PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Crymelo, The 8th is up for grabs

balli
04-13-2008, 12:45 AM
David Stern should suspend this motherfucker. Anyone else see what he did to Deron Williams tonight? Absolute bullshit.

In other news the Warriors won and Denver got blown out by 27. They are now, once again, tied for 8th. I didn't really care which of these scrub pretenders got in, but now that crymelo's pulled this shit I hope he gets a suspension so he can watch at home as his lowly ass team gets bounced.

Edit: Sorry I'm watching this on Tivo and I got a little heated there in the ensuing moments after I saw it happen. It actually wasn't that bad. Definitely a flagrant, but I doubt they suspend him. At the same time, he put Deron down hard and it really did have the potential to fuck us for the playoffs. In which case you would have opened the paper on Monday to read that Carmelo Anthony died in a sniper shooting.

DAF86
04-13-2008, 12:48 AM
David Stern should suspend this motherfucker. Anyone else see what he did to Deron Williams tonight? Absolute bullshit. He's lucky Sloan was classy enough to not send in Fesenko to break his fucking arm.

In other news the Warriors won and Denver got blown out by 27. They are now, once again, tied for 8th. I didn't really care which of these scrub pretenders got in, but now that crymelo's pulled this shit I hope he gets a suspension so he can watch at home as his lowly ass team gets bounced.

What did he do?

DaDakota
04-13-2008, 12:50 AM
I think he went for the ball, it was a hard foul but hardly intentional. But I would be all for a suspension for tomorrow night's game.

:D

DD

Findog
04-13-2008, 12:50 AM
Melo's a bitch, but I have to always root against the Warriors after last year. LeBron can have the cover of Vogue, Melo should be on Backwards Fighting Pussies Magazine.

balli
04-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Hard ass flagrant. Deron was going fast to the hoop and Melo hit him midair with a cheap ass shot that put him on his tailbone. Deron came back because he's tough as nails, but it easily could have ruined our playoffs.

icem
04-13-2008, 12:55 AM
Hard ass flagrant. Deron was going fast to the hoop and Melo hit him midair with a cheap ass shot that put him on his tailbone. Deron came back because he's tough as nails, but it easily could have ruined our playoffs.

it should not have been a flagrant, period. melo went straight up and went only for the ball, williams momentum did the rest so stop whining you little bitch.

balli
04-13-2008, 12:58 AM
Suck my balls, icem.

Findog
04-13-2008, 01:01 AM
Didn't Melo try to choke Sasha Vujacic?

balli
04-13-2008, 01:04 AM

Yes.
QL1_fXU0n1U

Like you said, Melo should be on the cover of backwards fighting pussies mag. I wouldn't be so upset about this if it wasn't my team and player that it happened to and it wasn't Carmelo that did it. As it stands I think he's the biggest coward and cheap-shot throwing pussy in The League. Fuck a dude like that potentially ruining my season.

ludda
04-13-2008, 01:05 AM

that was pretty funny.

Regarding the 8th seed: Nuggets would have to pull a major chokejob to lose the 8th seed even with this expected loss.

Findog
04-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Yes.
QL1_fXU0n1U

Like you said, Melo should be on the cover of backwards fighting pussies mag. I wouldn't be so upset about this if it wasn't my team and player that it happened to and it wasn't Carmelo that did it. As it stands I think he's the biggest coward and cheap-shot throwing pussy in The League. Fuck a dude like that potentially ruining my season.

I hate him. It amazes me that guys like him and teams like the Nuggets get celebrated by the "experts" over at freefucksticko:

Fucking Idiots (http://www.freedarko.blogspot.com)

BonnerDynasty
04-13-2008, 01:18 AM
Melo ALWAYS pulls this bullshit. It's nothing new. You just get ignored when you don't have a Bowen jersey on.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2008, 01:56 AM
Don't curse in the title.

GaryJohnston
04-13-2008, 01:56 AM
I have to agree, Melo is a cunt for the ages in the NBA.

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-13-2008, 03:17 AM
im glad you had a second look. It was nothing but a hard foul. The Jazz play physical so they should be able to handle some rough play

Don't like it? go follow the WNBA

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-13-2008, 03:19 AM
the jazz arent winning anything anyway. They have to play on the road at some point during the playoffs and that is a guaranteed loss. They are just as bad as the Nuggets on the road

GuerillaBlack
04-13-2008, 04:26 AM
I would choke that bitch, too.

Kibic
04-13-2008, 05:15 AM
I would choke that bitch, too.
But what if he choke you back?

Quiet please! :donkey

Obstructed_View
04-13-2008, 08:07 AM
David Stern should suspend this motherfucker. Anyone else see what he did to Deron Williams tonight? Absolute bullshit.

Edit: Sorry I'm watching this on Tivo and I got a little heated there in the ensuing moments after I saw it happen. It actually wasn't that bad. Definitely a flagrant, but I doubt they suspend him. At the same time, he put Deron down hard and it really did have the potential to fuck us for the playoffs. In which case you would have opened the paper on Monday to read that Carmelo Anthony died in a sniper shooting.

Carmelo fouled Deron Williams so hard it could mess up the Hawks for the playoffs? Damn.

Matchman
04-13-2008, 08:43 AM
He is a cleverly disguised Jazz fan

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-13-2008, 08:50 AM
hey rockets fans, is Battier playing tonight? He OWNS Melo so im guessing that will continue if he plays.

best of luck tonight. Rockets by 23.

Matchman
04-13-2008, 09:15 AM
hey rockets fans, is Battier playing tonight? He OWNS Melo so im guessing that will continue if he plays.

best of luck tonight. Rockets by 23.

Hey stop the Jinx! :spin
yea hes gonna play. he said he would have play last time against the Suns if thats a playoff game. but now with the 1st seed and the division title up for grabs, this game is as important to the Rockets as it is to the Nuggets.

and the whole Bay Area is rooting for us too:

After the Nuggets seized the tiebreaker edge with a win at Golden State on Thursday night, the Warriors looked and felt finished. Yet if Denver loses Sunday night at home against the Rockets, who are fighting for a division title and home-court advantage, the Warriors incredibly will control their own postseason fate.

"We all need to call all our friends on the Rockets and tell them to go all-out tomorrow," Al Harrington said. "We need the whole Bay Area to root Houston on. We're all Rockets fans for a night
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280412009

i heard from a GSW forum that B-Diddy personally dial long distance to TMac :drunk

ElNono
04-13-2008, 09:31 AM
the jazz arent winning anything anyway. They have to play on the road at some point during the playoffs and that is a guaranteed loss. They are just as bad as the Nuggets on the road

At least they're making the playoffs...

ChuckD
04-13-2008, 10:09 AM
He is a not-so-cleverly disguised Jazz fan
FIFY

BTW, a Jizz fan has NO business criticizing hard fouls.

boutons_
04-13-2008, 10:11 AM
video?

The Franchise
04-13-2008, 10:34 AM
It was a hard foul but it shouldn't have been called a flagrant. As Icem said earlier Carmelo did go for the ball, and Williams momentum caused the fall. Camilla is a little ho but on this one he just made a good bball play.

balli
04-13-2008, 10:48 AM
FIFY

BTW, a Jizz fan has NO business criticizing hard fouls.

Please, since Malone left half a decade ago we've been softer than cheese. Besides, I've already seen one of our players miss games due to a flagrant this year. You can't blame me for getting a little touchy in the ensuing moments.

It was a hard foul but it shouldn't have been called a flagrant. As Icem said earlier Carmelo did go for the ball, and Williams momentum caused the fall. Camilla is a little ho but on this one he just made a good bball play.

Yeah. I've thought this over and done a complete 180. I'm sorry to one and all. If I were rooting for the Nuggs I'd of wanted Carmelo to do the same shit. Besides, it just pissed us off and gave Deron a chance to flex his muscles a bit.

The education of Deron Williams continues.
On Saturday night at EnergySolutions Arena, Williams took a crash course - no pun intended - on the art of playing through a hard foul.
With 4:05 left in the third quarter and Utah clinging to a 78-73 lead, Williams took the ball to the basket and was met by Denver's Carmelo Anthony, whose hard foul was deemed flagrant by referee Joe DeRosa.
Williams crashed to the floor, hitting his tailbone. He stayed down for a few moments, got up and buried two free throws before walking gingerly to the locker room.
"You're going to get fouled if you go to the hole strong," Williams said. "You've got to realize that and expect those things to happen."
According to Williams, Anthony didn't do anything wrong: "He went after the ball. It wasn't like he went after my head or anything. I was just up in the air - going toward the basket - and I couldn't get my feet back down."
Andrei Kirilenko, who suffered a sprained hip on a similar play against Dallas on March 3, was under the basket when Williams was fouled.
"It is always scary when a guy is falling down on his back," Kirilenko said. "I've done it a few games ago, so I know how it feels. . . . I was close. I almost catch him. But I'm happy he's OK."

Williams returned to the game late in the third quarter for an assist, but quickly returned to the bench picking up his fourth foul. Then, in a 6 1/2 -minute stretch of the fourth quarter, Williams had four points and three assists as the Jazz bumped a 14-point lead to 114-91.Carlos Boozer thinks Williams gave the perfect response to the flagrant foul.
"He's been taking hits all year," Boozer said. "We all have. . . . We've all been hit to the ground. We've all been tested. A.K. gets tested a lot. They want to see if you're going to get back up or if you're going to cry and bitch about it. [But] you have to get back up and be ready to play the next moment."

Sorry I cried and bitched about it.

No video on youtube.

Indazone
04-13-2008, 10:51 AM
All Warriors fans are the biggest Houston Rockets fans tonight :)