PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather is a PUSSY...



Herschel Walker
04-13-2008, 12:50 AM
If he ducks Miguel Cotto. Cotto is a bad man in the ring.

I suggest everyone watch Cotto v. Margarito if it goes down this July. That's a battle in the making.

atxrocker
04-14-2008, 06:02 PM
i don't think mayweather wants any part of Cotto. and for good reason. i hate that little bitch mayweather.

DBryant88
04-15-2008, 07:12 AM
mayweather could beat cotto anywhere anytime Mayweather is the best pound 4 pound in the world

MoneyMayweather
04-15-2008, 07:45 AM
ur a damn pussy floyd could knock the fuck out of anybody anytime and the aint a damn thing anybody can do about it

mexicanjunior
04-15-2008, 10:10 AM
If he ducks Miguel Cotto. Cotto is a bad man in the ring.

I suggest everyone watch Cotto v. Margarito if it goes down this July. That's a battle in the making.

I think Margarito has a very good chance of beating Cotto, his pressure is just relentless and I think that is when Cotto really struggles (like against Torres and Corley). What Margarito did to Cintron was outright brutal last Saturday...

2centsworth
04-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Margarito is an animal when he's on. The advantage that Cotto has is that his punches are shorter and quicker while Margarito is long and slow. Nevertheless, this fight is a pick em in my book. As far as floyd, he want's no part of these two fighters.

koopa
04-15-2008, 02:32 PM
mayweather was to busy training for big show lol.................... but mayweather would beat cotto