PDA

View Full Version : Alicia Keys

04-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Is batshait crazy (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_ALICIA_KEYS?SITE=TXSAE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2008-04-11-22-18-13)

Don Quixote
04-14-2008, 12:12 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350916,00.html

You're right. She IS a kook.

I mean, I hate rap, too. It's destructive and contributes to perpetuating violence. And, it's obnoxious. But don't blame the white man for that one.

Fillmoe
04-14-2008, 12:22 AM
she would still get it

monosylab1k
04-14-2008, 08:08 AM
she would still get it
:tu :tu :tu

although this makes me laugh

The bicoastal feud between slain rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was fueled "by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing."

:lol

pussyface
04-14-2008, 08:31 AM
my only problem with her assessment is putting tupac and biggie on the same level

which one do you prefer?

pussyface
04-14-2008, 08:46 AM
the phat one

do you think he is as talented as robert earl keen though, you gay homosexual?

lebomb
04-14-2008, 08:48 AM
the phat one

The one with lisssssssssssssssssssssssp????

pussyface
04-14-2008, 08:50 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4rKnMp9U-Lg

...the coolest hip-hop related video clip I have seen

MannyIsGod
04-14-2008, 12:03 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350916,00.html

You're right. She IS a kook.

I mean, I hate rap, too. It's destructive and contributes to perpetuating violence. And, it's obnoxious. But don't blame the white man for that one.
LOL.

Oh man, Just LOL

balli
04-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Bob Dylan likes her.

Spurminator
04-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Well, it IS Blender... I wouldn't be surprised if her quotes were a bit "airbrushed." We'll see how she responds.

midgetonadonkey
04-14-2008, 10:38 PM
LOL.

Oh man, Just LOL

It's true. Most popular gangster rap is about killing and being hard. Most retarded young people now idolize rappers, like many posters on these forums that use their likeness as avatars and put their pictures in sigs. The kids that are stupid and ignorant enough to believe the hip hop bullshit emulate their lyrics so they can be just as "hard" as their idols. So rap is to blame for a lot of the bullshit violence than occurs now.

midgetonadonkey
04-14-2008, 10:40 PM
But Manny, as we all know, your word is the truth and nobody can argue with you because anyone that disagrees with you is an idiot and you are all knowing but this is just my opinion.

midgetonadonkey
04-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Either way, Lauryn Hill's psycho racism>>>>>Alicia Key's racism

balli
04-14-2008, 10:50 PM
It's true. Most popular gangster rap is about killing and being hard.

Let's be honest here. Not that much "gangsta rap" is popular anymore. Games done changed into all these backpack/flip-flop wearing motherfuckers.

http://www.musictrendsetters.com/blog/images/talib_kweli.jpg

I don't listen to rap much these days, but if I did I'd still be into Glocks, 40s & Hos.

AlamoSpursFan
04-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Another of her theories: That the bicoastal feud between slain rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was fueled "by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing."

Translation: Just anotha plan by the man to keep a brotha DOWN!

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2008, 11:40 PM
looks like boutons is going to have a new crush.

MannyIsGod
04-15-2008, 01:05 AM
But Manny, as we all know, your word is the truth and nobody can argue with you because anyone that disagrees with you is an idiot and you are all knowing but this is just my opinion.No dude, its that most of you idiots simply speak out of your as without having shit to back this up. I'm ALWAYS open to being proven wrong but no one ever provides any factual basis for what they say - do they?

Give me a percentage of what rap music is violent show me how that is perpetuating the violence in our society. Second, show me a comparison with that rap music and other casues of violence in our society namely povery and the living conditions that it provides.

If you're going to spout off about me being wrong and never admiting I'm wrong or some other moronic bullshit then fucking prove me wrong or just shut your dumb ass up. Come with something that you can back up instead of throwing out stupid red hearings because you're too stupid to think about something more deeply than making surface corolations.

Rap music perpetuates violence or violence perpetuates violent rap music? Nevermind that the inititial statement is such a ridiculous generalization its also backwards as hell.

MannyIsGod
04-15-2008, 01:08 AM
It's true. Most popular gangster rap is about killing and being hard. Most retarded young people now idolize rappers, like many posters on these forums that use their likeness as avatars and put their pictures in sigs. The kids that are stupid and ignorant enough to believe the hip hop bullshit emulate their lyrics so they can be just as "hard" as their idols. So rap is to blame for a lot of the bullshit violence than occurs now.So show me figures on how rap music has either directly or indirectly raised rates of violence.