PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Videogames

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 11:15 AM
Yes im bored, which games really took up most of your time etc.

Favorite Console/PC game (all generations)

Favorite Coin op(arcade) game.

Favorite Online game.

I would have to give a tie to favorite Console game. Resident Evil 2 (PS1), Final Fantasy VII(PS1). Those 2 games had a bad ass story and not to mention RE scared the crap out of me and was the first game to ever get my heart racing. FF7 story was pretty kick ass in IMO the best FF game ever.

Coin op I would have to go with Street Fighter 2 and Galaga. I still find myself pumping quarters into Galaga even after all these years and I think a lot of you remember waiting in line with your quarter on the game for a chance to challange the arcades best in SF2.

Favorite Online game has to be Halo2. This game got me sucked into online play like no other game did. I think after all the recorded time I put into that game it was something like the equivalent to 2 months. Needless to say during that time my sleeping patterns were jacked.

florige
04-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Favorite coin op was a game called Samari Showdown.
Favorite video game of all time is John Madden-any console

leemajors
04-15-2008, 11:23 AM
console, probably goldeneye or mariokart - I put the most time into the 64 version. pc games - quake 1 team fortress, quake 2 CTF, and Team Fortress 2.

stretch
04-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Metal Gear Solid

Street Fighter

Madden

Mister Sinister
04-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Console, I'd have to say it's a 3-way tie between Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, and Valkyrie Profile. All three had a huge impact on what I look for when I play an RPG, and they're still the standards by which I measure all other RPGs.

Coin-op would definitely have to be Marvel vs. Capcom 2. I spent hours upon hours upon hours playing this in arcades when I lived down in SA, the only time I've ever played a video game "competetively".

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 11:36 AM
console, probably goldeneye or mariokart - I put the most time into the 64 version. pc games - quake 1 team fortress, quake 2 CTF, and Team Fortress 2.

Goldeneye Multiplayer was some fun stuff as well as Mariocart.

phyzik
04-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Console: FF7

Coin-op: Smash TV

Online: Ultima Online

florige
04-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Atrain you son of a bitch! Don't try and change the subject. Where is that money dude??? :lol

ATRAIN
Favorite coin op was a game called Samari Showdown.
Favorite video game of all time is John Madden-any console

I remember Samari Showdown, wasnt that one of the NEO GEO games?

ATRAIN
Atrain you son of a bitch! Don't try and change the subject. Where is that money dude??? :lol

May 9th

monosylab1k
Tecmo Bowl

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Tecmo Bowl

OLLLLLLLLLLD School. I remember dripping back 100 yards with Elway and he could chunk it the whole way.

florige
04-15-2008, 11:46 AM
I remember Samari Showdown, wasnt that one of the NEO GEO games?

Yeah that was Neo Geo. I owned in that game!

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 11:48 AM
Yeah that was Neo Geo. I owned in that game!

I think I played that game and was ok in it but was pretty loyal to Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat.

mexicanjunior
04-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Favorite Console/PC game (all generations) - Madden (from SNES to Xbox)

Favorite Coin op(arcade) game - Streetfighter 2

Favorite Online game - does Pokerstars count?

florige
04-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Super Tecmo bowl was pretty sweet too. I also got a kick out of hardball for the Sega Genesis, and Superman for the Nintendo.

NASpurs
04-15-2008, 11:51 AM
NES - Super Mario Bros. 3
SNES - Super Mario World
Genesis - Sonic 1,2,3 (Grew up on Mario and Sonic so yeah those are my favorite games)
PSX - Dunno, nothing really stands out. Maybe FFVII I guess.
Dreamcast - Shenmue 1 & 2
PS2 - Shadow of the Colossus

Arcade - SFII! I loved owning fools who were 10 years older than me and wanted to beat me up for making them look like morons.

florige
I think I played that game and was ok in it but was pretty loyal to Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat.

I was ok in SF2. I sucked royally at Mortal Kombat though.

ATRAIN
Favorite Console/PC game (all generations) - Madden (from SNES to Xbox)

Favorite Coin op(arcade) game - Streetfighter 2

Favorite Online game - does Pokerstars count?

Yeah I would say online Poker counts. I never got into the whole online poker thing but prob mainly because I have a gambling problem(or so Melmart says)

CuckingFunt
04-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Console: For style and humor, I'd go with Earthworm Jim 2 on the Sega Genesis. For actual gameplay, though, I'd have to say that the Ratchet & Clank and God of War titles are in a dead tie.

Coin-op: The Simpsons four player, which was identical in gameplay to the TMNT four player, is the only game that I've ever invested enough time and quarters in to beat the whole game in an arcade.

Online: N/A. I've just never gotten into online gaming.

NASpurs
04-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Console:For actual gameplay, though, I'd have to say that the Ratchet & Clank and God of War titles are in a dead tie.Damn those are some of my favorite games as well. Have you tried Shadow of the Colossus?

The game just consists of epic boss fights. There's no actual platforming or anything, just epic boss battles. I love it.

florige
04-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Yeah I would say online Poker counts. I never got into the whole online poker thing but prob mainly because I have a gambling problem(or so Melmart says)

.... :lol

CuckingFunt
04-15-2008, 11:57 AM

That's an amazing game. I've been meaning to play Ico, the other game by the same people, but keep forgetting to.

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 11:57 AM
NES - Super Mario Bros. 3
SNES - Super Mario World
Genesis - Sonic 1,2,3 (Grew up on Mario and Sonic so yeah those are my favorite games)
PSX - Dunno, nothing really stands out. Maybe FFVII I guess.
Dreamcast - Shenmue 1 & 2

Arcade - SFII! I loved owning fools who were 10 years older than me and wanted to beat me up for making them look like morons.

Damn you went console to console,

Nes - Contra
SNES - Mariokart
N64 - Goldeneye
Sega - Battleaxe (I think thats the name of it)
PSX - FFVII and RE2
PS2 - Madden 01, 02
Xbox - Halo2
Xbox 360 - Prob Gears of War or Call of Duty 4

NASpurs
04-15-2008, 12:01 PM
That's an amazing game. I've been meaning to play Ico, the other game by the same people, but keep forgetting to.Team Ico is working on a new game for the PS3. All we have is this teaser screen shot to go by :depressed :

http://www.scei.co.jp/synthesis/career/wanda.html

But yeah, Ico is another great game by them. I didn't finish it because I got stuck but I'll finish it one of these days.

I love Okami as well. The style, the platforming, the ingenius use of the controller (if you have a PS2; it's out on the Wii as well i think). What a great game.

BacktoBasics
04-15-2008, 12:02 PM
NES - Ikari Warriors/Zelda

NASpurs
Damn you went console to console,

Nes - Contra
SNES - Mariokart
N64 - Goldeneye
Sega - Battleaxe (I think thats the name of it)
PSX - FFVII and RE2
PS2 - Madden 01, 02
Xbox - Halo2
Xbox 360 - Prob Gears of War or Call of Duty 4Golden Axe?

florige
NES- Super Mario Bros 2, Super Tecmo Bowl
Genesis- Resident Evil 2 (same thing A said)
Super Nintendo-Star Wars
PS2-John Madden/2k series
X-Box-NBA Inside Drive (to this day is one of the best basketball games created)
X-Box 360, and Playstation 3 haven't had long enough to play enough games.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2008, 12:04 PM
I love Okami as well. The style, the platforming, the ingenius use of the controller (if you have a PS2; it's out on the Wii as well i think). What a great game.

I really liked the part of Okami that I played, but got so horribly stuck on something that was nowhere near as difficult as I was making it that I got frustrated and stopped playing. I've been thinking about getting the Wii version now, but can't justify buying anymore games for a while since I hardly have the time to play.

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Golden Axe?

yeah thats it

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 12:09 PM
NES - Ikari Warriors/Zelda

Original Zelda was a pretty bad ass game.

florige
04-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Original Zelda was a pretty bad ass game.

I liked that tons better than the second Zelda. They fell off with that series.

stretch
04-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Coin-op: The Simpsons four player, which was identical in gameplay to the TMNT four player, is the only game that I've ever invested enough time and quarters in to beat the whole game in an arcade.
Oooooh, I forgot about that one... I remember spending a good 5 bucks or so in quarters on that game.

stretch
04-15-2008, 12:33 PM
I liked that tons better than the second Zelda. They fell off with that series.
the second zelda was really different, but I actually liked it a lot.

oh, and is that Christina Milian in your signature? got damn she is sooooo fine...

Mister Sinister
04-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Well, console to console for me goes something like this...

NES- Dragon Warrior IV
SNES- Chrono Trigger
Genesis- Shining Force II
PSX- Either Xenogears or Valkyrie Profile
PS2- Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
DS- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
360- Either Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Gold or Dynasty Warriors: Gundam.

florige
04-15-2008, 12:39 PM
the second zelda was really different, but I actually liked it a lot.

oh, and is that Christina Milian in your signature? god damn she is sooooo fine...

Yeah they totally did change the format. I just couldn't get with it for some reason.

Yeah that is her. I had some better pics of her but they were too big. That is my girl right there. Freakin Gorgeous!

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 12:41 PM
Yeah they totally did change the format. I just couldn't get with it for some reason.

Yeah that is her. I had some better pics of her but they were too big. That is my girl right there. Freakin Gorgeous!

So you would get mad if I hit it?

stretch
04-15-2008, 12:42 PM
you know what sucks? i know this chick that looks JUST like her, and I could pull her if I wanted to. unfortunately, I'm already in a relationship... well, I shouldn't say "unfortunately", but you know what I mean... lol

balli
04-15-2008, 12:43 PM
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, B, A, start

http://technocracia.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/contra.jpg

64- Zelda (Ocarina), Starfox and Goldeneye

Xbox- Half-life 2 is a fucking awesome game and the original Halo

360- I've been addicted to COD 4 lately. Maybe the best epic ever.

Wii- I haven't played many wii games yet, but the newest Mario's pretty damn cool

florige
04-15-2008, 12:46 PM
So you would get mad if I hit it?

Dude I think of you told me that I would have to get juiced up and fight you dude!! :lol and with brass knuckles since you are a boxer.

BacktoBasics
04-15-2008, 12:46 PM
you guys need to not forget

www.nintendo8.com

florige
04-15-2008, 12:47 PM

Wii- I haven't played many wii games yet, but the newest Mario's pretty damn cool

I totally forgot about Starfox! I loved that game.

stretch
NES- Bionic Commando (Hitler's head explosion is awesome, but gave me nightmares when I was like 6, lol), Ninja Gaiden, Tecmo Super Bowl, Startropics

SNES- FF4, FF6, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Zelda: LTTP

Genesis- Quackshot, Terminator 2, Ready Set Tomatoes

N64- Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros

PSX- Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo

PS2- Madden, MGS2, Bully

GBA/DS- FF4 Advance, FF5 Advance, FF6 Advance, Metroid: Zero Mission, Metroid Fusion, Zelda: LTTP

360- Halo 3

ATRAIN

LOL didnt that code work with every Konami game. I know it worked for Life Force. One game that was fun was Battle Toads.

florige
04-15-2008, 12:48 PM

www.nintendo8.com

I go to that site daily man..... :lol

florige
04-15-2008, 12:49 PM
you know what sucks? i know this chick that looks JUST like her, and I could pull her if I wanted to. unfortunately, I'm already in a relationship... well, I shouldn't say "unfortunately", but you know what I mean... lol

I wouldn't be able to take that dude. Anyone else, but not Christina Milian.

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 12:50 PM

That same chick you wrote a thread about, how is that going so far?

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 12:51 PM

www.nintendo8.com

Can't access at work........DAMMIT!!

Crap I forgot about Punch Out. I want to play that game again!!!

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 12:52 PM
Dude I think of you told me that I would have to get juiced up and fight you dude!! :lol and with brass knuckles since you are a boxer.

LOL you damn cheater. You would bite and shit too huh?

balli
04-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Wow. I can't believe nobody listed that yet. I think.

Anyone ever play Rush 2?
http://durhamregion.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/16/n64rush2.jpg

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 12:58 PM

Anyone ever play Rush 2?

never played it.

florige
04-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Can't access at work........DAMMIT!!

That site is nice dude. But they don't have Punchout for some reason.

florige
04-15-2008, 01:02 PM
LOL you damn cheater. You would bite and shit too huh?

:lol Nah biting is for those chick fights. I would fight you head up, well with brass knuckles. lol I can only imagine what PSI your punches might have. Like that damn Russian from Rocky IV.... :lol

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 01:04 PM
:lol Nah biting is for those chick fights. I would fight you head up, well with brass knuckles. lol I can only imagine what PSI your punches might have. Like that damn Russian from Rocky IV.... :lol

Since your my boy blue I will give you a heads up. Stay away from my left hook. Thats my knockout punch and it does some damage.

florige
04-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Since your my boy blue I will give you a heads up. Stay away from my left hook. Thats my knockout punch and it does some damage.

Do you guys have machines that measure that kind of stuff like hitting power?

stretch
04-15-2008, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't be able to take that dude. Anyone else, but not Christina Milian.
its tough cuz she is really flirty, and I guess I have a flirty personality too... its really putting me to the test, hahaha

stretch
04-15-2008, 01:10 PM
That same chick you wrote a thread about, how is that going so far?
its going real well, thanks for asking. i'm very happy with her... up until i see the christina milian look-a-like... lol jk

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Do you guys have machines that measure that kind of stuff like hitting power?

No but I would be curious.

florige
04-15-2008, 01:11 PM
its tough cuz she is really flirty, and I guess I have a flirty personality too... its really putting me to the test, hahaha

Like I said anyone other celebrity look-a-like besides her. I would be done dude. :lol

stretch

Anyone ever play Rush 2?
yea, it was cool. i liked the stunt course on it.

ATRAIN
its going real well, thanks for asking. i'm very happy with her... up until i see the christina milian look-a-like... lol jk

LMAO well good luck with that man, remember don't rush into anything crazy like I advised hahaha.

stretch
04-15-2008, 01:13 PM
LMAO well good luck with that man, remember don't rush into anything crazy like I advised hahaha.
oh no, i dont plan on diving into anything real real fast. but i do believe in loyalty, so i cant mess around... damn... lol jk

florige
04-15-2008, 01:16 PM
No but I would be curious.

That would be sweet. Imagine knowing that your hits are putting out around 1850 psi or something crazy like that. Man you would flat out me massacring people. But wouldn;t that be a good tool to have in a boxing gym you think dude? Wouldn't it help you with you punching power goals? Or is that what the heavy bad is for?

remingtonbo2001
04-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Console: For style and humor, I'd go with Earthworm Jim 2 on the Sega Genesis.

I can't believe anyone would remember Earthworm Jim. What a bad ass game.

Let's see. Multiplayer- Mario Kart for Game Cube

Sim City for the PC was pretty sweet.

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 01:25 PM
That would be sweet. Imagine knowing that your hits are putting out around 1850 psi or something crazy like that. Man you would flat out me massacring people. But wouldn;t that be a good tool to have in a boxing gym you think dude? Wouldn't it help you with you punching power goals? Or is that what the heavy bad is for?

I dont think they would want you to know because you would be trying to knock everyone out with one punch and leave yourself open.

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 01:27 PM
I can't believe anyone would remember Earthworm Jim. What a bad ass game.

Let's see. Multiplayer- Mario Kart for Game Cube

Sim City for the PC was pretty sweet.

MarioKart I think got to complex for the cube. The whole dual rider thing was pretty sucky. I heard on the WII version they are going to eliminate it. I think its time for me to get a WII for Smash Bros and Mario Kart.

florige
04-15-2008, 01:32 PM
I dont think they would want you to know because you would be trying to knock everyone out with one punch and leave yourself open.

I want to ask you some other stuff about boxing too because I'm looking to get into it. I will ask you later in the right thread. This one is for gamers... lol

mexicanjunior
04-15-2008, 02:00 PM
BTW, if anyone wants to check out how much I love old school games like Punchout or others, check out the vid in my sig. I've made vids like these for Punchout, Altered Beast, Double Dragon, SF2 Alpha and NBA Jam...

stretch
04-15-2008, 02:10 PM
BTW, if anyone wants to check out how much I love old school games like Punchout or others, check out the vid in my sig. I've made vids like these for Punchout, Altered Beast, Double Dragon, SF2 Alpha and NBA Jam...
i cant see the vid, since its blocked at work. but I totally used to kick ass at Double Dragon. I once beat the game without getting hit once, except by Jimmy Lee, who is pretty much impossible to beat without getting hit. I also got through Punchout once without getting hit by anyone except Mike Tyson.

balli
04-15-2008, 02:12 PM
yea, it was cool. i liked the stunt course on it.

Looks like you got your priorities straight. The stunt course is the ONLY thing I ever did in that game. I used to kill hours fucking around in that Tron world.

balli
04-15-2008, 02:19 PM

Pretty cool. That's music's the shit. Been awhile since I heard it.

Speaking of cool games has anyone burnt the rope yet and become the hero we all thought you could be?

http://www.mazapan.se/games/BurnTheRope.php

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 02:26 PM
i cant see the vid, since its blocked at work. but I totally used to kick ass at Double Dragon. I once beat the game without getting hit once, except by Jimmy Lee, who is pretty much impossible to beat without getting hit. I also got through Punchout once without getting hit by anyone except Mike Tyson.

I could never beat the guy before Tyson, what was his name. I used to pass him and then I could be Iron Mike. I wanna play that game bad. For those of you WII owners, can you download that game like you can Super Mario?

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Pretty cool. That's music's the shit. Been awhile since I heard it.

Speaking of cool games has anyone burnt the rope yet and become the hero we all thought you could be?

http://www.mazapan.se/games/BurnTheRope.php

what is that?

balli
04-15-2008, 02:30 PM
I could never beat the guy before Tyson, what was his name. I used to pass him and then I could be Iron Mike. I wanna play that game bad. For those of you WII owners, can you download that game like you can Super Mario?

I'm not sure about the Wii, but I modded my OG x-box for 50 bucks and I now have every single NES and SNES game on it's hard drive.

And, if my memory serves me (which it frequently doesn't) it's Super Macho Man right before Tyson.

what is that?

Just the most rewarding song ever for beating a game.

stretch
04-15-2008, 02:31 PM
yea. you can download a bunch of old nintendo, sega, neogeo, N64, etc...

my friend has a wii. i downloaded the ninja gaiden games, punchout, mario games, contra, and a bunch of others.

you talking about super macho man? he was always easy to me. the guy i had the hardest time with was Mr. Sandman. a lot of times i had more problems with him than Mike Tyson.

florige
04-15-2008, 02:32 PM

Super Nacho Man. I couldn't either. I had to use the code to whup up on Tyson. 007-373-5963, something like that.

dirk4mvp
04-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Devil May Cry series (yes, even 2. I'm that much of a DMC homer)

Tekken series (especially 5)

Metal Gear Solid series

Gears of War

spyder
04-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Galaga, Centipede, Dig-Dug, Pengo, Pac-Man, Mrs. Pac-Man, Final Fantasy VII and 8, Madden, Legend of Dragoon, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil...aww, fuck this..they're too many to name

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-15-2008, 02:41 PM
NES- Trog or Smash TV

Sega - Battletoads & Double Dragon, both games have been mentioned individually, but no love for the game that brought them together?

PS1- Twisted Metal 2. First game I ever played on Playstation and I still dust it off from time to time.

PS2 - Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. It's like GTA, only you're the mutha fucking Hulk!

I've never spent a ton of times in arcades, but when I've been there I've always like the Time Crisis series. Never done the on-line gaming either. I get pissed off enough losing to a computer. I can only imagine how much shouting I'd do after getting demolished by some shit talking 13 year old.

ATRAIN
04-15-2008, 02:41 PM
yea. you can download a bunch of old nintendo, sega, neogeo, N64, etc...

my friend has a wii. i downloaded the ninja gaiden games, punchout, mario games, contra, and a bunch of others.

you talking about super macho man? he was always easy to me. the guy i had the hardest time with was Mr. Sandman. a lot of times i had more problems with him than Mike Tyson.

That settles it im going to find me a WII.

Hank the Tank
04-15-2008, 02:44 PM
NES - Mike Tyson's Punch-Out

SNES - Chrono Trigger

PS1 - Final Fantasy VII

PS2 - Okami

Xbox - Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

X360 - Mass Effect

PC - Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

I know the PC and Xbox games are found on both consoles but those are the ones I played them on.

Magic_Johnson
04-15-2008, 02:48 PM
ZELDA ocarina of time
nintendo 64

stretch
04-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Super Nacho Man. I couldn't either. I had to use the code to whup up on Tyson. 007-373-5963, something like that.
Super Nacho Man? What did he fling chips and cheese at you or something? lol jk

and yea, that is the correct code for Mike Tyson.

resistanze
04-15-2008, 03:13 PM
Coin-Op: SFII, X-Men, TMNT!
NES: SMB3, Ninja Gaiden II, Kirby's Adventure
SNES: Donkey Kong
Genesis: Sonic the Hedgehog II
PSX: Gran Turismo, Syphon Filter 2
PS2: GTA: Vice City, God of War 2, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, Winning Eleven 6, WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
Xbox 360: Mass Effect, Gears of War, Bioshock

florige
04-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Super Nacho Man? What did he fling chips and cheese at you or something? lol jk

and yea, that is the correct code for Mike Tyson.

typo.... :lol

florige
04-15-2008, 03:26 PM
NES- Trog or Smash TV

Sega - Battletoads & Double Dragon, both games have been mentioned individually, but no love for the game that brought them together?

PS1- Twisted Metal 2. First game I ever played on Playstation and I still dust it off from time to time.

PS2 - Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. It's like GTA, only you're the mutha fucking Hulk!

I've never spent a ton of times in arcades, but when I've been there I've always like the Time Crisis series. Never done the on-line gaming either. I get pissed off enough losing to a computer. I can only imagine how much shouting I'd do after getting demolished by some shit talking 13 year old.

I'm like you. I cannot take losing. I can see the joystick like not reacting right away and me just shattering it into a million tiny pieces. And like you said, I get pissed off just losing to the computer.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2008, 03:29 PM
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/8602/052dae9134a231ad726a494ss2.jpg

florige
04-15-2008, 03:32 PM

.... :lol ok,ok...

mexicanjunior
04-15-2008, 03:34 PM

:lol

BTW, I changed out the game vid in my sig to the SF2 Alpha one...

Ronaldo McDonald
04-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Playstation 1: Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Twisted Metal 1, Twisted Metal 2, Metal Gear Solid 1.

N64: Super Mario 64, Goldeneye 007, Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Playstation 2: Twisted Metal Black, All the GTA's, Resident Evil Code Veronica, MGS 2

Xbox: Don't really dig any games for this system. I sorda liked Max Payne, but that's about it.

Xbox 360 (I just bought it): Rainbow Six: Las Vegas (part 1). I don't really like Halo. Gameplay is repetitive.

Those are pretty much the games I go for. I can't stand RPG games. And I've never really been an arcade guy, but I was on a cruise when I was small with bunch of family and we were too young to do anything cooler than play all the arcade games that they had. We played the Simpsons game to death, and we beat it. those were pretty good times.

balli
04-15-2008, 04:12 PM
:lol

BTW, I changed out the game vid in my sig to the SF2 Alpha one...

I wanna see the NBA Jam one now.

I've been singing that shit to my dog ever since Super Nacho Man was posted. Can't get it out of my head.

I don't think anybody's put half-life 2 but me. Are y'all niggas crazy?

Shaolin-Style
04-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Street Fighter 2, Soul Calibur from 2 on, Virtua Fighter 5 online, Cod4, Rohan online(some grinder mmo), Final Fantasy 6, Lost Odyssey, Action Half life mod, Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, Neverwinter Nights 2, Knights of the Old Republic one and two, Mass Effect.

Lots of others, those are off the top of my head.

leemajors
04-15-2008, 04:39 PM
I liked NBA jam best on the genesis.

mexicanjunior
04-15-2008, 04:58 PM
I wanna see the NBA Jam one now.

Click the "My Youtube Vids" link in my sig, it's the one called "Hoop Dreams"...

Mister Sinister
04-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Street Fighter 2, Soul Calibur from 2 on, Virtua Fighter 5 online, Cod4, Rohan online(some grinder mmo), Final Fantasy 6, Lost Odyssey, Action Half life mod, Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, Neverwinter Nights 2, Knights of the Old Republic one and two, Mass Effect.

Lots of others, those are off the top of my head.
Are you planning on getting Soul Calibur IV? I pre-ordered mine back in January. :lol

ATRAIN
04-16-2008, 09:03 AM
typo.... :lol

hahah DUDE I just read that shit today..........SUPER NACHO MAN LMAO!!!!!