PDA

View Full Version : Manu Got His Braces Off!!!

ClingingMars
04-16-2008, 10:24 PM
When does he get the drivers license???

:lmao

- Mars

BIG z
04-16-2008, 10:25 PM
wow....

Sigz
04-16-2008, 10:27 PM
I bet that guy is just sitting at his PC laughing... clicking on the refresh button to see if anyone else will give a "lulz"

duncan228
04-16-2008, 10:27 PM
They've been off all month, there was a thread.

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/archives/2008/04/jeff_mcdonald_g_6.html

Jeff McDonald: Manu's new million dollar smile

Manu Ginobili had reason to smile after Tuesday morning's shootaround, and it had nothing to do with the Spurs' seven-game winning streak.

The braces Ginobili got over the summer were gone, and he was eager to show off his new gleaming smile for the cameras. He joked he's already heard from the likes of Crest and Colgate about an endorsement deal.

"I've got toothpaste guys calling me," Ginobili said, grinning as if he'd just hit a game-winner. "I said, 'After the season.' "

In all seriousness, Ginobili said he was happy to get the braces off for reasons that went beyond cosmetic. The next time he gets popped in the mouth, he's pretty sure there will be less blood.

"I was being cut very often," Ginobili said. "I'm very glad the dentist decided I could take them off."

BIG z
04-16-2008, 10:28 PM
I bet that guy is just sitting at his PC laughing... clicking on the refresh button to see if anyone else will give a "lulz"

Good one....

BIG z
04-16-2008, 10:29 PM
They've been off all month, there was a thread.

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/archives/2008/04/jeff_mcdonald_g_6.html

Jeff McDonald: Manu's new million dollar smile

Manu Ginobili had reason to smile after Tuesday morning's shootaround, and it had nothing to do with the Spurs' seven-game winning streak.

The braces Ginobili got over the summer were gone, and he was eager to show off his new gleaming smile for the cameras. He joked he's already heard from the likes of Crest and Colgate about an endorsement deal.

"I've got toothpaste guys calling me," Ginobili said, grinning as if he'd just hit a game-winner. "I said, 'After the season.' "

In all seriousness, Ginobili said he was happy to get the braces off for reasons that went beyond cosmetic. The next time he gets popped in the mouth, he's pretty sure there will be less blood.

"I was being cut very often," Ginobili said. "I'm very glad the dentist decided I could take them off."

You have an article for everthing.....

ClingingMars
04-16-2008, 10:36 PM
it was a joke in the chat that someone would make a thread about it since they mentioned it. thus i did it. gg.

- Mars

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-16-2008, 10:43 PM
you're hilarious.

mytespurs
05-13-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm a newbie here (just joined about an hour ago) so don't flame me for asking: when and why did Manu wear braces?

Sasha
05-13-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm a newbie here (just joined about an hour ago) so don't flame me for asking: when and why did Manu wear braces?

I think he's been wearing them for a year or so - just showed up one day with them on. But I've been so busy watching him play amazing bb that his mouth was the last thing I ever looked at...

The truth is (from one 'girlie girl' to another), I miss his hair.

Sorry, guys. Guess we oughta get back on subject, huh?:rolleyes

gobo
05-13-2008, 02:08 AM
I think he's been wearing them for a year or so - just showed up one day with them on. But I've been so busy watching him play amazing bb that his mouth was the last thing I ever looked at...

He needs to grow his hair at least for the playoffs. I think his power is in hair just like Samson.

jag
05-13-2008, 02:34 AM
it was a joke in the chat that someone would make a thread about it since they mentioned it. thus i did it. gg.

- Mars

You're THAT guy.

Dr. Emmett Brown
05-13-2008, 02:35 AM
Great Scott!!!

mytespurs
05-13-2008, 02:55 AM

I actually like his short hair though that bald spot is more noticeable with it.
:D

Now we can get back on subject......:lol