PDA

View Full Version : Im happy we lost!

SpursGO
04-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Well this is a first, Id rather much play the Jazz anyway than the Mavpricks.

davi78239
04-13-2008, 04:42 PM
and the jazz will kick our ass!

Sigz
04-13-2008, 04:43 PM
To be the best, you have to beat the best.

And the way the Spurs are playing (Soft as fucking shit), I would say a tough and physical Utah team could take the series.

itzsoweezee
like the spurs have any better a shot against the jazz. keep dreaming.

SpursGO
and the jazz will kick our ass!

LOL are you kidding? We kicked their ass last year, 4-1

Sigz
04-13-2008, 04:45 PM
LOL are you kidding? We kicked their ass last year, 4-1

icem
04-13-2008, 05:00 PM
lol @ people around here pretending we could just breeze through utah into the 2nd round.... get real

look at the way utah is playing right now... they are like 35-11 in 2008, they are blowing out top teams left and right (including us). they have only gotten better since the year has gone on, while the spurs had their best start to a season in years and have gotten worse... utah is far more athletic and you better believe they will remember the beating we gave them last year in the playoffs. i wouldnt be surprised at all if utah kicked our ass in the playoffs

yavozerb
04-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Not to mention our 2008 draft pick just got alittle better...Try to stay positive people, negativity will kill you!! :toast

lurker
04-13-2008, 05:07 PM
The Spurs are ruining everything. :( I want the Mavs to be the ones that get to take advantage of them.

Amarelooms
04-13-2008, 05:13 PM
The Spurs are ruining everything. :( I want the Mavs to be the ones that get to take advantage of them.

Yes the Spurs better freakin man up and get the #2 seed...the Mavs want the Spurs... :elephant

Funny thing is the Mavs might have to beat the Hornets Tue to help the Spurs get the #2 seed... :elephant

TampaDude
04-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Utah without HCA has NO CHANCE against the Spurs in the playoffs...I'd rather face the Jazz than the Suns or Mavs in the first round...CIA Pop strikes again! :toast

J_Paco
04-13-2008, 05:39 PM
Utah without HCA has NO CHANCE against the Spurs in the playoffs...I'd rather face the Jazz than the Suns or Mavs in the first round...CIA Pop strikes again! :toast

Please, stop with that CIA crap. Like Pop, his coaching staff and the players really wanted to get embarassed on national television, again. The Jazz are actually a superior team to both the Mavericks and Suns IMO. They have everything that can beat our team. The Mavericks would be, comparably speaking, a much easier out than the Jazz.

Let's see if you'll be so happy when Utah takes us to the 7th game of the series.

sa_kid20
04-13-2008, 05:41 PM

:madrun :dizzy :bang :rolleyes

1Parker1
04-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Why are people undermining the Jazz? The Jazz have beaten quality teams on the road this season, including the Celtics. Their road record is deceiving as they've lost to sub .500 teams on the road which is more of a factor that they just lose their concentration against the crappy teams. Jazz have proven they can win on the road. Coupled with the fact they're virtually impossible to beat at home and that they are a very physical team, it could be a hard fought first round match up.

TampaDude
04-13-2008, 05:42 PM
Please, stop with that CIA crap. Like Pop, his coaching staff and the players really wanted to get embarassed on national television, again. The Jazz are actually a superior team to both the Mavericks and Suns IMO. They have everything that can beat our team. The Mavericks would be, comparably speaking, a much easier out than the Jazz.

Let's see if you'll be so happy when Utah takes us to the 7th game of the series.

Never gonna happen...Spurs would drop the Jazz in 5. Book it.

TampaDude
04-13-2008, 05:43 PM
CIA Pop CIA Pop CIA Pop CIA Pop CIA Pop CIA Pop CIA Pop CIA Pop CIA Pop CIA Pop

:lol

BonnerDynasty
04-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Im glad we are fif.

Think about it! Utah with us at HCA. Refs will let it be physical. Spurs like physical.

We get to avoid the Lakers/Hornets, the Mavericks, and the Suns all until the WCF.

Thank you.

TampaDude
04-13-2008, 05:44 PM
Im glad we are fif.

Think about it! Utah with us at HCA. Refs will let it be physical. Spurs like physical.

We get to avoid the Lakers/Hornets, the Mavericks, and the Suns all until the WCF.

Thank you.

I'm glad someone understands this... :toast

BlackSwordsMan
04-13-2008, 05:44 PM
seed spot don't matter if manu can't play

sa_kid20
04-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Why are people undermining the Jazz? The Jazz have beaten quality teams on the road this season, including the Celtics. Their road record is deceiving as they've lost to sub .500 teams on the road which is more of a factor that they just lose their concentration against the crappy teams. Jazz have proven they can win on the road. Coupled with the fact they're virtually impossible to beat at home and that they are a very physical team, it could be a hard fought first round match up.
I agree 100%. What happened in the past doesn't matter now. This year is a whole different ball game.

BonnerDynasty
04-13-2008, 05:45 PM
The only thing that sucks is PHX will get Houston probably which means the easiest road to 2nd round. I'll take it though since the chips have pretty much fallen.

TampaDude
04-13-2008, 05:46 PM
I agree 100%. What happened in the regular season doesn't matter now. The playoffs are a whole different ball game.

Fixed it for ya...

J_Paco
04-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Never gonna happen...Spurs would drop the Jazz in 5. Book it.

Why are people under-estimating a team that leads the season series (2-1) and just destroyed our team a week ago by 20+ points. It's like people think that just because the Spurs are the defending champions their unbeatable in the playoffs. I think the Suns (2000), Lakers (2004) and Mavericks (2006) series losses should tell us otherwise.

Bruno
04-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Seeding wise losing this game could allow Spurs to have an easier matchup. However and even if Spurs win an easy first round, they will face later in the playoffs great teams and Spurs will need to play way better than that to beat them.

Spurs will really need to raise their level of play for the playoff. I also hope that Barry and Horry will come back and help a little.

BonnerDynasty
04-13-2008, 05:48 PM
This is survival. Lakers/Hornets/Mavs/Suns we get to avoid in the first round.

They won't all make it to the 2nd. At least one won't!

This is survival. Utah is a tough opponent that I respect but we can bang with them. Min. 6 games, but I just have a bad feeling about Suns and Mavs.

sa_kid20
04-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Fixed it for ya...
If you think Utah is gonna be an easy series you're crazy. There is no such thing as an easy series anywhere. The most important thing is that Manu is 100%.

Budkin
04-13-2008, 05:59 PM
So wait... the best we can hope for now is the 5th seed?