PDA

View Full Version : Jazz, Mavs, or Suns ???

icem
04-12-2008, 01:27 PM
who do we want in the 1st round ???

mavsfan1000
04-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Probably the Jazz.

theroc5
04-12-2008, 01:33 PM
This is so hard its like, that what would you rather die of thread in the other forum.

This is sooo hard hummm....ahahhah....hummm...

Dallas

doldrums
04-12-2008, 01:36 PM
rockets

balli
04-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Mavs. Utah got fucked by thr refs in Dallas. They did let Dirk shoot that 3, but there was an awful, awful call where Korver got manhandled by Dirk and they called it out of bounds off Utah instead. And the continuation should have counted.

mavsfan1000
04-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Mavs. Utah got fucked by thr refs in Dallas. They did let Dirk shoot that 3, but there was an awful, awful call where Korver got manhandled by Dirk and they called it out of bounds off Utah instead. And the continuation should have counted.
From what I've heard, the mavs got screwed by many calls. I guess there were bad calls both ways in that game. Btw Josh Howard was out after the first half.

crc21209
04-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Well most likely with the Rockets beating the Suns last night, the Suns are gonna stay 6th. So if we win tomorrow, I assume we get the 2nd seed. If we lost tomorrow we either get 3rd or 5th depending on how everybody else finishes the season off too. So, we'll either get :

2. Spurs vs. 7. Mavs
3. Spurs vs. 6. Suns
5. Spurs vs. 4. Jazz

Either way its tough, but i'd prefer Dallas.

Findog
04-12-2008, 01:42 PM

Stop whining. I was at the game. There were bad calls on both sides. Lots of drives to the basket by Dirk where he got hacked and no call. Stop whining.

And that continuation absolutely should not have counted.

endrity
04-12-2008, 01:42 PM
^Are u serious???? Dirk was hit three times while driving to the basket and there was no call! How can you say anything about that game. Plus, there is a reason that Utah is one of the teams that get most fouls called on them constantly, that is they are not good defensive and they try to make up for it by roughing other teams up. When the refs let them play, it's all good, but when they don't than they start getting a lot of fouls on them. It's very similiar to the 04 Pistons, whose mentality was "they can't call everything on us".

Leetonidas
04-12-2008, 01:43 PM
I personally think the Spurs would dominate the Suns...

balli
04-12-2008, 01:57 PM
From what I've heard, the mavs got screwed by many calls. I guess there were bad calls both ways in that game. Btw Josh Howard was out after the first half.

Yeah, I guess I'll concede that. It was a terribly officiated game for both teams and it was still very, very close. I guess my point now is that it was too close to really mean much in terms of who is better. And considering how bad Howard was playing, it was probably a good thing for the Mavs that he left.

That Korver call got me though. I was pissed (like you couldn't talk to me) for about 20 hours afterwards. Maybe not rightfully so, but I was overly bent about the continuation call because they knew they fucked up the Korver call.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-12-2008, 02:03 PM

Are you kidding? Dirk drove to the basket three times in a row and got fouled all three times and all of them were no calls, then Dirk banked in a shot that should have been a And 1 but the refs didn't count it, Boozer threw Jet to the floor which should have been a flagrant but wasn't, then The refs tried to give Deron Williams the continuation on a dunk but there was about to be a riot so they changed the call. And you are trying to tell me that you guys got fucked? That's bullshit.

JK2
04-12-2008, 02:04 PM
the Spurs will be the 6th seed and play Houston, LA or the Hornets.

balli
04-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Are you kidding? Dirk drove to the basket three times in a row and got fouled all three times and all of them were no calls, then Dirk banked in a shot that should have been a And 1 but the refs didn't count it, Boozer threw Jet to the floor which should have been a flagrant but wasn't, then The refs tried to give Deron Williams the continuation on a dunk but there was about to be a riot so they changed the call. And you are trying to tell me that you guys got fucked? That's bullshit.

Apparently you didn't see the post I made right above yours. I backed off my original position.

Dirk got swatted on those plays with minimal contact, if any. Not enough to call it in a game like that, IMO. And no way was that Boozer foul flagrant. It was a hard, hard, hard foul, but it was a play on the ball in a desperate situation. That's big-time NBA ball man. No time for pussy-footing around out there.

You got anything to say about Korver CLEARLY getting slapped across both arms, hard?

balli
04-12-2008, 02:13 PM
And actually, I have to be a realist here. I fucking hate the Spurs, but I do have to hand it to them- they own Utah. I think Utah is better than Dallas, but given how UT hasn't won in SA in the 2000's I guess if I were you (and it's killing me to say this) I'd rather play UT.

manufor3
04-12-2008, 02:21 PM
easy, the suns

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-12-2008, 02:23 PM
easy, the suns

Agloco
04-12-2008, 02:28 PM
No brainer here: Utah

Dirk is playing out of his mind right now and that makes Dallas very dangerous. While I think the Spurs can beat them, it's too close to call with Dirk going off like that. If just one of his teammates decides he's going to get hot during a series as well? Rut ro.

Phoenix has the Spurs figured out now. Shaq has turned out to be the piece that makes them competitive with us (and at this point in time, better than us). Phoenix's problem is that they don't match up well with anyone else. Here's to hoping they draw LA in the first round.

Spurs have the HCA and I think that will ultimately be Utah's undoing. they simply aren't consistent on the road (despite that huge win in NO....)

td4mvp21
04-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Easy, the Suns? :lmao Did you not watch Wednesday's game?

I would have to go with the Mavericks. They are the weakest team out of that bunch. Yes, I know they give us problems. Yes, I know they play us the toughest. But I want revenge for 2006 and the Spurs should too.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-12-2008, 02:51 PM
No brainer here: Utah

Dirk is playing out of his mind right now and that makes Dallas very dangerous. While I think the Spurs can beat them, it's too close to call with Dirk going off like that. If just one of his teammates decides he's going to get hot during a series as well? Rut ro.

Phoenix has the Spurs figured out now. Shaq has turned out to be the piece that makes them competitive with us (and at this point in time, better than us). Phoenix's problem is that they don't match up well with anyone else. Here's to hoping they draw LA in the first round.

Spurs have the HCA and I think that will ultimately be Utah's undoing. they simply aren't consistent on the road (despite that huge win in NO....)

Please don't Ever change your Sig. :toast

Agloco
04-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Please don't Ever change your Sig. :toast

Paloma says: Thanks!!

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g35/bavmeadua/paloma_fiuza/paloma_fiuza_15.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g35/bavmeadua/paloma_fiuza/paloma_fiuza_19.jpg

BonnerDynasty
04-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Just remember if we go for 5th to get Utah (easiest out of the 3 imo), PHX will get HOU meaning they will have the easiest road the the 2nd round out of every team.

Fuck beating your chest and wanting the best.

This is survival.

BIG z
04-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Mavs....

BIG z
04-12-2008, 06:38 PM
The Rockets should be in this poll also...

ludda
04-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Jazz slightly over the other two.

JK2
04-12-2008, 07:50 PM
The Rockets should be in this poll also...
and the Lakers and Hornets also.

Texas_Ranger
04-12-2008, 11:53 PM
I'd like to see Utah go down first.