PDA

View Full Version : Seattle 98, Dallas 95

ducks
04-13-2008, 10:28 PM
looks like spurs are not the only ones having trouble

houston also got blown out by denver today

Banzai
04-13-2008, 10:37 PM
true...I didn't see the entire Dallas game..how did Seattle come back?

BIG z
04-13-2008, 10:37 PM

They have been having troubles all season, so why pull this shit up...

ludda
04-13-2008, 10:41 PM

Dallas had early lead, their bench gave it up. Sonics then had a lead going into the 4th, Dallas came back.
Closing minute: Terry bricks some shots, Durant was clutch, Kidd bricks a 3. Game over.

spursfan09
04-13-2008, 10:44 PM
one thing I will say is that there is no team in the west that is really pulling away and proving to be the best of the best. One day a team looks so good, the next they get blown out. Every top dog is having trouble, so all I can say is. The playoffs starts with all teams at 0-0!

balli
04-13-2008, 10:44 PM
99-95.

ludda
04-13-2008, 10:51 PM
one thing I will say is that there is no team in the west that is really pulling away and proving to be the best of the best. One day a team looks so good, the next they get blown out. Every top dog is having trouble, so all I can say is. The playoffs starts with all teams at 0-0!

That is very true.

mavsfan1000
04-13-2008, 10:54 PM
The Mavs need more scorers. Dirk, Howard, and Terry are not enough. Mainly a scorer that can get a lot of easy baskets. Right now it is jump shot city and that will not take us far.

boutons_
04-13-2008, 11:05 PM
the 2 that are finishing strongest are Lakers and Jazz. Jazz have chance finish with Ws over Rockets and Spurs.

Findog
04-14-2008, 12:54 AM

Seattle went to a zone in crunch time because Dirk was killing them. They couldn't iso Dirk because the Sonics were dropping two guys on him and nobody could hit an open shot to make them pay. Just like Golden State last year.

Manu_Ginobili
04-14-2008, 01:02 AM

VERY SIMPLE...THE MAVERICKS DIDN'T WANT TO HIT ANY BASKET IN THE LAST 3 MIN. OF THE GAME...

Findog
04-14-2008, 01:09 AM
VERY SIMPLE...THE MAVERICKS DIDN'T WANT TO HIT ANY BASKET IN THE LAST 3 MIN. OF THE GAME...

EXACTLY THEY DECIDED TO LET THE SONICS WIN IN THEIR FINAL GAME IN SEATTLE BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT IT WOULD MAKE THE SEATTLE FANS FEEL BETTER AND THEY DIDN'T CARE WHO THEY PLAY IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS

roycrikside
04-14-2008, 03:27 AM

Hey Ducks, no comment on Tony's disappearing act in the second half there? 1/5, 2 pts, 0 assists. Played like a superstar in the first half and a bum in the second half.

Personally I'm shocked. I mean, that never happens. :rolleyes :rolleyes

mystargtr34
04-14-2008, 04:51 AM
EXACTLY THEY DECIDED TO LET THE SONICS WIN IN THEIR FINAL GAME IN SEATTLE BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT IT WOULD MAKE THE SEATTLE FANS FEEL BETTER AND THEY DIDN'T CARE WHO THEY PLAY IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS

:lol i laughed at that.. i dont know why but i did.

1Parker1
04-14-2008, 07:47 AM
Dallas has the 7th seed locked up. And Stackhouse wasn't playing. Not sure how much they were trying to win it...

mavsfan1000
04-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Dallas has the 7th seed locked up. And Stackhouse wasn't playing. Not sure how much they were trying to win it...
The mavs are in trouble if they are relying on Stackhouse being the difference.

Killakobe81
04-14-2008, 10:30 AM
MAVS played hard Dirk was hitting big shots as I watched the game every time he was left wide open i said "cash" and he hit. Problem is other guys around dirk are not so much ...Dirk yelled at terry late because he did not look for a pass when the sonics trapped the pnr ...Terry is very streaky when he is on he is a gamer but i dont trust him or howard to be reliable in the clutch ...and Kidd is great but not a shooter ...i think Dallas can wina round but not much more Dirk needs more consistent help.

cash459
04-14-2008, 10:31 AM

:toast

Findog
04-14-2008, 10:57 AM
I pretty much hate our team except for Dirk and Kidd.

spursfan09
04-14-2008, 01:38 PM

:lol Kidd is the only tolerable one to me. And that is because he's been a Mav for a only a little bit. I'm sure the hatred will seap in if spurs and Mavs meet. :devil

san antonio spurs
04-14-2008, 01:45 PM
must suck to root for people you hate :lol

Obstructed_View
04-14-2008, 03:29 PM
True, but losing to the top team in the west without your best player is a far fucking cry from losing to the worst team in the conference.

DazedAndConfused
04-14-2008, 03:40 PM
True, but losing to the top team in the west without your best player is a far fucking cry from losing to the worst team in the conference.

Tim Duncan is your best player.

duncan228
04-14-2008, 03:42 PM

For most Spurs fans Manu is the Spurs best player this season.

FromWayDowntown
04-14-2008, 03:45 PM
For most Spurs fans Manu is the Spurs best player this season.

I'm still thinking that Tim Duncan got left behind in Portland a couple of Sundays ago and that some guy named Jim Tuncan has been wearing #21 for the Spurs in the last few games.

duncan228
04-14-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm still thinking that Tim Duncan got left behind in Portland a couple of Sundays ago and that some guy named Jim Tuncan has been wearing #21 for the Spurs in the last few games.

:lol You could be right, he doesn't look like himself.

I'm one of the hold-outs though...Duncan will rise.

Obstructed_View
04-14-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm inclined to agree, but this year it's arguable for the first time. Which Spur is going to get more MVP votes this year?

FromWayDowntown
04-14-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm inclined to agree, but this year it's arguable for the first time. Which Spur is going to get more MVP votes this year?

I don't even think it's close and I'm sure that MVP votes don't define who the most important or best player is to this team. Look at how opposing coaches defend the Spurs -- they double Duncan and try to get the ball out of his hands, even if that means the ball goes to Manu. Tim Duncan defines this club -- he is the franchise player and that makes him the best player on the team. If there is no Tim Duncan, Spurs fans aren't even thinking about a repeat; as long as Tim is here, there's reason to believe that championships are possible. That's what makes him the best player on this team.

And, for the record, duncan228, I'm with you -- I think there will be a resurgence from #21; it's just that of late it appears that some doppleganger is finishing the season for him.

duncan228
04-14-2008, 04:35 PM
I don't even think it's close and I'm sure that MVP votes don't define who the most important or best player is to this team. Look at how opposing coaches defend the Spurs -- they double Duncan and try to get the ball out of his hands, even if that means the ball goes to Manu. Tim Duncan defines this club -- he is the franchise player and that makes him the best player on the team. If there is no Tim Duncan, Spurs fans aren't even thinking about a repeat; as long as Tim is here, there's reason to believe that championships are possible. That's what makes him the best player on this team.

Duncan is the best player to me, thanks for once again putting it so eloquently.

And, for the record, duncan228, I'm with you -- I think there will be a resurgence from #21; it's just that of late it appears that some doppleganger is finishing the season for him.

:lol

He will be there when it matters most. And he'll be healthy, rested, and pissed off at himself for the way he's been playing. It should be a good combination for winning.

sandman
04-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Dallas has the 7th seed locked up...

Don't know why, but that is seriously funny