PDA

View Full Version : Spurs, watch out for Sac-the-Spoiler!

Solid D
04-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Don't take them lightly. New Orleans goes down them. No easy games remaining.

1Parker1
04-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Not to mention the Spurs last opponent of the season, the Utah Jazz, just crushed the Nuggets 124-91.

boutons_
04-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Jazz used to have a real tough time scoring, not anymore

T Park
04-12-2008, 11:49 PM
The Nuggets aren't exactly known for their defense...

DaDakota
04-13-2008, 12:08 AM
The Rockets lost to them last week too....we had a 5 or 6 point lead and essentially blew it, lost by 1 when Tmac's 8 footer rimmed out....

We would be in first right now...otherwise.

DD

DAF86
04-13-2008, 12:38 AM
The Rockets lost to them last week too....we had a 5 or 6 point lead and essentially blew it, lost by 1 when Tmac's 8 footer rimmed out....

We would be in first right now...otherwise.

DD

The rockets are the most underrated team right now. Everybody wants to face the rockets in the playoffs but they're better than what everybody think.

TampaDude
04-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Not to mention the Spurs last opponent of the season, the Utah Jazz, just crushed the Nuggets 124-91.

That was in SLC...the season finale is in SA...Spurs will win that one...

polandprzem
04-13-2008, 01:24 AM
Don't take them lightly. New Orleans goes down them. No easy games remaining.

Well wasn't I the one who said that 3 weeks ago or so?
I was wondering back then why are they not tanking. Well Theus want's this team to be good next year and he is doing his job right now, playing young players (exc hawes) big minutes. It can pay out next year. Not tanking but giving fair chance to everyone, competing and that is good thinking I supopose :)

ploto
04-13-2008, 10:56 AM
The Kings are excited to end their season against the top 3 teams in the West- New Orleans, SA, and the Lakers. The Spurs game will be the final home game of the season and they have a huge celebration for the Fans. Expect it to fun! They played defense at times last night like I have never seen them do!!

trueD
04-13-2008, 11:20 AM
The Kings are excited to end their season against the top 3 teams in the West- New Orleans, SA, and the Lakers. The Spurs game will be the final home game of the season and they have a huge celebration for the Fans. Expect it to fun! They played defense at times last night like I have never seen them do!!

Hope Spurs don't get too distracted by all the hoopla. ;)

Kings played last night without their best scorer and starting center, and basically shut down Paul with help defense from their bigs. I wonder what they'll think up for Spurs tomorrow night?

Good luck tomorrow Spurs fans.

But for today, we're remembering that ageless chant:

BEAT LA!

BEAT LA!

BEAT LA!

The Franchise
04-13-2008, 11:27 AM
If the Kings could have been playing like this in December they would definitely be making someone nervous in the playoffs.

trueD
04-13-2008, 11:30 AM
If the Kings could have been playing like this in December they would definitely be making someone nervous in the playoffs.
Kings were without Bibby & Martin during December, but still went 6-8.

What's in December?

Indazone
04-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Watch out for the Kings. They are really tough at home and playing as well as any playoff bound team right now.

trueD
04-13-2008, 11:47 AM
Watch out for the Kings. They are really tough at home and playing as well as any playoff bound team right now.

Kings only have pride to play for now, plus Reggie is giving the young players lots of burn because of Martin and Miller being out.

NO had an answer for Paul getting shut down in David West, who scored 30 points, but it wasn't enough. Spurs have even better weapons than West if their star player(s) get shut down. I think last night was an abberation, but you should be just a little scared. ;)

Good luck against L.A. today, and happy b-ball viewing!