PDA

View Full Version : F*** It - Bring on the Suns

MannyIsGod
04-16-2008, 04:37 AM
Man fuck it. I more than anyone think the Spurs need to face the Rockets in order to be assured to get out of the first round. It seems that no matter who you talk to right now they all think the Rockets are the sure first round victory for their team. But is that what we've sunk to here? Praying for an easy first round? Praying for an easy trip to the Finals?

The Spurs pretty much suck as of late. There isn't anyway to sugar coat the way they've been playing. They don't dominate against bad teams and they simply get dominated by good teams. This isn't the way championship Spurs teams have finished seasons.

If there is one player who has stood in Tim Duncan's way more then anyone else it is Shaq. If there is one set of fans that Spurs fans hate to hear bitch moe than anyone its Suns Fans (Really its not - its Mavs fans but for the sake of this just roll with it). If there's one overrated bigman I hate to hear talked about its Amare. Learn to play defense then I'll call you great you over fouling over tatoeed no post game having bitch.

Sure, the Rockets are the easy first round victory, but what follows them? A tough New Orleans team more likely than not, or a surging Mavericks team.

Thats not what I want, I want the Spurs pushed to the edge. I want Tim Duncan staring Shaq right in the face. I want Parker destroying the so called 2 time MVP who can't play defense. I want the Spurs defense shutting down the supposed best offense in the league. I want to hear Suns fan moan and cry for another year after their team collapses in a huge heap in the first round. I want Steve Kerr ridiculed for taking on Shaq's contract in order to lose in the first round. I WANT BLOOD AND I WANT IT TO BE COLORED PURPLE AND ORANGE.

Lets find out if this team can win, but lets find out now. Lets not limp past the Rockets and then get dominated in the 2nd round. Lets face the toughest possible matchup and watch the Spurs laugh at the league that thinks they're old in done.

Fuck it - Bring on the Suns.

http://www.hfxnews.ca/photos/TheDailyNews/stories/Suns1.jpg
http://www.espn.go.com/photo/2007/0405/nba_a_stoudemire_395.jpg
http://msn.foxsports.com/id/6783326_7_3.jpg
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/05-07/0514suns.jpg
http://www.nba.com/media/playoffs2007/fishin07_suns_600.jpg

samikeyp
04-16-2008, 06:20 AM
Well said.

romsho
04-16-2008, 06:23 AM
Awesome post, and I couldn't agree more. Time to beat down anyone and anything that gets in the way of winning the championship. Fuck Phoenix.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-16-2008, 06:38 AM
Nice post, except my theory is that a good series against the Rockets might just be what the Spurs need to tune up their game.

Then again, we've had all the opportunities in the world to tune up and have thus far failed to do so, so fuck it - all or nothing, bring on the Suns and lets destroy or be destroyed. :ihit

Herschel Walker
04-16-2008, 06:45 AM
It all comes down to whether or not the Spurs have been coasting and have other gears to use come playoff time. If they do, they'll beat the Suns or Rockets or Jazz. If not, it'll be one and done this year. We'll see, but it looks like I'll have nothing exciting to watch from early May 'til CFB in September.

remingtonbo2001
04-16-2008, 06:47 AM
Bring on the Bitches!

I'd prefer the tougher 1st round opponent. We usually have more success in the playoffs if we have a difficult 1st round opponent.

NASHville
04-16-2008, 06:49 AM
Bring it. You'll need much more than a pretentious post to win the series.

Admidave50
04-16-2008, 06:51 AM
I really think we can take care of these b*tches! Bring it on!!

Shred
04-16-2008, 06:55 AM
What do you mean, "We," white man?

romsho
04-16-2008, 07:10 AM

And you will need more than a few regular season triumphs to actually win something meaningful in the postseason. Keep sticking your chest out over it too- we're definitely impressed.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-16-2008, 07:12 AM

Says the man with the MARION clip in his sig! :lmao

tlongII
04-16-2008, 07:32 AM

Manny's just trying to win his regional. The Suns will LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN! if they play the Spurs in round 1.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-16-2008, 07:34 AM
Tlong - didn't you predict that the Blazers would make the playoffs this year? How's that going for ya?

Sadly, you're probably right about the Suns though...

SAGambler
04-16-2008, 08:01 AM
There are several reasons why we would be better off playing the Rockets in the first round.

Nbr one is that we could probably take them out in four games, giving us some rest between series.

Secondly, the travel would be much less, since we could be there in forty five minutes or less. No travel to bog them down.

But, whoever we play, I just hope the Spurs find another gear and kick ass.

DarrinS
04-16-2008, 08:06 AM
Fuckin-A. Bring it.

This line cracked my ass up.

Learn to play defense then I'll call you great you over fouling over tatoeed no post game having bitch.

NASHville
04-16-2008, 08:20 AM
Says the man with the MARION clip in his sig! :lmao

It's the NASH!!! Go on and laugh it up funny boy. We'll see who gets the last laugh.

Killakobe81
04-16-2008, 08:20 AM
Great post. I must say I LOVE that kind of ballsy attitude ... FTW let's bring it ... that is the way i feel about the Lakers some of my fans been praying for the Rockets but the Rockets wont just lie down ...I doubt they will win ...but it wont be easy.
BUt if you REALLY believe you can win a title that should be the mentatlity what true champ contender is scared of losing in the 1st round?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-16-2008, 08:37 AM
It's the NASH!!! Go on and laugh it up funny boy. We'll see who gets the last laugh.

Weaksauce.

Surely you can find a Nash assist that's not to Marion? :rolleyes

smeagol
04-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Suns are our bitches. It ain't changing now . . .

spurschick
04-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Agreed. What will be, will be.

leemajors
04-16-2008, 08:58 AM
sweet, tlong is backing the suns. :smokin

Spurminator
04-16-2008, 08:58 AM
Fantastic post.

The one thing that I'd love to see, besides a Spurs repeat, is a Suns first round loss.

sa_butta
04-16-2008, 09:12 AM
0gGX-Fxx52M

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-16-2008, 09:17 AM
The Spurs OWN the Suns, they are more physical and get in there heads

It hurts me to say this but Shaq OWNS the Spurs, besides 03, Shaq has beat Duncan everytime they met

I feel Manu having HUGE games is the Spurs ONLY chance

Lebowski Brickowski
04-16-2008, 09:17 AM
let's do it

Cry Havoc
04-16-2008, 09:21 AM
There is nothing that would be sweeter than to beat the Suns, Mavs/Hornets, and Lakers en route to an NBA Finals berth, where we knock the Celtics off in 6 games, for the first franchise-repeat title. I'd probably cry.

This will be our hardest road yet. But if this team plays to their ability -- it will be a winnable road. Remember, everyone else has to fight through the West too, and no one is more battle tested than these guys.

Go Spurs Go!

adidas11
04-16-2008, 09:28 AM
It hurts me to say this but Shaq OWNS the Spurs, besides 03, Shaq has beat Duncan everytime they met

Duncan also beat Shaq in 1999*.

Budkin
04-16-2008, 09:34 AM
The Suns don't scare me in the slightest. They have some of the worst defenders in the league other than Bell. And if we actually put Kurt Thomas on Shaq it'll change the entire dynamic of the matchups.

diego
04-16-2008, 09:36 AM
ive long been a proponent of a tough 1st opponent, and though it would kill me to lose to the suns, nothing would be sweeter than taking them out, especially in the 1st round.

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-16-2008, 09:36 AM

If the Spurs had that kind of Drob still playing the Spurs would love to the Suns now

NASHville
04-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Weaksauce.

Surely you can find a Nash assist that's not to Marion? :rolleyes

Stop being so pretentious about my sig and stick to the fact that your Spurs are going down.

Obstructed_View
04-16-2008, 09:39 AM
And he hit a ridiculous shot over Shaq to take the lead and made the mistake of leaving .4 on the clock. I think Duncan's 2-2 straight up in the playoffs against him. That ain't bad.

Das Texan
04-16-2008, 09:46 AM
I dont give a shit who we play. You just gotta beat whomever that is, gotta keep up the faith, even if the last six weeks has tested that faith severerly, especially the last 10 days.

Whoever the fuck we gotta face, gotta show them what championship basketball is.

Spurminator
04-16-2008, 09:48 AM
And he hit a ridiculous shot over Shaq to take the lead and made the mistake of leaving .4 on the clock. I think Duncan's 2-2 straight up in the playoffs against him. That ain't bad.

3-2...
Shaq: 01, 02, .04
Duncan: 99, 03

Would be nice to tie it up.

thispego
04-16-2008, 09:55 AM
Is Grant Hill injured? i thought I heard he left the last game with a groin strain

Obstructed_View
04-16-2008, 09:58 AM
3-2...
Shaq: 01, 02, .04
Duncan: 99, 03

Would be nice to tie it up.
Yeah, that's why I said "straight up". DA was out in 2001; the Spurs didn't do much more than suit up for that series.

Obstructed_View
04-16-2008, 09:59 AM
By the way: Best MIG Post Ever.

mojorizen7
04-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Suns are our bitches. It ain't changing now . . .

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1096836/photo_13.jpg

"The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end.....Spurs fan's."
:ihit

Cry Havoc
04-16-2008, 10:02 AM
If the Spurs had that kind of Drob still playing the Spurs would love to the Suns now

As much as I love David (he's my favorite player of all-time), I think Manu + Tony > D-Rob. Especially against a team that has NO one capable of guarding us on the perimeter. Tony and Manu are going to rip the Suns' hearts out.

Not that it will be easy. I think it goes 6 with Phoenix.

timvp
04-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Well said.

Beat the Jazz and then eliminate Nash and/or the Suns for the fifth time in the last eight playoffs.

:smokin

koberulestheworld
04-16-2008, 02:09 PM
F It Bring On The Spurs And Suns They Both Suck Compared To The Lakers We Are To Good With Gasol,bryant,buynum,odom No One Can Stop This Dream Team With Its Rich History Go Lakers Kobe Is A God

FromWayDowntown
04-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Spurs fan's

Spurs fan's what?

Kori Ellis
04-16-2008, 02:12 PM
Your whole post was great, but I just wanted to point out that this paragraph is awesome:

If there is one player who has stood in Tim Duncan's way more then anyone else it is Shaq. If there is one set of fans that Spurs fans hate to hear bitch moe than anyone its Suns Fans (Really its not - its Mavs fans but for the sake of this just roll with it :lol). If there's one overrated bigman I hate to hear talked about its Amare. Learn to play defense then I'll call you great you over fouling over tatoeed no post game having bitch.

Kori Ellis
04-16-2008, 02:13 PM
F It Bring On The Spurs And Suns They Both Suck Compared To The Lakers We Are To Good With Gasol,bryant,buynum,odom No One Can Stop This Dream Team With Its Rich History Go Lakers Kobe Is A God

:lol

Same Suns fan again.
Different Laker Loving User Name.
But lists favorite team as Spurs.

:dizzy

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-16-2008, 02:19 PM
I'd rather not play the Suns, because a first round elimination for Phoenix would probably mean a pink slip for D'Antoni. I think it would be entertaining to see them spend another year trying to ice skate up hill to the tune of "Come on! Come on! Let's go!"

Spurs will drop the hammer on the Jazz and have the Suns shitting their pants.

atxrocker
04-16-2008, 02:21 PM
who said you guys would make it out of the first round against houston?

TampaDude
04-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Man fuck it. I more than anyone think the Spurs need to face the Rockets in order to be assured to get out of the first round. It seems that no matter who you talk to right now they all think the Rockets are the sure first round victory for their team. But is that what we've sunk to here? Praying for an easy first round? Praying for an easy trip to the Finals?

The Spurs pretty much suck as of late. There isn't anyway to sugar coat the way they've been playing. They don't dominate against bad teams and they simply get dominated by good teams. This isn't the way championship Spurs teams have finished seasons.

If there is one player who has stood in Tim Duncan's way more then anyone else it is Shaq. If there is one set of fans that Spurs fans hate to hear bitch moe than anyone its Suns Fans (Really its not - its Mavs fans but for the sake of this just roll with it). If there's one overrated bigman I hate to hear talked about its Amare. Learn to play defense then I'll call you great you over fouling over tatoeed no post game having bitch.

Sure, the Rockets are the easy first round victory, but what follows them? A tough New Orleans team more likely than not, or a surging Mavericks team.

Thats not what I want, I want the Spurs pushed to the edge. I want Tim Duncan staring Shaq right in the face. I want Parker destroying the so called 2 time MVP who can't play defense. I want the Spurs defense shutting down the supposed best offense in the league. I want to hear Suns fan moan and cry for another year after their team collapses in a huge heap in the first round. I want Steve Kerr ridiculed for taking on Shaq's contract in order to lose in the first round. I WANT BLOOD AND I WANT IT TO BE COLORED PURPLE AND ORANGE.

Lets find out if this team can win, but lets find out now. Lets not limp past the Rockets and then get dominated in the 2nd round. Lets face the toughest possible matchup and watch the Spurs laugh at the league that thinks they're old in done.

Fuck it - Bring on the Suns.

+1 Fuckin' A...let's do this...fuck PHX...they're going DOWN!!!!!

1Parker1
04-16-2008, 02:27 PM

:lmao :tu That was awesome.

While I agree with you, I don't know if I can have it the other way. I can see this series going the way of the Mavs series in 06 where dubious calls didn't go our way, preceeded by years of listening to Mavs fan gloat that they beat the Spurs as if they won the championship. It'd be nice though :)

BigTexican06
04-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Nash is going to retire the same way Dirk is...RINGLESS!!!! GO SPURS GO!!!!

DarrinS
04-16-2008, 02:57 PM
I'd rather not play the Suns, because a first round elimination for Phoenix would probably mean a pink slip for D'Antoni. I think it would be entertaining to see them spend another year trying to ice skate up hill to the tune of "Come on! Come on! Let's go!"

Spurs will drop the hammer on the Jazz and have the Suns shitting their pants.

Mikey D: "Oh, shit. Not these guys again."

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/nba/2003/1218/photo/a_dantoni_i.jpg

T Park
04-16-2008, 03:12 PM
who said you guys would make it out of the first round against houston?

Both common sense and reality.

FromWayDowntown
04-16-2008, 03:13 PM
I think its weak to fear any particular team at playoff time and I agree with Manny that there's no reason to shy away from a team that might be considered a tough matchup early on. I want to see the Spurs succeed, but it's so satisfying to see them succeed against great teams and great players.

I'll take whatever comes, but there's no reason to fear anyone. If the Spurs are to be champions, they'll have to beat all comers; if they can't beat those teams, they won't deserve to be champions.

NASHville
04-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Nash is going to retire the same way Dirk is...RINGLESS!!!! GO SPURS GO!!!!

I wouldn't bet on that if I were you.

FromWayDowntown
04-16-2008, 03:49 PM
I wouldn't bet on that if I were you.

You think Dirk's going to win one eventually, eh?

:p:

alamo50
04-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Nice one Manny.
That's the heart of a true champion.

Let's get this done.

GO SPURS GO!!!

beachwood
04-16-2008, 04:36 PM
Word. We gotta be willing to take on anyone. Time to nut up.

ClingingMars
04-16-2008, 04:41 PM
What do you mean, "We," white man?

oh god, the phx trolls have returned.

- Mars

Cant_Be_Faded
04-16-2008, 08:09 PM
I would be on this bandwagon if it weren't for the fact that Duncan should be Owning shaq in head to head games since 07 season and here it is late 08 season and Shaq's first Suns appearance versus the Spurs basically kicked the team's momentum down the drain and we have not been the same since, neither has Sir Duncan.

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-16-2008, 08:15 PM
don't worry, the Rockets are killing the clippers and the Suns are a lock to face the Spurs...................if the SPurs win

BIG z
04-16-2008, 08:16 PM
don't worry, the Rockets are killing the clippers and the Suns are a lock to face the Spurs...................if the SPurs win

You know if we had Scola, i would have had no worries for the Suns...

mando6599
04-16-2008, 08:21 PM

Oh, right, here's our 4 rings too, including the one where we stepped all over your team last year and three years ago.

Spurs all the way!

BIG z
04-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Stop being Cocky, guys...

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-16-2008, 08:30 PM
You know if we had Scola, i would have had no worries for the Suns...

I don't mention him, but it looks like you can't stop thinking of him

BIG z
04-16-2008, 08:32 PM

I hope they trade Splitter next season, so that you have something new to bitch about next season...

anakha
04-16-2008, 08:46 PM

This, coming from the guy who kept talking about Scola until the Scola thread was moved? :lmao

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-16-2008, 08:48 PM
This, coming from the guy who kept talking about Scola until the Scola thread was moved? :lmao

it's old news

anakha
04-16-2008, 08:53 PM
it's old news

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2393754&highlight=scola#post2393754

Spurs FO players they let get away

Scola
Noc
Bell
Barbosa
Josh Howard

and that was just through the draft

If it was old news, why keep talking about it?

Quit owning yourself in your lies already. :lmao

Spurs Dynasty 21
04-16-2008, 09:00 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2393754&highlight=scola#post2393754

If it was old news, why keep talking about it?

Quit owning yourself in your lies already. :lmao

3 days ago is old

anakha
04-16-2008, 09:03 PM
3 days ago is old

And the news that Scola was traded was more than 9 months ago.

What's your excuse?

mookie2001
04-16-2008, 09:29 PM
I WANT BLOOD AND I WANT IT TO BE COLORED PURPLE AND ORANGE.i agree with manny

but if you would have added "i dont know what it is but" before or mentioned the blood, then add a " i want more" at the end, could have been post of the year

Spurminator
04-16-2008, 11:10 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/US_Army_M1A1_Abrams_main_battle_tank.jpg/800px-US_Army_M1A1_Abrams_main_battle_tank.jpg

Beno Udrih
04-16-2008, 11:12 PM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n51/jmartinez1684/Cryin_suns.jpg

Don Quixote
04-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Well, I guess we're stuck with Phoenix. I still say the Nones take the series in 6. But let's see the Silver & Black prove me wrong.

Texas_Ranger
04-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Lets DESTROY the SUNS!!!!!!

dbreiden83080
04-16-2008, 11:21 PM
The real Spurs fans need to band together here.

Fuck the SUNS they never beat us in the playoffs they have never won a title and it sure as hell won't be this year at our expense, we got this

Believe.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Shaq is so fucking old and slow and yet he still owns duncan because duncan has become more slow.

There was a time, a time when I thought Duncan would be able to outfox shaq and his immense slowness, and he would not be a huge threat to us, even if we meeted in the playoffs again. But I admit, I was being a stupid asshole. Shaq is going to either crush Oberto for easy suns points, or get KT fouled out and then what....then what can we do?

We're going to face a Suns team that is utilizing shaq's time within the offense at maximum efficiency.

I thought at first that the Shaq move would slow Phoenix's offense and that would be that, but they are doing that thing where they change their offense drastically depending on who is on the court. When Shaq is gone, its old suns. When he is in there, they grind it out. And they are succeeding. This in itself isn't TOO bad, but it really bums me out because I doubt if the spurs have the ability to quickly realize the change in pace and then respond to it successfully.

Lebowski Brickowski
04-16-2008, 11:31 PM
this is the one. this series, right here. let's go get it. fucking beautiful. :flag: go Spurs go!

KEDA
04-16-2008, 11:36 PM
I have a notion that someones feelings are going to get hurt in this first round!

Mainly D'Antoni and the rest of his pussy posse!

Bring on the GTGs for this one, Im ready!!!

dbreiden83080
04-16-2008, 11:38 PM
Shaq is so fucking old and slow and yet he still owns duncan because duncan has become more slow.

Excatly when did Shaq ever own Duncan??

The years they lost to the Lakers Timmy played great for the most part and he beat them in 1999 and 2003. What is with this lack of faith in Duncan all the sudden?? Come on man, have a little faith in Timmy and your team.

DazedAndConfused
04-16-2008, 11:41 PM
Apparently you weren't watching the last game where Duncan shriveled up into a giant whale vagina in the 4th missing everything and Shaq repeatedly owned him on the offensive end. It has got to be a mental thing with Duncan, he is just intimidated by Shaq and has been ever since Shaq's Laker days.

gospursgojas
04-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Other than the game look forward to....

Annoying ass Suns fans

Whining D'Antoni

Dirty team/player accusations

Im so ready bring it on suns!!!! :flag:

spyder
04-16-2008, 11:47 PM
Hell yea..bring on those bitch ass suns :makemyday :flag:

easjer
04-16-2008, 11:48 PM
If they beat the Suns, they can beat anyone. If they can't, then they were never going to make it anway. Let's end the suspense.

They play to their ability - they win, hands down. They don't, and it's going to be a long, long summer.

td4mvp21
04-16-2008, 11:49 PM
If they beat the Suns, they can beat anyone. If they can't, then they were never going to make it anway. Let's end the suspense.

They play to their ability - they win, hands down. They don't, and it's going to be a long, long summer.

What she said.

dbreiden83080
04-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Apparently you weren't watching the last game where Duncan shriveled up into a giant whale vagina in the 4th missing everything and Shaq repeatedly owned him on the offensive end. It has got to be a mental thing with Duncan, he is just intimidated by Shaq and has been ever since Shaq's Laker days.

Apparently you did not watch a thing when Shaq's fat ass was in his prime and Duncan played great in 99 and 03. Was it Duncans fault they lost to the Lakers in 01 and 02 when the Lakers were the better team by leaps and bounds?? If you think a 36 year old Shaq is beating Duncan down in this series you need to trade in your fan card. And you are a Laker fan, you should be saying fuck Shaq and riding Kobe's dick all the way to a rape trial, uh i mean title.

pooh
04-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Hopefully the refs won't gift wrap this one for you like last year....go Suns. send them back to the stone age.

Warlord23
04-16-2008, 11:59 PM
A lot of things happened in the last Spurs-Suns game that hadn't happened in games between these 2 teams before this season

- The obvious one, Shaq controlling the paint at both ends. Amare not having to defend Duncan being more active at the offensive end
- Duncan struggled partly due to the above reason, partly because he was missing chippies for no reason
- Diaw and Barbosa showed up. These guys have wilted in almost every big game we've played. For some reason they played very well
- Manu struggled against Raja Bell. This has happened a couple of times in the past but not throughout a series
- We couldn't get any easy points. Slowed the game down and had lousy possession after lousy possession
- Spur role players struggled to shoot the ball

Which of these will be tough for Pop to fix?
- Rebounding is an area we can't dominate like we used to simply because of Shaq.
- Shaq will eat up space, get KT/Oberto in foul trouble and bother Duncan's hooks and bank shots. Gotta live with this

What areas can he fix?
- Tweak the offense. Speed up the tempo. Pick and roll Shaq's fat ass. Less 4-down.
- Duncan needs to go hard at Shaq if Shaq tries to deny him an open look from midrange instead of putting up some half-hearted shit. Get Shaq in foul trouble
- Tony needs to run Nash's ass into the ground. Especially if Grant Hill is not fully healthy, Nash will have to guard Parker
- Role players need to take and make the three confidently. Barry can fix this in a hurry. Udoka needs to stop faking and pulling up off the dribble. Finley needs to be on.

We'll have to play a near-perfect game, but it can be done.

TampaDude
04-17-2008, 12:02 AM
We'll have to play a near-perfect game, but it can be done.

All we gotta do is play 16 more games just like we played tonight, and NBA Title #5 is ours! :toast

JackArse
04-17-2008, 12:07 AM
sean marks is our secret weapon, we unleashed a little bit of his powers tonight.

16 pts, 13 rbs in 24 minutes. hahaha

i'm kidding btw.

sad that portland lost with their normal team, when the suns played only the last 5 players on the bench for pretty much the entire second half. only diaw played of the top 7. and that wa sonly to start the 2nd

Supreme_Being
04-17-2008, 12:08 AM
Let's see who's the better team once and for all. Bring it on SONS!

m33p0
04-17-2008, 12:11 AM
personally, i prefer the spurs face the mavs in the first round and exorcise the ghost of 2006. the suns will do as well. phoenix needs to have a lobotomy done. otherwise, the spurs' stranglehold on their psyche will show its fullness in the playoffs once again, shaq or no shaq.

bigfan
04-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Hey, its no picnic winning a championship. Playing the Suns will be tough but with Bones back, Parker playing great and maybe getting Horry back we will be ready for them. Its a tough first round matchup and I think the Suns and Lakers are the two toughest opponents but Im pretty sure we can handle em. I sure want to see us win our home games though.

T Park
04-17-2008, 12:46 AM
Hopefully the refs won't gift wrap this one for you like last year....go Suns. send them back to the stone age.

The bitter popovich hater continues to languish in silence

:lmao

How are them ping pong balls working out jerkoff?

:lmao

T Park
04-17-2008, 12:47 AM
personally, i prefer the spurs face the mavs in the first round and exorcise the ghost of 2006. the suns will do as well. phoenix needs to have a lobotomy done. otherwise, the spurs' stranglehold on their psyche will show its fullness in the playoffs once again, shaq or no shaq.

excercise em in round 2.

Killakobe81
04-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Nuggets series will be good but NOT like this ... fans are in for a treat

Stabbin' Cabin
04-17-2008, 01:35 AM
That was dirty!!! What a cheap shot!!! Suspend him or this series is rigged!!!!!!

Sorry, just warming up.

spursrule32
04-17-2008, 02:05 AM
Let's see who's the better team once and for all. Bring it on SONS!

even if the sons miracously win this series, it only means they were better than the Spurs at this particular time. We've owned them for quite a while and that will take more than one series win to eradicate. Still, we will own them again and the funny thing is that they think they've been robbed by us all of these times that we've won. How many times do you have to lose to a team to realize that they truly do own you? We're just the better team - best winning percentage over the past ten years of any professional franchise. I'm not a stats guy, but I think that means you're pretty damn good.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2008, 07:22 AM
That was dirty!!! What a cheap shot!!! Suspend him or this series is rigged!!!!!!

Sorry, just warming up.
:lol :lol

rAm
04-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Great Post, this had to be the attitude of the team going into last nights game.

My honest opinion is that when the spurs are playing "good" (and we all know what good means, you can always tell right out of the gates), they are the best team in the league.

If they are playing this way, I don't care who they face, because they will win. We will be able to tell very soon in this series if the spurs are going to win, or if they are going to lose a very tough series in 6 or 7.

cindyp601
04-17-2008, 04:23 PM
spurs played awesome last night they are ready for the suns and whoever comes next NEVER LOSE FAITH!!!

RoundTableVoice
04-17-2008, 04:26 PM
http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=531282

nashzilla
04-17-2008, 04:33 PM
Other than the game look forward to....

Annoying ass Suns fans

Whining D'Antoni

Dirty team/player accusations

Im so ready bring it on suns!!!! :flag:

bitch ass spurs fans

whinning ass.....everybody in San Antonio from Tim "i never commit a foul" Duncan right down to the unlicensed t-shirt vendor outside the arena

faggot ass dirty plays that may injure somebody on the opposing team

i can't wait, fuck their wannabe dynasty fucking bullshit

be careful what you wish for. GO SUNS!!!:toast

nashzilla
04-17-2008, 04:34 PM
even if the sons miracously win this series, it only means they were better than the Spurs at this particular time. We've owned them for quite a while and that will take more than one series win to eradicate. Still, we will own them again and the funny thing is that they think they've been robbed by us all of these times that we've won. How many times do you have to lose to a team to realize that they truly do own you? We're just the better team - best winning percentage over the past ten years of any professional franchise. I'm not a stats guy, but I think that means you're pretty damn good.

better to justify your exit now, spurs are getting their ass whooped. ping, pow, poom!

ElNono
04-19-2008, 09:38 PM

BUMP