PDA

View Full Version : Cavs squeak one out

bdubya
04-14-2008, 08:45 PM
on a controversial foul call that send Devin Brown to the line. No doubt about the foul, but my question for anybody who saw it is -

Did LeBron get away with an offensive foul on Iguodala to start his drive (which led to Brown getting fouled)? Looked that way to me....

AI-square
04-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Well LeBron is a superstar so you can't possibly call a foul on him on a potential game-winning play that would have ended up #1 on NBA.com's Daily Top 10.

Believe me they will do all they can to send LeBron back to the Finals.

trueD
04-14-2008, 08:49 PM
No, Iggy was definitely not set but moving, he should have actually been called for the foul on LeBron, imo.

AI-square
04-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Well we all know LeBron ain't that good at the FT line, they couldn't risk making a blemish on the legacy they are trying to build for him. What if he missed one, or even both of them?

Therefore Brown got the free throws, convenient that he's better than LeBron at the line. They might as well have let Big Z shoot the free throws, really.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-14-2008, 09:13 PM
I didn't see the game but I rarely expect them to call a charge in the last play of a game. Did you not see the way Michael Jordan shoved Bryon russell to set up his jumpshot in game 6 of the finals? There are many examples of this. The best thing to do at the end of the games is try to play solid D without fouling, if you expect a charge to be called get ready to fail.

KidCongo
04-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Believe me they will do all they can to send LeBron back to the Finals.
Did the NBA just give the Cavs an All-Star Power Foward? and an All-Star shooting guard?

IF the NBA wanted anything it's Boston vs LA.

bdubya
04-14-2008, 11:35 PM
Did the NBA just give the Cavs an All-Star Power Foward? and an All-Star shooting guard?

Ben's more of a center, really. Why do you ask?

AI-square
04-15-2008, 12:01 AM
Guys check this out... It's old but it's hilarious. Well maybe except for Cavs fans.

Traveling (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGiBXYJiTF8&NR=1)