PDA

View Full Version : Locked up Abroad!

Soul_Patch
04-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Anyone seen this show yet? Freakin crazy stuff...British couple doing 10 years in Mexico for trying to smuggle cocaine into Amsterdam.

Usually involves some Brits on holiday getting conned into doing something dodgy for a bit of money...

Pretty entertaining show

PEP
04-15-2008, 05:49 PM
Yeah I like it, its a pretty good show. The one's I have seen are mostly British people getting sent to some hell hole jail.

mookie2001
04-15-2008, 06:01 PM
i saw that show, it was somewhat hackneyed

that couple was like

it was dodgy, they seemed dodgy, we shouldnt do something so dodgy, these mexican prisons are dodgy

we get it theyre british

balli
04-15-2008, 06:48 PM
WTF? What network is this on? I have to see this shit.

JoeChalupa
06-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Going to check this out tonight about the Midnight Express true story.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
06-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Yeah this is my favorite show on TV.

RoddyBukkake
06-30-2010, 09:19 PM
the people on that show are dumbasses its the same story every time, let's smuggle some heroin in a 3rd world shit hole what could possibly go wrong?

InRareForm
06-30-2010, 09:28 PM
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/videos/player.html?channel=60850&category=60666

PakiDan
06-30-2010, 11:39 PM
This really happened to a girl I knew in HS. It's actually a Locked Up abroad episode. She was on the dance team. She got approached by some guy in a club in Houston to go on an all expenses paid vacation PLUS 20 grand to go to Bangladesh.... and bring back lots and lots of Hash. Needless to say, she got busted in the airport... and was rotting in one of their jails, until Governor Richardson of New Mexico got her out.... lucky girl. Busted abroad... at 17.

baseline bum
07-01-2010, 02:28 AM
This really happened to a girl I knew in HS. It's actually a Locked Up abroad episode. She was on the dance team. She got approached by some guy in a club in Houston to go on an all expenses paid vacation PLUS 20 grand to go to Bangladesh.... and bring back lots and lots of Hash. Needless to say, she got busted in the airport... and was rotting in one of their jails, until Governor Richardson of New Mexico got her out.... lucky girl. Busted abroad... at 17.

Who the fuck wants to go to Bangladesh? Sad that people can be so materialistic to think $20G is worth the best years of one's life. I guess it's better than the dumbasses who rob 7-11s for a lousy couple hundred bucks though.

SpursStalker
07-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Going to check this out tonight about the Midnight Express true story.

I wish I would have known this was on, I've seen the movie but would have liked to seen the true story. I watch it on occassion ...

It's decent.

EmptyMan
07-01-2010, 07:45 AM
awesome show!

They run marathons of it almost every weekend, but I forget which channel. Natgeo or discovery.

Bukefal
07-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Yeah that's an interesting show. It amazes me how naive some people are.

I liked the episode about the guitarist who got caught in Venezuela and the guy who was kidnapped in the philippines by some terrorists and one old guy helped him get out of there with a small boat.