PDA

View Full Version : Spurs have no pride

SuperManu!!!
04-13-2008, 04:42 PM
It can't be that every team wins against us for 20 points or more. And don't tell me that we are ok, this team lacks attitude :madrun

George Gervin's Afro
04-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Another ass whooping... well it looks as though I may not have to worry about juggling mother's day and the playoffs this year..

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-13-2008, 04:45 PM
killed @ Utah

killed by PHX

Killed @ LAX

but at least the Spurs can beat the non playoffs teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davi78239
04-13-2008, 04:47 PM
and all on national fuckin tv to add to the embarrasment!

jag
04-13-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm kinda getting tired of the nationally televised ass beatings.

SuperManu!!!
04-13-2008, 04:52 PM
On wednesday it's going to happen again because it's on espn

SpursFan0728
when other teams put their 2nd line up out, those guys are suppose to bring energy...

for us, is like pulling the white flag..

1Parker1
Again struggling to break the 80 point mark.

spursfan09
04-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Yeah the Spurs have some major issues right now. I understand that they are waiting for the playoffs, but it is not like they do not want to win these games. It's really embarrassing.

xtremesteven33
04-13-2008, 04:54 PM
You guys have no common sense...when you have 3 PLAYERS injured who have been with the team for 16 years combines and 7 championships combined and expect them to beat the best team in the West at HOME? you are just ridiculous....

You have Barry,Horry and ginobili who can pass, and spread the offense injured you have little to no chance to win on the road against a really good team.

Please "Spurs fans" spare us your whining and complaining....

Gros Membres!
04-13-2008, 04:54 PM
I'd like to see the Spurs tank the last game vs. Utah and go against Houston in the first round.

TejanoWarVet
04-13-2008, 04:56 PM
i just hope these teams are getting their confidence up way to much and the SPURS get healthy soon!

Borosai
04-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Old news.

spursfan09
04-13-2008, 05:07 PM
You guys have no common sense...when you have 3 PLAYERS injured who have been with the team for 16 years combines and 7 championships combined and expect them to beat the best team in the West at HOME? you are just ridiculous....

You have Barry,Horry and ginobili who can pass, and spread the offense injured you have little to no chance to win on the road against a really good team.

They should at least be able to keep the game competitive. I could handle a loss, because we are injured. However Spurs get blown out and they are suppose to defend thier title in a week?

xtremesteven33
04-13-2008, 05:10 PM
They should at least be able to keep the game competitive. I could handle a loss, because we are injured. However Spurs get blown out and they are suppose to defend thier title in a week?

again i reiterate......

2 EXTREMELY good role players injured

and the Teams MVP injured....WHAT DO YOU EXPECT BRO??

Behrooz24
04-13-2008, 05:14 PM
again i reiterate......

2 EXTREMELY good role players injured

and the Teams MVP injured....WHAT DO YOU EXPECT BRO??

The team to collectively step up their game

xtremesteven33
04-13-2008, 05:15 PM
The team to collectively step up their game

yea against Kobe and the Lakers at Home?

nigga please....

Cherry
04-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Believe

Budkin
04-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Need a bench to win big games, especially on the road.

boutons_
04-13-2008, 05:46 PM
I don't think the Spurs are "waiting for the playoffs" at all.

They just have nothing this year, can't create it, can' find it, are a punching bag for the other top teams. Our record since the ASB is now 4-5 against top WC teams, and our road record is only a mediorce 21-19 overall, only ahead of the Mavs and Nuggs.

Manu won 5 or 10 season games by himself, not the Spurs, or we'd be struggling to be in the playoffs. It was fun to watch, Manu's is paid by Spurs, but it's not championship basketball, which is team basketball.

Absolutely nothing has come together for the Spurs after the ASB.

If we start the playoffs @UTA, the Jazz have swept us there this season, where they are very tough, best NBA home record, real trouble. Coming back to SA 0-2? very possible.

Wed's game could be for HCA vs Jazz.

Agloco
04-13-2008, 05:46 PM
You guys have no common sense...when you have 3 PLAYERS injured who have been with the team for 16 years combines and 7 championships combined and expect them to beat the best team in the West at HOME? you are just ridiculous....You have Barry,Horry and ginobili who can pass, and spread the offense injured you have little to no chance to win on the road against a really good team.

It's not that they lost, it's how.

I fully expected a loss today. What I didn't get was some sense that this team has any fight left in them. Right now it looks like guys have thier cruise itineraries on the brain rather than their playbooks.

Shitty and just plain embarrassing.

Agloco
04-13-2008, 05:52 PM
I don't think the Spurs are "waiting for the playoffs" at all.

They just have nothing this year, can't create it, can' find it, are a punching bag for the other top teams. Our record since the ASB is now 4-5 against top WC teams, and our road record is only a mediorce 21-19 overall, only ahead of the Mavs and Nuggs.

Manu won 5 or 10 season games by himself, not the Spurs, or we'd be struggling to be in the playoffs. It was fun to watch, Manu's is paid by Spurs, but it's not championship basketball, which is team basketball.

Absolutely nothing has come together for the Spurs after the ASB.

If we start the playoffs @UTA, the Jazz have swept us there this season, where they are very tough, best NBA home record. Coming back to SA 0-2? very possible.

Yes, it looks as if the Utah game is a must win now or we will probably be going home in the first round.

Budkin
04-13-2008, 05:54 PM
We'll beat Utah on Wednesday because I'm going to the game... there.

Loose Cannon
04-13-2008, 06:13 PM
It's not that they lost, it's how.

I fully expected a loss today. What I didn't get was some sense that this team has any fight left in them. Right now it looks like guys have thier cruise itineraries on the brain rather than their playbooks.

Shitty and just plain embarrassing.

They've all clearly given up on the season. None of them have any desire to get a trophy. Pussies.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-13-2008, 06:16 PM
killed @ Utah

killed by PHX

Killed @ LAX

but at least the Spurs can beat the non playoffs teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!!!!!!!!!!