 0 points and 2 boards in like 27 minutes. He scores a few points against Amare's shitty defense and all the sudden the Scola lovers come crawling out of their holes.

If you are going to critize a player you should watch more than one game.
And if you think that Scola is weak i recommend you to watch Argentina vs Germany in the 2002 Fiba world cup to see how weak he looks against the reigning MVP of the NBA.

DiRkGOHARD
04-13-2008, 03:18 PM
Scola is prob the worst player in the nba.

GuerillaBlack
04-13-2008, 04:52 PM

Utah and New Orleans.

GuerillaBlack
04-13-2008, 05:02 PM

It's puff...puff...pass, not puff...puff...puff...

oski1000
04-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Can we trade Parker for Scola next season???We can add Bonner too.. :downspin: :downspin:

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Scola was great again against the Lakers

watching Duncan and Scola just tearing the Lakers a new one was amazing to watch, these 2 will win many more titles together

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Not unless Splitter shows up.

whottt
04-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Anybody up for some Scola Talk tonight?

I know I am.

C'mon...let's talk fucking Scola now.

ThomasGranger
04-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Scola carried the Rockets on his back tonight and kept them from getting blown out. He fucking rocks!

whottt
04-13-2008, 10:58 PM
True. Without Scola this would have been a 20 point loss instead of a 16 point loss.

Just think if we had him to pick up the offensive slack of that Duncan dude...

Scola, there is no substitute.

Indazone
04-14-2008, 02:27 AM
True. Without Scola this would have been a 20 point loss instead of a 16 point loss.

Just think if we had him to pick up the offensive slack of that Duncan dude...

Scola, there is no substitute.

Scola rocks. Lets talk about how Oberto, Bonner and Thomas did collectively. Oh wait...the three of them together couldn't break double digits. Yah but you're right...Scola sucks :drunk

whottt
04-14-2008, 07:38 AM
Scola rocks. Lets talk about how Oberto, Bonner and Thomas did collectively. Oh wait...the three of them together couldn't break double digits. Yah but you're right...Scola sucks :drunk

That doesn't sound like you are talking about Scola...that sounds like you are talking about Oberto, Bonner and Thomas.

What happened to the desire of you cocksuckers to talk about Scola after every game?

Let's talk about fucking Scola and the Rockets chances this post season.

Will you finally make it out of the first round with mighty Scola a part of your roster for instance?

I say no.

What say you?

Scola = the difference maker...I mean that's what's got you swinging from his nuts right? Because he's going to make the difference?

whottt
04-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Sure do wish we could get some Scola Talk goin' up in this bitch.