PDA

View Full Version : Insult free politics forum.

Al Gore
04-13-2008, 12:20 AM
If I can get LJ to make an Insult free politics forum will you post there?

Tree hugger
04-13-2008, 12:29 AM
It would only have 4 posters :lol

ChumpDumper
04-13-2008, 12:33 AM
Sure, dumbass.

GaryJohnston
04-13-2008, 02:01 AM
no

Nbadan
04-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Like it or not, telling someone to f*ck off is just a big a part of free speech as anything else that gets posted here....so while I personally try to rise above that kind of boorish behavior, suppressing it would be tantamount to restricting free speech...something we try not to do in this forum...

Nbadan
04-14-2008, 03:37 AM
f*ck off

....see, there you go....

:smokin

I am Tom
04-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Like it or not, telling someone to f*ck off is just a big a part of free speech as anything else that gets posted here....so while I personally try to rise above that kind of boorish behavior, suppressing it would be tantamount to restricting free speech...something we try not to do in this forum...

Telling someone to fuck off is not the issue. Telling someone they are Gay because they don't agree with your point of view is insulting.

I tried to have debates with RandomGod and Chump but they always have to pull out the tin foil hat card like that really means anything.

RandomGuy
04-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Telling someone to fuck off is not the issue. Telling someone they are Gay because they don't agree with your point of view is insulting.

I tried to have debates with RandomGod and Chump but they always have to pull out the tin foil hat card like that really means anything.

... and you are?

(jog my memory a bit, I have no idea when/if I have actually talked to you)

RuffnReadyOzStyle.
04-14-2008, 02:23 PM
johnsmith and Darren ruined any real 9/11 talk for me.

Nbadan
04-14-2008, 04:25 PM
johnsmith and Darren ruined any real 9/11 talk for me.

Johnsmith has completely flamed on just about ever forum in this network, he doesn't even venture in here anymore and I suspect that this is what will happen to this clown Darren too...guys who aren't capable of rational conversations usually don't last to long....just ask Marcus Bryant, Spurs Woman, and Whottt...