PDA

View Full Version : Packing to go to PHX... Would you take your Horry Jersey?

urunobili
04-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Hey Guys...

a BIG TIME big shot Rob fan here... I am leaving to Phoenix on Vacations visiting friends next Wednesday... mostly for security reasons i haven't been able to make up my mind... the jersey is not a Spurs one though...I need your help deciding if i should take it with me or not... :drunk

YODA
04-12-2008, 06:26 PM
take it,,,but go with armed police swat team.

BonnerDynasty
04-12-2008, 06:28 PM
lmao It's PHX dude. As long as they aren't hiding behind a PC, you should be alright.

midgetonadonkey
04-12-2008, 06:29 PM
What are Phoenix people going to do to you? The worst they will do is bitch about it to their higher ups and do nothing physical about it.

Wear the jersey every day. Wear it proud.

manufor3
04-12-2008, 06:29 PM
take a horry and a ginobili

missmyzte
04-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Yes. I've done it before...
Suns fans aren't dangerous. Stupid maybe, but they aren't going to actually do anything to you.

Last season playoffs, wore my Horry jersey to the game (in Phoenix) then jumped on a flight home so I was walking through the airport in my jersey. Got a couple looks but nothing more. On the plane was all Suns fans except the guy sitting next to me, he was a Spurs fan. The flight attendant actually made an announcement that the 2 Spurs fans were sitting in the back, lol.

urunobili
04-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Suns fans aren't dangerous. Stupid maybe, but they aren't going to actually do anything to you.

Last season playoffs, wore my Horry jersey to the game (in Phoenix) then jumped on a flight home so I was walking through the airport in my jersey. Got a couple looks but nothing more. On the plane was all Suns fans except the guy sitting next to me, he was a Spurs fan. The flight attendant actually made an announcement that the 2 Spurs fans were sitting in the back, lol.
:lmao awesome post! :lobt:

urunobili
04-12-2008, 06:35 PM
take a horry and a ginobili
Ginobili's jersey is going for sure.. was unsure about Horry's so far... if we face them in the PO first round i'll freaking be there... and if we win the series.. i'll post my photo of Manu in the Grand Canyon! :smokin

T Park
04-12-2008, 06:38 PM
I wore it last year driving through Phoenix during the western conference finals.

Fuck em.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Screw the Horry jersey, make this into a shirt and bring that.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd73/skwix99/SPORK-NASH.jpg

YODA
04-12-2008, 06:40 PM
I change my mind, Just take a light saber and may the force be with you.

WildcardManu
04-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Take It!!!

RashoFan
04-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Screw the Horry jersey, make this into a shirt and bring that.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd73/skwix99/SPORK-NASH.jpg
:lmao

Take the RoHo jersey!!!:tu

DarrinS
04-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Watch out for geriatrics with water bottles.

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Nash will cry. :(

jdaveah
04-12-2008, 09:43 PM
I actually wore it to the last Spurs game in Phoenix that we lost....it was really really fun. People were yelling at me the whole game and I just held up 4 fingers. Let me tell you, nothing angers a Phoenix fan more than 4 fingers held in the air.

TampaDude
04-12-2008, 10:14 PM
I actually wore it to the last Spurs game in Phoenix that we lost....it was really really fun. People were yelling at me the whole game and I just held up 4 fingers. Let me tell you, nothing angers a Phoenix fan more than 4 fingers held in the air.

Yup...no matter what happens this year...FOUR... :toast

samikeyp
04-12-2008, 10:20 PM

Another reason why you kick ass. :toast

pawe
04-12-2008, 10:30 PM
I wore my Ginobili jersey last year for the playoffs. I wore it to church and after the service, I saw my car pelted with eggs. Up to now, i dont know when and where they got the eggs from.

phyzik
04-12-2008, 11:21 PM
I've been to Phoenix... they are really hardcore on the internets :rolleyes .... not so much face to face. :ihit

I have to say though, its freaking nice out there, cant hate them for that... Have fun.

pawe
04-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Yup, phoenix is alright. not crowded like california so theres hardly any traffic. And, if you want an upscale neighborhood then just head out to scottsdale...lots of beautiful people there. freakin hot during the summer though.

Guajalote
04-13-2008, 12:18 AM
Wear a Kerr Spurs jersey. That'll confuse 'em. :lol

GaryJohnston
04-13-2008, 12:31 AM
Wear it, PHX fans are too pussy to do anything other than call you names behind your back. I know, I've worn silver and black there before.

GaryJohnston
04-13-2008, 12:33 AM
In L.A., I'd be scared of getting shot by gang bangers

m33p0
04-13-2008, 12:39 AM
wearing laker gear through kings territory would be more dangerous.

tsb2000
04-13-2008, 12:41 AM
I live in Phx, and I've got a great big Spurs sticker on the back of my car. I never get any grief from people that don't know me- even at the games. Nothing is going to happen to you. Suns fans are wimps.

All Seeing Eye
04-13-2008, 01:25 AM
I live in Phx, and I've got a great big Spurs sticker on the back of my car. I never get any grief from people that don't know me- even at the games. Nothing is going to happen to you. Suns fans are wimps.

Or maybe they aren't all jackasses....hmmmmm.

BonnerDynasty
04-13-2008, 01:27 AM

4 on one hand for the past.

1 on the other hand for the future

:smokin

All Seeing Eye
04-13-2008, 01:29 AM
In L.A., I'd be scared of getting shot by gang bangers

I think the murder rate is actually higher in Phoenix than in L.A.

Edit: I guess it depends where you get your statistics.

Kori Ellis
04-13-2008, 01:31 AM
I think the murder rate is actually higher in Phoenix than in L.A.

True. And neither Phx or LA are in the top 20 or so. Both Dallas and Houston are higher.

lefty
04-13-2008, 01:35 AM
Hey Guys...

a BIG TIME big shot Rob fan here... I am leaving to Phoenix on Vacations visiting friends next Wednesday... mostly for security reasons i haven't been able to make up my mind... the jersey is not a Spurs one though...I need your help deciding if i should take it with me or not... :drunk

Don't worry, they are too old to catch you, but they can be dangerous when they relax their external anal sphincters.

And they can hit you with golf balls and , so be careful

Don Quixote
04-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Do it. Wear it to the game. Wear it to the cinema. Wear it to the grocery store and to the mall. Wear your Horry jersey with pride, because it will serve as a constant reminder to Sons Fan of what we have and what they will never have (titles).

And even though the 08 Spurs are crashing, burning, and looking at a first-round exit this spring, we can at least look forward to another disappointing end in the desert for the Ringless Wonders. And that WILL happen.