PDA

View Full Version : No Deng No Deal!

DazedAndConfused
04-16-2008, 12:07 AM
What a fucking rollercoaster of a regular season........

Medvedenko
04-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Yup pretty crazy...I would love for the Lakers to at least get to the WCF....hopefully they do as the last few springs has been NBA free for me.

balli
04-16-2008, 08:39 AM
Thank God. Seriously. I was so pissed off about the way least season went. The regular season was shitty, the playoffs were shitty and in the end the gotdamned Spurs were in the finals so I didn't even bother to watch. That whole season was like smoking shitty weed for 8 straight months. That's something I just flat-out could not have dealt with for another year. Here's to the NBA getting it right this year- :smokin

sribb43
04-16-2008, 08:46 AM
Bulls are idiots thinking that core of players could win...first they wouldnt trade Gordon for Gasol then it was Deng for KB....idiots

DazedAndConfused
04-16-2008, 09:46 AM
That Bulls team is going to auctioned off this summer. Rebuild time.

cash459
04-16-2008, 10:39 AM
Thank God. Seriously. I was so pissed off about the way least season went. The regular season was shitty, the playoffs were shitty and in the end the gotdamned Spurs were in the finals so I didn't even bother to watch. That whole season was like smoking shitty weed for 8 straight months. That's something I just flat-out could not have dealt with for another year. Here's to the NBA getting it right this year- :smokin

:cry well, i hope youre crying even more after this years playoffs.

And make up your mind, are you a hawks fan or a jazz fan....perhaps a bandwagon jumper. :wtf

balli
04-16-2008, 10:50 AM
And make up your mind, are you a hawks fan or a jazz fan....perhaps a bandwagon jumper. :wtf

Yeah because God forbid someone root for two teams, in different conferences, on opposite sides of the country. And no, not that it's any of your fucking business anyway, but I've been rooting for the Jazz my whole life and the Hawks ever since they signed JJ. And I'm sorry I don't like the team you root for. How terribly awful for you.