PDA

View Full Version : Toddler forced to smoke marijuana

sa_butta
04-16-2008, 10:26 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/04/16/grace.toddler.pot.cnn

JoeChalupa
04-16-2008, 10:32 AM
I saw that this morning. I just don't get some people.

balli
04-16-2008, 10:39 AM
These sons of bitches. IMO there are two kinds of marijuana smokers: Very high end elitists and everyone else that gives the elitists a bad name. Fuck these people.

Kermit
04-16-2008, 12:35 PM
These sons of bitches. IMO there are two kinds of marijuana smokers: Very high end elitists and everyone else that gives the elitists a bad name. Fuck these people.

What about the swag smokers? They give elitists a bad name? Not everyone can afford kine bud. How about making 3 categories...

ATRAIN
04-16-2008, 12:40 PM
My uncles forced me to smoke cigarettes when I was 4 or 5. They put a lit cig in mouth and told me in inhale. To make matters worse I had Asthma as a kid and they could have put me in the hospital. They all just laughed when I was coughing and choking. True story. My uncles on that side of the family are pretty messed up.

MoSpur
04-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Its sad that people get kicks out of things like this.

balli
04-16-2008, 12:48 PM
What about the swag smokers? They give elitists a bad name? Not everyone can afford kine bud. How about making 3 categories...

Sure. I'm all for that. But in my life, if it came down to money, I'd just smoke less chronic. To be honest with you, I don't even think we have schwag in Salt Lake. We're too connected to Humboldt. I mean I've smoked every day for a six years and I've maybe only seen schwag once or twice in that period.

And as an added caveat when I said "fuck these people" I wasn't talking about other smokers; just the peolpe that made the kid smoke.

balli
04-16-2008, 12:49 PM
My uncles forced me to smoke cigarettes when I was 4 or 5. They put a lit cig in mouth and told me in inhale. To make matters worse I had Asthma as a kid and they could have put me in the hospital. They all just laughed when I was coughing and choking. True story. My uncles on that side of the family are pretty messed up.

That's gross, but look at the bright side, I'd bet your not smoking cigarettes today.

ATRAIN
04-16-2008, 01:13 PM
That's gross, but look at the bright side, I'd bet your not smoking cigarettes today.

Im actually a chain smoker now, have been since I was 15. haha ok ok im kidding. I actually do smoke from time to time, not a smoker but im what smokers refer to as a "Social Smoker". Basically the only time I usually have one is when drinking, but there are times I go months even when drinking where I don't smoke.

balli
04-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Im actually a chain smoker now, have been since I was 15. haha ok ok im kidding. I actually do smoke from time to time, not a smoker but im what smokers refer to as a "Social Smoker". Basically the only time I usually have one is when drinking, but there are times I go months even when drinking where I don't smoke.

Same thing here. Damn alcohol. I rarely get drunk (like once a year) and I absolutely hate cigarettes. But damn, when I do drink I inevitably chain smoke two packs in one night. Something about them go hand in hand I guess.

sa_butta
04-16-2008, 01:41 PM
I was a "social smoker", but a few months after my daughter was born I quit completely.

balli
04-16-2008, 01:46 PM
What brands would you guys smoke when you did? I would smoke American Spirits, if I smoked regularly, but they burn too slow and taste shitty. I figure as long as I only smoke about once a year it's cool to fire up the Camel Lights or even some Newports.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-16-2008, 01:48 PM
WHITE POWER!!!!

balli
04-16-2008, 01:51 PM
WHITE POWER!!!!

Bah? The Newport thing?

Soul_Patch
04-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Newports...lol...

When i did my social smoking it was usually Marborol Lights or those special blend camels...

I stopped completely about 3 years ago...