PDA

View Full Version : How Many Threads Would Manu Have . . .

timvp
04-15-2008, 04:42 AM
. . . if he would have gone for 32 points, 11 assists and one turnover with little help from any member of the Big Three?

Six hours after the game has finished, Parker has zero. How many would Manu have if the roles were reversed?

Kobayagi
04-15-2008, 04:48 AM
No love for tp. :toast

urunobili
04-15-2008, 04:48 AM
the never ending ditka thread might have came in... only a couple may have been for the specific game but the CoM would post his greatness on another threads... so just 2, but if you count the posts in the other threads maybe 5, 6 yeah,,,

polandprzem
04-15-2008, 04:49 AM
Ohhh shut up timvp already

manu would have about 26 threads

ShoogarBear
04-15-2008, 04:51 AM
The sequence where he hit the three then came back and stole the ball for a layup would have generated five by itself.

Kori Ellis
04-15-2008, 04:52 AM
The sequence where he hit the three then came back and stole the ball for a layup would have generated five by itself.

:lol

Yeah that was a pretty sweet sequence.

polandprzem
04-15-2008, 04:54 AM
By the end of a day this poll would have like 100 options :)

stéphane
04-15-2008, 05:02 AM
The good thing is when I don't know the result of a spur game, I first come here. If I see on the first page 0 Tony thread, I know he had a good game (not counting Sequ's ones of course). If I see on the first page 0 Manu thread, I know he must have had a really bad game...
I'm getting used to it but it never stopped amazing me.
If it goes like that, I dont want any Tony thread till june and lots of Manu ones.

ShoogarBear
04-15-2008, 05:03 AM
The good thing is when I don't know the result of a spur game, I first come here. If I see on the first page 0 Tony thread, I know he had a good game (not counting Sequ's ones of course). If I see on the first page 0 Manu thread, I know he must have had a really bad game...
I'm getting used to it but it never stopped amazing me.
If it goes like that, I dont want any Tony thread till june and lots of Manu ones.:lol

Supreme_Being
04-15-2008, 05:09 AM
Shut up timvp. Stop trying to rile up the CoM. Now this will just be a Tony vs. Manu thread.

J.T.
04-15-2008, 05:11 AM
Manu Thread!

ChumpDumper
04-15-2008, 05:13 AM
Does tonight's performance mean he is having more sex with Eva or less?

romain.star
04-15-2008, 05:16 AM
The sad part of it is that I sometimes wish Tony has a better game than Manu just to hear the silence of the CoM.

polandprzem
04-15-2008, 05:49 AM
Does tonight's performance mean he is having more sex with Eva or less?

How much important is that to you?

btw. I forgot to put the :D emoticon on the shut up timvp response.

Obstructed_View
04-15-2008, 06:04 AM
That five point swing when the game was starting to turn for the Kings was huge. Manu slobbers would have been all over it. To be fair, Manu does that a tad more often than Tony does. As long as someone with Spurs on the front of their jersey does it, I'm happy.

colargol
04-15-2008, 06:20 AM
There's already some post saying TP didn't give the ball enought to Tim when is having a 6/7 night......

Thanks Timvp for your thoughts....

tlongII
04-15-2008, 06:39 AM
Must be racism...

DarrinS
04-15-2008, 06:56 AM
. . . if he would have gone for 32 points, 11 assists and one turnover with little help from any member of the Big Three?

Six hours after the game has finished, Parker has zero. How many would Manu have if the roles were reversed?

And you didn't even mention his solid defense.

manufor3
04-15-2008, 07:07 AM
5-7

JPB
04-15-2008, 07:25 AM
I had one post about TP on another thread. I guess it doesn't count ?

hsxvvd
04-15-2008, 07:32 AM
It's about time Parker did something this season. He better be saving it for the playoffs.

BlackSwordsMan
04-15-2008, 07:43 AM
The Spurs played tonight? Why would I watch a Spurs game if Manu isn't playing?

smeagol
04-15-2008, 07:47 AM
Blame the CoT

SAGambler
04-15-2008, 07:47 AM
btw
why did duncan only get 25 minutes? i watched only the first half and he was wrecking shop at that point

Foul trouble.

And why the hell is someone trying to get another Tony v Manu thread started. In fact, I thought that wasn't allowed on here. Guess someone (?) didn't get the message.

Personally I don't care who scores what....Just as long as the Spurs score one more than their opponent.

1Parker1
04-15-2008, 07:51 AM
I blame myself as self appointed President of the Church of Tony. I wasn't home and missed the game :depressed

duncan228
04-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Six hours after the game has finished, Parker has zero.

Sequ started a Parker thread right before the game ended.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91880

stéphane
04-15-2008, 09:06 AM
I blame myself as self appointed President of the Church of Tony. I wasn't home and missed the game :depressed

Must have been some kind of chinese election :downspin:
President of the CoT, you'd better pray every time you start the engine of your car... The CoM rules lol

whottt
04-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Manu can not have played in 3 games and he'd still get more threads with his name on them than Tony.

Sin,

Timvp

vanvannen
04-15-2008, 09:24 AM
This thread is funny.
I'm sure back at manuginobili.com they are ripping Tony for not passing it more to Oberto, who had a great game.

Athenea
04-15-2008, 09:28 AM

Thanks God we have u to overcompensate the nutts sucking of players not named Manu Ginobili.

manubili
04-15-2008, 09:29 AM
If Duncan has similar numbers he gets many threads too. If you want ecuality ask the Tony fans why they don't post more often. Spurstalk need more french people!
But it seems to be it's manu fans fault. :rolleyes

whottt
04-15-2008, 09:40 AM
Spurs Talk has tons of French people...just because they don't go apeshit over a player scoring 10 points in a game doesn't mean they aren't here. They just aren't that overtly nationalistic about NBA games.

Plus it's tough to impress the French...

Shaolin-Style
04-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Yeah blame the Tony fans. He had a great game, just it wasn't against a team that mattered and we didn't really dominate them so that probably deters from it. Manu and TP balance each other out, they both need to have these kinds of numbers when one or the other isn't avail.

1Parker1
04-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Must have been some kind of chinese election :downspin:
President of the CoT, you'd better pray every time you start the engine of your car... The CoM rules lol

Obstructed_View
04-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks God we have u to overcompensate the nutts sucking of players not named Manu Ginobili.
Ah, you're just being modest. Nothing can compensate for your nutsucking.

vanvannen
04-15-2008, 10:21 AM
It's amazing how a funny thread can turn into an argument between fans of different players on the same team.

smeagol
04-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Manu Thread!
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Even when he sits on the side lines, people start threads about him.

timvp = CoM member :lol

duncan228
04-15-2008, 10:28 AM
It's amazing how a funny thread can turn into an argument between fans of different players on the same team.

Almost any conversation here that involves Parker and Manu turns into an argument.

timvp is just :stirpot: , though he does have a point. The Ditka thread would have been bumped for Manu, and plenty of other threads would have been started.

whottt
04-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Honestly...the reason for part of it is simple...it's because of the way Manu does it...he does it in an exciting fashion that makes people notice.

People can bitch about the double standard all they want but many people just tend to find Manu fun to watch...not just Spurfans, but NBA players and coaches as well.

So instead of bitching about the Manufans...why not bitch at Tony and Tim to be more exciting...

I bet you if you ask them, they like watching Manu too.

Drob does...Kobe does...Barkley does.

Kori Ellis
04-15-2008, 10:51 AM

It's funny how you still come back here over and over, no matter how much you hate timvp and I.

Loser.

This thread was meant as a joke, but of course some of you turn vile. And for the record, Manu is timvp's favorite Spurs player.

spurschick
04-15-2008, 11:03 AM
I voted for "shut up timvp" just so that I could say "shut up timvp" :devil

Loser bitch.

And this just made my day. :lol

Seriously though, as a holy-rolling CoM parishioner, I still love Tony and was blown away by what he did last night. Maybe the reason that there weren't a ton of Tony threads is that Tony fans aren't as insane as us Manu fans.

BonnerDynasty
04-15-2008, 11:09 AM
I don't really care for TP. I'm glad we have him, he is great, we don't win anything worth value without him, he is damn impressive at times....

I just have no interest in him.

remingtonbo2001
04-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Almost any conversation here that involves Parker and Manu turns into an argument.

timvp is just :stirpot: , though he does have a point. The Ditka thread would have been bumped for Manu, and plenty of other threads would have been started.

I miss the Ditka Thread.

rAm
04-15-2008, 11:19 AM
I don't understand why we can't love Tony for what he is, and do the same with Manu? I think watching both of them on the court together is awesome, fast paced, and exciting.

Why does it have to be one or the other?

Athenea
04-15-2008, 11:19 AM
It's funny how you still come back here over and over, no matter how much you hate timvp and I.

Loser.

This thread was meant as a joke, but of course some of you turn vile. And for the record, Manu is timvp's favorite Spurs player.
I guess u know a lot about me to asume I'm a loser (and bitch too?). But if I'm a loser according to your POV...well, thanks :spin
BTW I don't hate u guys. U don't qualified.
But I do hate the racism against Argies (we r not entitled to Nationalism it seems), and against Manu in particular (esp coming from TIMVP) coz he is not black or African American or whatever u call it.

PS: It's nothing against African Americans. Simply put I don't share any of American standards of typication or discrimination coming from another country and diff culture. Ergo I don't discriminate by American standards.

BonnerDynasty
04-15-2008, 11:24 AM
lol I would love to have Ginobili, Oberto, Nocioni, and Scola all on the Spurs

:depressed

MB20
04-15-2008, 11:27 AM
lol I would love to have Ginobili, Oberto, Nocioni, and Scola all on the Spurs

:depressed

The best of the bunch is a Spur. That´s enough for me. :toast

ECZ
04-15-2008, 11:27 AM
hmmm

TP gets enough love from Eva I guess

Kori Ellis
04-15-2008, 11:32 AM
I guess u know a lot about me to asume I'm a loser (and bitch too?). But if I'm a loser according to your POV...well, thanks :spin
But I do hate the racism against Argies (we r not entitled to Nationalism it seems), and against Manu in particular (esp coming from TIMVP) coz he is not black or African American or whatever u call it.

PS: It's nothing against African Americans. Simply put I don't share any of American standards of typication or discrimination coming from another country and diff culture. Ergo I don't discriminate by American standards.

I do know that you are an rude, obnoxious poster who does nothing but attack timvp and I constantly.

You think timvp is racist against Manu? Even though Manu is timvp's favorite current Spur, timvp has a late-grandfather and many other relatives from Argentina, timvp loves all the Argentinean players, and he and his family spend a lot of time there. :lmao

That's rich.

Cry Havoc
04-15-2008, 11:37 AM

From what I've seen, the fans of Tony Parker love Manu and want the best out of both players.

The Manu fans (well, the ones who freak out and post only when he's having a 25+ point game) want the ball out of Tony's hands as much as possible. They think if he goes 12-15 from the field with 4 treys, 3 steals, and 8 assists, and 6-6 a the line that he's hogging the ball and should pass more often.

I would even go so far as to say that SOME (definitely not a majority... I hope) of the fans on here actually want Parker to fail, so Manu can have more time in the spotlight, regardless of the consequences for the team. Parker threads aren't created very often because EVERY TIME someone attempts to praise Tony, it gets ousted and shouted down by an assortment of fans from other teams/Manu lovers.

NASpurs
04-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Manu seems to have more charisma than Tony so he seems to attract fans all over the place while Tony is a good looking guy and French (also seems kind of cocky) so he attracts the females which the guys' hate. :lol

j/k about that last part

Personally I'm happy when Tony takes over a game like he did against the Kings. He's just too damn inconsistent and it's not like the Kings are a top team in the NBA. It would have been nice if he didn't disappear against the Lakers the other day in the second half. That's why the Spurs were in the game in the first place for the first half because of him.

Deimosfobos
04-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Really stupid Thread timvp, I'm disapointed...

BTW... If it was Manu having a great game vs Sanc when the season is almost over, Parker-Horry-Barry are injured, and we had been destroyed by the Suns, Utah and Lakers in the past few days... the forum would be as silent as it is now or close to it despite last nigh performance.

Kori Ellis
04-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Really stupid Thread timvp, I'm disapointed...

Read the poll options. It was a joke.

carina_gino20
04-15-2008, 11:56 AM
There would be 20+, then the mods will probably merge it and cut down to 6. :p:

CoM members, when Manu has a good game, seem to be more active than CoT members, when Tony has a good game. Surely nobody expects a lot of CoM members to start Tony worship threads. If you want more of those, ask the CoT why they aren't starting those threads. :lol Well, maybe ducks is just busy.

Deimosfobos
04-15-2008, 11:57 AM
Read the poll options. It was a joke.

Still a stupid joke, but then again... that's just my opinion... maybe I don't share his sense of humor so close to the PO.

Whisky Dog
04-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Manu seems to have more charisma than Tony so he seems to attract fans all over the place while Tony is a good looking guy and French (also seems kind of cocky) so he attracts the females which the guys' hate. :lol

j/k about that last part

Personally I'm happy when Tony takes over a game like he did against the Sonics. He's just too damn inconsistent and it's not like the Sonics are a top team in the NBA. It would have been nice if he didn't disappear against the Lakers the other day in the second half. That's why the Spurs were in the game in the first place for the first half because of him.

The Lakers collapsed the lane on him because the shooters weren't making jack shit and TD was playing like Greg Ostertag revisited. Teams can't stop him if they have to worry about sticking to shooters/TD and the help defense is slow or never comes.

Athenea
04-15-2008, 12:15 PM
I do know that you are an rude, obnoxious poster who does nothing but attack timvp and I constantly.

You think timvp is racist against Manu? Even though Manu is timvp's favorite current Spur, timvp has a late-grandfather and many other relatives from Argentina, timvp loves all the Argentinean players, and he and his family spend a lot of time there. :lmao

That's rich.
I remember him or u mentioning that in the past which made me think back then if there was some trauma going on.
To set things straight U r (or at least your site is) instrumental to my Spurs devotion. Nothing more, nothing less.
I don't think my posts total justifies any typification. Around 300 posts in 4 or 5 years, doesn't leave any imprint.
Unless u are over sensitive or hold grudges too many.

timvp
04-15-2008, 12:15 PM

PS: It's nothing against African Americans. Simply put I don't share any of American standards of typication or discrimination coming from another country and diff culture. Ergo I don't discriminate by American standards.Sweet. I started this thread in hope that someone call me racist. Mission accomplished.

I've been called racist against white players, black players and Hispanic players this season. I must be doing something right.

:smokin

P.S.

Wait, I just re-read the post. So now I'm racist against non-black people. That's a new one, thanks. I'll add it to my collection :tu

And feel free to believe whatever you want. Although you'll probably have to ignore facts such as timvp being an Oberto homer before 99.9% of Argentina knew who he was. timvp has been rooting for Argentine basketball players before a good percentage of modern day Manu homers even knew basketball existed.

timvp
04-15-2008, 12:18 PM
I remember him or u mentioning that in the past which made me think back then if there was some trauma going on.
To set things straight U r (or at least your site is) instrumental to my Spurs devotion. Nothing more, nothing less.
I don't think my posts total justifies any typification. Around 300 posts in 4 or 5 years, doesn't leave any imprint.
Unless u are over sensitive or hold grudges too many.Hey, don't back down now. timvp is racist. Keep it up :tu

If you aren't a vocal CoM member, you are racist. That is a good theory you have. Brilliant, really.

Kori Ellis
04-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Around 300 posts in 4 or 5 years, doesn't leave any imprint.
Unless u are over sensitive or hold grudges too many.

Oh, they leave an imprint. You constantly attack. Everyone notices it and many posters complain about it.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-15-2008, 12:21 PM
timvp hates Dominicans.

Kori Ellis
04-15-2008, 12:22 PM

Wait .... so you are accusing timvp's Argentinean relatives of causing him trauma and prejudice against Argentines? :lmao

Yeah okay. That's why we are going to spend our vacation in Chile/Argentina.

Athenea
04-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Sweet. I started this thread in hope that someone call me racist. Mission accomplished.

I've been called racist against white players, black players and Hispanic players this season. I must be doing something right.

:smokin

P.S.

Wait, I just re-read the post. So now I'm racist against non-black people. That's a new one, thanks. I'll add it to my collection :tu

And feel free to believe whatever you want. Although you'll probably have to ignore facts such as timvp being an Oberto homer before 99.9% of Argentina knew who he was. timvp has been rooting for Argentine basketball players before a good percentage of modern day Manu homers even knew basketball existed.
Still think u r a racist.

timvp
04-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Still think u r a racist.Thank you. I'd be sad if you changed your mind.

romain.star
04-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Since i'm not living in the USA, could some of you tell me who is the most popular spurs player among non spurs american fans?? and explain why if possible...

Athenea
04-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Wait .... so you are accusing timvp's Argentinean relatives of causing him trauma and prejudice against Argentines? :lmao

Yeah okay. That's why we are going to spend our vacation in Chile/Argentina.
Try Europe if u can afford it. We r not good enough for u.

timvp
04-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Try Europe if u can afford it. We r not good enough for u.y r u being racist?

Kori Ellis
04-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Try Europe if u can afford it. We r not good enough for u.

:lmao We actually prefer South America and the Caribbean. Thanks.

Athenea
04-15-2008, 12:42 PM
y r u being racist?
I don't discriminate based on race which means I'm not a racist.

vanvannen
04-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Damn it Athenea, give up already. You are making a fool of yourself and dragging the rest of the CoM with you.
This is exactly why people on this board tend to complain about Argies. I'm sure other more rational argies such as Smeagol or Manu Magical Hand will agree.

roycrikside
04-15-2008, 12:44 PM
I can't decide which poll option to choose. Four or five of them are appropriate.

I think you should add "When Manu had a 30 pt 12 assist game it was against the Hornets, a real team and not the lowly Kings" as an option.

2centsworth
04-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Tony is Joe Frazier and Manu is Muhammed Ali. Both are great, but Manu is more loved and it drives the Tony supporters nuts.

At this point, I'm a fan of both equally.

For the record, if the Spurs win the Championship this year the "Big Three" will have to be considered one of the best TRIOS of all-time!

2centsworth
04-15-2008, 12:50 PM
I think you should add "When Manu had a 30 pt 12 assist game it was against the Hornets, a real team and not the lowly Kings" as an option.
that's some major TP hating. get a life.

roycrikside
04-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I wouldn't call TimVP racist, but generally he does lean toward the Frenchman in the eternal Tony vs. Manu debates. And he acts like Parker is the second coming of Dennis Johnson defensively and Manu is the second coming of Vinny Del Negro, which is annoying.

No, definitely not racist. Just incredibly misguided. :toast :lol :downspin:

timvp
04-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I don't discriminate based on race which means I'm not a racist.Good point. timvp checks race before deciding whether or not to like a player. As evident by timvp hating Oberto, Ginobili, Bonner, etc. and liking players like Francisco Elson, Melvin Sanders and Ron Mercer. You figured me out :tu

Besides, I think people from Argentina should be the official spokespeople when it comes to pointing out racists. When you live in a country that is 97% one race, that allows for great racial perspective.

Athenea
04-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Damn it Athenea, give up already. You are making a fool of yourself and dragging the rest of the CoM with you.
This is exactly why people on this board tend to complain about Argies. I'm sure other more rational argies such as Smeagol or Manu Magical Hand will agree.
I was here before the CoM was designated with such illustrious name and I doubt anyone associates me with it.
I don't need to over adapt to be accepted, to "belong".
With your post u have created enough separation for yourself (which was the point of your post).

roycrikside
04-15-2008, 12:56 PM
What was the purpose of this thread? You're just baiting Argentines. Are you that bored?
You and Kori would get mad if someone else did this and stirred up shit. Quit being such a bully and enjoy last night's win. Or better yet get off your pompous ass and get to work on your game thoughts instead of being lazy...

Kori Ellis
04-15-2008, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't call TimVP racist, but generally he does lean toward the Frenchman in the eternal Tony vs. Manu debates. And he acts like Parker is the second coming of Dennis Johnson defensively and Manu is the second coming of Vinny Del Negro, which is annoying.

No, definitely not racist. Just incredibly misguided. :toast :lol :downspin:

timvp might defend Tony against the haters. But he's definitely a bigger Manu fan than he is a Tony fan. (Though he likes both players a lot.)

Kori Ellis
04-15-2008, 01:01 PM
What was the purpose of this thread? You're just baiting Argentines. Are you that bored?
You and Kori would get mad if someone else did this and stirred up shit. Quit being such a bully and enjoy last night's win. Or better yet get off your pompous ass and get to work on your game thoughts instead of being lazy...

Lighten up. This thread was just a joke (look at the choices).

remingtonbo2001
Sweet. I started this thread in hope that someone call me racist. Mission accomplished.

Yes, but have you ever been called racist by an Anarctican.

Athenea
Good point. timvp checks race before deciding whether or not to like a player. As evident by timvp hating Oberto, Ginobili, Bonner, etc. and liking players like Francisco Elson, Melvin Sanders and Ron Mercer. You figured me out :tu

Besides, I think people from Argentina should be the official spokespeople when it comes to pointing out racists. When you live in a country that is 97% one race, that allows for great racial perspective.
U did ur research. Good for u.
That number is misleading dou. No wonder our country is known as a "crisol de razas".

timvp
What was the purpose of this thread?Wanted to test my poll making skills.

You're just baiting Argentines.Nah, I like Argentines. Overall, they are a great add to Spurs nation. Check out any game blog -- there will be more Argentines than San Antonians on any given night.

Are you that bored?That might have been second behind testing my poll making skills.

You and Kori would get mad if someone else did this and stirred up shit. These threads happen everyday. The difference is they are usually serious.

Quit being such a bully and enjoy last night's win.Already did. Bully? I thanked the Argentine for calling me racist.

Or better yet get off your pompous ass and get to work on your game thoughts instead of being lazy...Are you being racist?

vanvannen
04-15-2008, 01:02 PM
I just feel you are digging yourself a hole you can't get out of, but hey, that's just me.
Calling Timvp a racist just sounds really out of place and wrong.

Athenea
04-15-2008, 01:07 PM
I just feel you are digging yourself a hole you can't get out of, but hey, that's just me.
Calling Timvp a racist just sounds really out of place and wrong.
Thanks for your concern and counseling (?).

Cherry
04-15-2008, 01:09 PM
How Many Threads Would Manu Have . . .if he make the last shot agaist Boston in game 7?

just dreaming :)

vanvannen
04-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks for your concern and counseling (?).

No problem. I like argie girls.

timvp
04-15-2008, 01:12 PM
U did ur research. Good for u.
That number is misleading dou. No wonder our country is known as a "crisol de razas".Exactly. You should consider a career as a racist-pointer-outer.

ForeignFan
04-15-2008, 01:12 PM
gee, what a waste of Timvp time (I means, answering to Athenea)... That is probably the reason why we don't have the game thoughts yet ! :hungry:

Athenea, I confirm there are ST members that are quite annoyed at your threads. :donkey

Athenea
04-15-2008, 01:13 PM
No problem. I like argie girls.

I was being ironic.

Athenea
04-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Exactly. You should consider a career as a racist-pointer-outer.
I already have a career (actually 2). But thanks for your counseling to u too.

Athenea
04-15-2008, 01:16 PM
gee, what a waste of Timvp time (I means, answering to Athenea)... That is probably the reason why we don't have the game thoughts yet ! :hungry:

Athenea, I confirm there are ST members that are quite annoyed at your threads. :donkey
Good. How many of my threads have u read?

ChumpDumper
04-15-2008, 01:16 PM
When will Athenea realize she reacted exactly the way LJ predicted some Argies would?

Athenea
04-15-2008, 01:18 PM
When will Athenea realize she reacted exactly the way LJ predicted some Argies would?
I'm actually happy he gave me this opportunity to speak my mind.
How r the Spanish lessons going?

vanvannen
04-15-2008, 01:18 PM
I was being ironic.

I was too. :rolleyes

(though I do like Argie girls)

ChumpDumper
04-15-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm actually happy he gave me this opportunity to speak my mind.You didn't have it before?

Athenea
04-15-2008, 01:21 PM
You didn't have it before?
I didn't take the bite b4 coz I thought: WTH it comes with the territory (ST territory).

ChumpDumper
04-15-2008, 01:22 PM
I didn't take the bite b4 coz I thought: WTH it comes with the territory (ST territory).There is always an opportunity to call someone a racist on ST.

Athenea
04-15-2008, 01:25 PM
There is always an opportunity to call someone a racist on ST.
I finally took mine so no regrets.

DAF86
04-15-2008, 01:26 PM
From what I've seen, the fans of Tony Parker love Manu and want the best out of both players.

Yeah, especially Ducks and Sequ :rolleyes

polandprzem
04-15-2008, 01:27 PM
Damn those arogant americans :pctoss

kace
04-15-2008, 01:29 PM
If Duncan has similar numbers he gets many threads too. If you want ecuality ask the Tony fans why they don't post more often. Spurstalk need more french people!
But it seems to be it's manu fans fault. :rolleyes

i'm a long time reader of this forum and indeed, it's something i always thought about (posting about parker). but i just can't. i find it so stupid and too much overreacting what is made with manu that i just can't convince myself to do the same with parker.

plus the fact that i'm not a bigger parker's fan than a tim or manu's one even if i'm really happy that a french guy is so successfull with my long time beloved spurs.

EDIT: of course, i'm french

DAF86
04-15-2008, 01:40 PM

OK timvp let me stop you right there, it's not worth it. Most of the people here don't think you're a racists, so don't make us change our minds.
Let this guy alone before he makes you say another meaningless phrase.

smeagol
04-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Damn it Athenea, give up already. I'm sure other more rational argies such as Smeagol or Manu Magical Hand will agree.

There you go, insulting me again . . .

Deimosfobos
04-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Athenea, you can't seriously call him racist. Even tho I don't like this "joke" thread timvp started, would be insane to think he has anything agaist argentinians.

smeagol
04-15-2008, 02:01 PM
timvp is wasting his time starting these "funny" threads and slacking off on the game though thread from last night.

Are you on strike, LJ?

Did I miss something?

Shit . . . these guys who act as if they own the place . . .

duncan228
04-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Wow...This blew up. Why am I not surprised? :lol

It's good being a Duncan fan. There is no Church of Duncan here and I get to like Parker and Manu.

Wait...Is there a Church of Duncan I don't know about? :lmao

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Maybe the reason that there weren't a ton of Tony threads is that Tony fans aren't as insane as us Manu fans.

:lol CoM is a pretty zealous bunch.

Though Ducks and Sequ rival us qualitatively.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-15-2008, 02:07 PM

It's good being a Duncan fan. There is no Church of Duncan here and I get to like Parker and Manu.

Some have referred to it as the Temple of Duncan. :lol

duncan228
04-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Some have referred to it as the Temple of Duncan. :lol

:lmao I like that. Am I in or is there an intiation?

DAF86
04-15-2008, 02:08 PM

Yes, but it's called the Vatican

timvp
04-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Why would I watch a Spurs game if Manu isn't playing?

smeagol
04-15-2008, 02:23 PM
How would smeagol be able to watch the Spurs game if it is not being shown on TV in Argentina and the internet connection sucks donkeys balls?

There, I fixed it for ya . . .

Oh, but I did watch the game against the Lakers (they showed that one on channel 7) and the Spurs showing in the second half was pretty pathetic.

smeagol
04-15-2008, 02:25 PM
I don't need to over adapt to be accepted, to "belong".

Nice zinger . . . !

1Parker1
04-15-2008, 02:40 PM
So, since this thread diverted, does it not count towards a "Parker thread?"

vanvannen
04-15-2008, 02:57 PM
So, since this thread diverted, does it not count towards a "Parker thread?"

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Fernando TD21
04-15-2008, 03:00 PM

I was thinking, why are all these people talking about Parker and Manu when the best player on the team is Tim Duncan!? :madrun :spin

:lol It's good to know that the temple of Duncan is not responsible for the bashing between spurs fans, that is going on in this thread.

BTW good game Parker :toast ... and I hope Manu returns soon.
Go Spurs Go!

spurschick
04-15-2008, 05:13 PM
timvp doesn't care about Argentinians.

http://www.dhadm.com/images/uploads/kanye_west_mike_myers_ihate.jpg

mookie2001
04-15-2008, 05:32 PM
now we all know parker is better and more valuable to the team than manu
we know this (these are the things we know)

timaios
04-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Timvp is joking...
Results : what a mess !!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

pooh
04-15-2008, 06:31 PM
am I the only one who chose the final option? :)

ShoogarBear
04-15-2008, 06:37 PM
I blame myself as self appointed President of the Church of Tony. I wasn't home and missed the game :depressedhttp://frecklescassie.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/impeach.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
04-15-2008, 08:30 PM
cROFL

timvp you are becoming so predictable.
i think its due to the spurs forum in general being so predictable.

It's like that time thispego led the vtown crew into an irish bar that sold hamburgers.

m33p0
04-15-2008, 08:34 PM
another brick on the wall.

SequSpur
04-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the got damn bandwagon all of you... geeze, I told you dipshits all year, Parker is the best player in the nba.

Das Texan
04-15-2008, 11:43 PM
who is this athena chick, well aside from being an annoying bitch, and is she hot?

DAF86
04-15-2008, 11:48 PM
who is this athena chick, well aside from being an annoying bitch, and is she hot?

She's Argie so according to most guys here, she must be :lol

O-Factor
04-15-2008, 11:52 PM
Who's Parker???....OH TONY! Shit! Eh, good job Tony.

I want to see something similar night in and night out before I even think about possibly posting a thread about Tony, maybe. :sombrero:

Im kidding

greens
04-16-2008, 01:54 AM
I think the better poll/question would be..."How many Manu vs. Tony threads are we going to have?"

Oh and what about Timmy...Does he usually gets a ton of appreciation threads after having an excellent game?