PDA

View Full Version : You Spurs have got to be kidding me!?

FL#1Athletes
04-16-2008, 11:21 PM
So, let me get this straight, Spurs fans. I am watching the game tonight Spurs versus the Utah Jazz and I was informed by the great Hubie Brown (the best basketball analyst ever) that whoever wins this game gets the three seed. Well, considering the three seed plays the sixth seed which is the Phoenix Suns, and the fourth seed plays the Houston Rockets, I ask you this question.

Why IN THE HELL would you guys want to play the Phoenix Suns in the first round!? After all that you have been through last year in the playoffs with that unfair call against the Suns where Robert Horry clearly was the aggressor and the Suns got screwed because of it, God help me, but that's not right, and it was totally unfair to the Suns that they took the brunt of that decision. With that being said, why would you guys want to play them again in the first round? Why didn't you guys just tank the game and play the Rockets? Is it because you are going to get the 3 seed?

If you guys think you can beat the Suns again YOU ARE DEAD WRONG! There is no way that you guys can beat the Suns after they got royally screwed last year by YOU GUYS! Are you all insane!! Don't you all think that the Suns have personal vendetta against you all!? Hell, they won this year’s season series three games to one! Three games to one!!

You guys will lose to the Suns and I will be back whenever it's over and resurrect my point that I have just made.

I'm not a Suns fan, I'm a neutral fan. I don't even have an NBA basketball team where I live, but you guys will lose. Hubie Brown just said that the Spurs-Suns series is "up in the air". So I'm not the only one. You all are crazy!

dbreiden83080
04-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Hey first Suns troll is here not bad i give it a 2/10 you were a little rough on the landing, might have to settle for the Bronze. :drunk

SequSpur
04-16-2008, 11:23 PM
By Demons Be Driven.

ancestron
The Suns and their fans are shitting their pants right now. I promise.

Lebowski Brickowski
didn't take long, did it?

where was the o/u vbookie for stupid suns trolls?

san antonio spurs
the spurs tanked this game. the jazz were just better at it.
again the spurs dissapoint us.

SAtown
04-16-2008, 11:24 PM
It's hard to out-tank a team that is trying its hardest to lose a game. Sorry, but you still gotta beat the best to be the best. Enough of this pussy shit

dbreiden83080
04-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Hell, they won this year’s season series three games to one! Three games to one!!

BTW for 2 pts, what was the Cavs record against the Spurs last year in the Reg season???

FL#1Athletes
04-16-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm not a Suns fan. Just a causal smart NBA viewer. You're going to lose to the Suns in the first round! It's fact! You will lose to them!

anakha
04-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi Louis.

TampaDude
So, let me get this straight, Spurs fans. I am watching the game tonight Spurs versus the Utah Jazz and I was informed by the great Hubie Brown (the best basketball analyst ever) that whoever wins this game gets the three seed. Well, considering the three seed plays the sixth seed which is the Phoenix Suns, and the fourth seed plays the Houston Rockets, I ask you this question.

Why IN THE HELL would you guys want to play the Phoenix Suns in the first round!? After all that you have been through last year in the playoffs with that unfair call against the Suns where Robert Horry clearly was the aggressor and the Suns got screwed because of it, God help me, but that's not right, and it was totally unfair to the Suns that they took the brunt of that decision. With that being said, why would you guys want to play them again in the first round? Why didn't you guys just tank the game and play the Rockets? Is it because you are going to get the 3 seed?

If you guys think you can beat the Suns again YOU ARE DEAD WRONG! There is no way that you guys can beat the Suns after they got royally screwed last year by YOU GUYS! Are you all insane!! Don't you all think that the Suns have personal vendetta against you all!? Hell, they won this year’s season series three games to one! Three games to one!!

You guys will lose to the Suns and I will be back whenever it's over and resurrect my point that I have just made.

I'm not a Suns fan, I'm a neutral fan. I don't even have an NBA basketball team where I live, but you guys will lose. Hubie Brown just said that the Spurs-Suns series is "up in the air". So I'm not the only one. You all are crazy!

No, dude...you are crazy...why would the Spurs want to give up HCA...they would end up playing the Jazz or the Suns ON THE ROAD if they lost to the Jazz tonight...

I'm hungry for a Snaq...BRING ON THE SUNS!!!!! :hungry:

LilMissSPURfect
U'd think they'd learn how to stay in their seats by now.........?

dbreiden83080
04-16-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm not a Suns fan. Just a causal smart NBA viewer. You're going to lose to the Suns in the first round! It's fact! You will lose to them!

Come on buddy answer my question for 2pts, final Jeopardy is at stake here.

JustSpurs

Can I have the winning lottery numbers, oh great one?

ChumpDumper
No team that tanks for playoff position is going to win a championship anyway, so why bother?

phyzik
04-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Ohh Noooo's! :dramaquee

This completely sucks!!! :madrun

We must face the one team that we have bent over without vasaline for more years than I can remember at this moment because I've celebrated with too much alchohol!!!

Oh, the fucking horror that we have to put up with while putting this perenial chamionship team away!!! :cry

:sleep

FL#1Athletes
Man, there sure is a lot of you all. I guess all of you will have the same dumbfounded look on your face when you guys get beat in the first round. Again, I'm not a Suns fan.

Mister Sinister

If you guys think you can beat the Suns again YOU ARE DEAD WRONG! There is no way that you guys can beat the Suns after they got royally screwed last year by YOU GUYS! Are you all insane!! Don't you all think that the Suns have personal vendetta against you all!? Hell, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say this cab was rare, but I thought, "Man, forget it. Yo, holmes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo, holmes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel-Air.

TampaDude
BTW for 2 pts, what was the Cavs record against the Spurs last year in the Reg season???

He probably has no idea, so I'll help him out...

The Cavs swept the Spurs in the regular season...of course, the Spurs were kind enough to return the favor in the NBA Finals... :lol

Solid D
04-16-2008, 11:29 PM
Rambling musings spawned from denial.

SAtown
04-16-2008, 11:29 PM
/\/\/\ :lmao

spursfan09
04-16-2008, 11:30 PM

You are not that smart if you actually believe the Spurs dont stand a chance.

dbreiden83080
Ohh Noooo's! :dramaquee

This completely sucks!!! :madrun

We must face the one team that we have bent over without vasaline for more years than I can remember at this moment because I've celebrated with too much alchohol!!!

Oh, the fucking horror that we have to put up with while putting this perenial chamionship team away!!! :cry

+20 :lol :toast

:sleep

ECZ
the spurs tanked this game. the jazz were just better at it.
again the spurs dissapoint us.

:lol

:spin

anakha
04-16-2008, 11:32 PM
Man, there sure is a lot of you all. I guess all of you will have the same dumbfounded look on your face when you guys get beat in the first round. Again, I'm not a Suns fan.

Whatever you say, Louis.

ChuckD
04-16-2008, 11:32 PM
If we lose, we drop to #6 (since H and P both won), and play #3 Utah (who won) on the road. Learn some seedings info before you drop in here, foo.

ChumpDumper
04-16-2008, 11:33 PM
Man, there sure is a lot of you all. I guess all of you will have the same dumbfounded look on your face when you guys get beat in the first round. Again, I'm not a Suns fan.So what?

Who gives a shit what you think?

Manu_Ginobili
04-16-2008, 11:34 PM

:lol :lmao :lmao :lmao F the Suns!!! WHO CARES ABOUT THEM???

FL#1Athletes
Come on buddy answer my question for 2pts, final Jeopardy is at stake here.

I have no idea. What does that have to do with anything?

I understand now why you guys didn't take the 4th seed. you would lose HCA...gotcha. But you guys will not beat the Suns. C'mon guys, let's get with it!

ducks
have the spurs ever lost in the first round with duncan?

ChumpDumper

I understand now why you guys didn't take the 4th seed. you would lose HCA...gotcha. But you guys will not beat the Suns. C'mon guys, let's get with it!Get with what?

dbreiden83080
04-16-2008, 11:35 PM

But you are a smart NBA fan huh?? :rolleyes :drunk

Mister Sinister
04-16-2008, 11:35 PM
:depressed Did nobody like my Bel-Air? A...Anyone?

DAF86
04-16-2008, 11:36 PM
I wonder what's princess pimp doing right now?

duncan228
04-16-2008, 11:36 PM

Nope. :)

(I know you know that ducks.)

FL#1Athletes
04-16-2008, 11:37 PM
:lol :lmao :lmao :lmao F the Suns!!! WHO CARES ABOUT THEM???

Wow, that's a really gay looking pic of Manu. LOL! Where did you get that?

Mister Sinister
04-16-2008, 11:38 PM
You're, uh, qualified to judge the quantitative gayness of something, are you?

ducks
Nope. :)

(I know you know that ducks.)
I did not think they did
these trolls should forcus on that fact

JustSpurs

Playing the Gay card abit early,eh?

SequSpur
04-16-2008, 11:39 PM
even in death you still look sad.....

marini martini
04-16-2008, 11:40 PM
these trolls should forcus on that fact

These troll need to forcus on themselves :toast

ancestron
04-16-2008, 11:40 PM
oh Louis....

get a life man.

FL#1Athletes
04-16-2008, 11:41 PM
Can I have the winning lottery numbers, oh great one?

Yeah, here's my lottery numbers. Spurs lose to Suns in first round. How can you all not see this!? I don't understand. Look at who you all are playing!! Do you think they picked up Shaq to lose in the first round? Do you think that after going to the playoffs every year the Suns will just keel over? Especially to the Spurs!? YOU ALL WILL LOSE!!!

anakha
04-16-2008, 11:42 PM

I see the 'smart NBA fan' is resorting to avatar/sig smack, after getting owned on the basketball-related topic.

What's next, temper tantrums and "I'll tell my big brother on you" threats?

Mister Sinister
Dvd rewinder.

Texas_Ranger
I don't like you.

ChumpDumper
Yeah, here's my lottery numbers. Spurs lose to Suns in first round. How can you all not see this!? I don't understand. Look at who you all are playing!! Do you think they picked up Shaq to lose in the first round? Do you think that after going to the playoffs every year the Suns will just keel over? Especially to the Spurs!? YOU ALL WILL LOSE!!!So what?

TampaDude
Yeah, here's my lottery numbers. Spurs lose to Suns in first round. How can you all not see this!? I don't understand. Look at who you all are playing!! Do you think they picked up Shaq to lose in the first round? Do you think that after going to the playoffs every year the Suns will just keel over? Especially to the Spurs!? YOU ALL WILL LOSE!!!

Maybe...but not this year...and especially not to the Suns... :lol

anakha

Sure, Louis.

SequSpur
04-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Almost every day
I see the same face
On broken picture tube
It fits the attitude
If you could see yourself
You put you on a shelf
Your verbal masturbate
Promise to nauseate
Today I'll play the part of non-parent
Not make a hundred rules
For you to know about yoursef
Not lie and make you believe
What's evil is making love
and making friends
and meeting God you're own way
The right way

(Chorus)

To see
To bleed
Cannot be taught
In turn
You're making us
Fucking hostile

We stand alone

The truth in right and wrong
The boundaries of the law
You seem to miss the point
Arresting for a joint?
You seem to wonder why
Hundreds of people die
You're writing tickets man
My mom got jumped -- they ran!
Now I'll play a public servant

To serve and protect
By the law and the state
I'd bust the punks
That rape steal and murder
And leave you be
If you crossed me
I'd shake your hand like a man
Not a god

(Chorus)

Come meet your maker, boy
Some things you can't enjoy
Because of heaven/hell
A fucking wives' tale
They put it in your head
Then put you in your bed
He's watching say your prayers
Cause God is everywhere
Now I'll play a man learning priesthood
Who's about to take the ultimate test in life
I'd question things because I am human
And call NO ONE my father who's no closer that a stranger

I won't listen

JustSpurs
04-16-2008, 11:44 PM

How did your Mavs do last year in the playoffs?

Opps!

TampaDude
04-16-2008, 11:44 PM

Yeah...I saw that...pretty funny... :lol

FL#1Athletes
04-16-2008, 11:45 PM
So what?

Who gives a shit what you think?

Ok, who gives a shit what YOU think? What's your point?

anakha
04-16-2008, 11:47 PM
Sequ's waxing poetic today... :lol

ChumpDumper
04-16-2008, 11:47 PM
Ok, who gives a shit what YOU think?Here? More people than you.
What's your point?Showing you have none.

jag
04-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Is this the Suns team you keep talking about?

http://www.forbes.com/2008/04/08/sports-atlanta-seattle-biz-sports_cx_tvr_af_0408sportsmisery_slide_5.html?thi sSpeed=30000

ancestron
04-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Almost every day
I see the same face
On broken picture tube
It fits the attitude
If you could see yourself
You put you on a shelf
Your verbal masturbate
Promise to nauseate
Today I'll play the part of non-parent
Not make a hundred rules
For you to know about yoursef
Not lie and make you believe
What's evil is making love
and making friends
and meeting God you're own way
The right way

(Chorus)

To see
To bleed
Cannot be taught
In turn
You're making us
Fucking hostile

We stand alone

The truth in right and wrong
The boundaries of the law
You seem to miss the point
Arresting for a joint?
You seem to wonder why
Hundreds of people die
You're writing tickets man
My mom got jumped -- they ran!
Now I'll play a public servant

To serve and protect
By the law and the state
I'd bust the punks
That rape steal and murder
And leave you be
If you crossed me
I'd shake your hand like a man
Not a god

(Chorus)

Come meet your maker, boy
Some things you can't enjoy
Because of heaven/hell
A fucking wives' tale
They put it in your head
Then put you in your bed
He's watching say your prayers
Cause God is everywhere
Now I'll play a man learning priesthood
Who's about to take the ultimate test in life
I'd question things because I am human
And call NO ONE my father who's no closer that a stranger

I won't listen

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn211/dimebag32/thDimebag.gifhttp://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk181/Pantera_is_God/dimebag3-1.gifhttp://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee243/MelMast/Dimebag_Darrell_Abbott_by_Xxm3tAlkt.gif

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/ancestron/FuckYou2.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/ancestron/td.jpg

SPARKY
04-16-2008, 11:54 PM
The Spurs just needed a game to warm up for the 2nd season.

Losing when you're supposed to win is Mav league.

FL#1Athletes
04-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Get with what?

Ok, speaking from the Suns point of view, it could also be your point of view as well. Wouldn't you play with extra intensity after what happened last year to the Suns? Wouldn't they have a bulls eye on the Spurs? This is why I am picking them to beat you all. It happens all the time in sports. Ex: Florida vs. Buckeyes in the NCAA football championship. Teams play with a chip on their shoulder and they play better!!!! Teams play with a chip on their shoulder and play better!! Another example, the Patriots vs. the Giants in the Super Bowl. It's going to happen again in this series guys, and to your team I'm sorry, but you all will lose. It’s fact!

SAtown
04-16-2008, 11:56 PM

The last time SA lost in the 1st round was against PHX in 2000(?), but Duncan didn't play the 5 game series due to an injury. (IIRC).

easjer
04-16-2008, 11:57 PM
Ok, who gives a shit what YOU think? What's your point?

I care what Chump says. He's one of the most intelligent posters here.

It didn't matter whether we won or lost, neither were the most desirable situations. So you opt to win and have homecourt advantage.

It's impossible at this juncture to state as fact what will happen in the future. It is NOT fact that the Spurs will lose - it is your opinion that Spurs will lose.

It should be a good, tough series for both teams. If the Suns win, well, the world will continue to spin and the sun to rise.

If the Spurs win, then they go on to another tough series against an undesirable opponet.

Fact is, NO one has it easy in the West. It's a tough road all the way through, and then against one of the top teams in the league for the Finals. Fun!

ChumpDumper
04-16-2008, 11:57 PM
blah, blah, blahSo?

You think the Suns will win.

Whoopie.

NRHector
04-16-2008, 11:58 PM

I'm not a Suns fan, I'm a neutral fan. I don't even have an NBA basketball team where I live, but you guys will lose. Hubie Brown just said that the Spurs-Suns series is "up in the air". So I'm not the only one. You all are crazy!you idiot all the spurs were doing was playing mind games with the suns and the jazz is called REVERSE PHSYCOLOGY :toast

TampaDude
04-16-2008, 11:58 PM
The last time SA lost in the 1st round was against PHX in 2000(?), but Duncan didn't play the 5 game series due to an injury. (IIRC).

The Spurs have never lost the first round when Duncan is playing.

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:00 AM
But you are a smart NBA fan huh?? :rolleyes :drunk

Well I'm more knowledgable than you because you can't see that your team is going down.....down on the Suns! OH! You set me up with that one!!

And yes, I have been drinking a little bit.

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:01 AM
The Spurs have never lost the first round when Duncan is playing.

lol, he will this round!

Mister Sinister
04-17-2008, 12:03 AM
Well I'm more knowledgable than you because you can't see that your team is going down.....down on the Suns! OH! You set me up with that one!!

And yes, I have been drinking a little bit.
Didn't you misspell "casual" as "causal" in your opening post?

anakha
04-17-2008, 12:04 AM
lol, he will this round!

Looks, like Louis, posts like Louis, as brain dead as Louis...

Mister Sinister
04-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Didn't you misspell "casual" as "causal" in your opening post?
My mistake, it was your *second* post in the thread.

DAINTX
04-17-2008, 12:06 AM
"Just a causal smart NBA viewer." :lmao

FL#1Athletes
So?

You think the Suns will win.

Whoopie.

Yeah, and you think the Spurs will win, but the difference here is that my pick is right and yours is wrong. You're going to feel pretty dumb when they beat you man. And the reason they will beat you is because of what happened last year! And because the Suns have a personal vendetta against the Spurs. It's the CHIP on the shoulder factor. It causes upsets and it makes a worse team better. Example: Warriors beat Mavericks. Why? The Warriors had a chip on their shoulder! That's. Why. They. Won!!!

DazedAndConfused
It's gonna be one hell of a series between these two teams.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2008, 12:07 AM
Yeah, and you think the Spurs will winI never said that.

You're drunk and can't spell. Why should anyone believe you?

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:11 AM
My mistake, it was your *second* post in the thread.

So, people misspell things all the time. You knew what I was saying. What's the big deal?

ChumpDumper
04-17-2008, 12:12 AM
What's the big deal?That's what we're wondering.

cherylsteele
04-17-2008, 12:13 AM
That has got to be a typo.

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:16 AM
I care what Chump says. He's one of the most intelligent posters here.

It didn't matter whether we won or lost, neither were the most desirable situations. So you opt to win and have homecourt advantage.

It's impossible at this juncture to state as fact what will happen in the future. It is NOT fact that the Spurs will lose - it is your opinion that Spurs will lose.

It should be a good, tough series for both teams. If the Suns win, well, the world will continue to spin and the sun to rise.

If the Spurs win, then they go on to another tough series against an undesirable opponet.

Fact is, NO one has it easy in the West. It's a tough road all the way through, and then against one of the top teams in the league for the Finals. Fun!

Yeah, it will be fun. Cheers! The reason I am saying that it is fact is because I've seen this situation many times in sports and this is another situation where the underdog will prevail.

Mister Sinister
04-17-2008, 12:17 AM
So, people misspell things all the time. You knew what I was saying. What's the big deal?
Well, you claim intelligence, and....Ahh, screw it.

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:17 AM
That has got to be a typo.

Your life is a typo.

daslicer
04-17-2008, 12:18 AM
FL you are a dumbass and its not because you picked the suns it is for the fact you failed to look at all the scenarios. If the spurs lost this game they would have gone into round 1 without home court advantage against either the suns or jazz so it was pretty much lose lose. Also that chip crap is overatted. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't it really depends on the situation. The buffalo bills had chip against the cowboys during the 90's and it didnt work, the knicks had a chip against the jordan bulls and it didn't work out. The jazz also had a chip against the bulls in '98 and it didn't work out. Bottomline this chip crap is overatted. The suns could win this series but it will have nothing to do with having a chip but moreso matchup problems. Dumbass before you spew crap learn your history.

JWest596
04-17-2008, 12:19 AM
On the field of human endeavor
There are losers and then there are Spurs.

It doesn't matter what the Sun's got
We have the HCA
and Phoenix does not.

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Looks, like Louis, posts like Louis, as brain dead as Louis...

Who the fuck is Louis? And your avatar is gay as hell! Were you the gay ranger?

anakha
04-17-2008, 12:21 AM
Who the fuck is Louis? And your avatar is gay as hell! Were you the gay ranger?

Yup, resorting to avatar smack. So much for the 'causal smart NBA viewer'. :lol

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:22 AM
On the field of human endeavor
There are losers and then there are Spurs.

It doesn't matter what the Sun's got
We have the HCA
and Phoenix does not.

That does not matter when you have a bull's eye target on your back! The Suns have a personal vendetta against you all. Home court does not matter in that kind of situation.

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:23 AM
Yup, resorting to avatar smack. So much for the 'causal smart NBA viewer'. :lol

C'mon man, why would you pick an avatar like that?

Phenomanul
04-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Well at least the Suns players didn't run into the court during the Skinner/Jack altercation tonight otherwise they would be trying to suggest that the league was trying to screw them again.

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:25 AM
FL you are a dumbass and its not because you picked the suns it is for the fact you failed to look at all the scenarios. If the spurs lost this game they would have gone into round 1 without home court advantage against either the suns or jazz so it was pretty much lose lose. Also that chip crap is overatted. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't it really depends on the situation. The buffalo bills had chip against the cowboys during the 90's and it didnt work, the knicks had a chip against the jordan bulls and it didn't work out. The jazz also had a chip against the bulls in '98 and it didn't work out. Bottomline this chip crap is overatted. The suns could win this series but it will have nothing to do with having a chip but moreso matchup problems. Dumbass before you spew crap learn your history.

Yeah I know now about the HCA situation. But, that doesn't change the outcome this series will have when you all get beat. That was my main point. i know about the HCA now, you will still lose.

SPARKY
04-17-2008, 12:27 AM
So the Spurs will lose because the Suns don't like them?

Take the Crayons out of you mouth, Tommy.

T Park
04-17-2008, 12:27 AM
Theres an ignore function peeps.

Use it on the redbull sucking losers like him/her.

anakha
04-17-2008, 12:28 AM
C'mon man, why would you pick an avatar like that?

Explain first why you thought that the Spurs would avoid facing the Suns by losing to the Jazz, then maybe I'll deign to reply.

Prove you're a 'causal smart NBA viewer'.

duncan228
04-17-2008, 12:28 AM
That does not matter when you have a bull's eye target on your back!

The Spurs just finished their fourth season of playing with a target on their backs. As defending Champions, every team brings their A game against them every night. It's nothing new for the Spurs. And neither are the Suns. The Spurs have been through this battle and they know how to win the war.

anakha
04-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Yeah I know now about the HCA situation. But, that doesn't change the outcome this series will have when you all get beat. That was my main point. i know about the HCA now, you will still lose.

Then your entire first post was pointless and senseless. Much like you've proven yourself to be. :lol

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:30 AM
So the Spurs will lose because the Suns don't like them?

Take the Crayons out of you mouth, Tommy.

yeah, pretty much something along those lines. Isn't that a reason?

ss1986v2
04-17-2008, 12:32 AM
yeah, pretty much something along those lines. Isn't that a reason?
sure.

but so is saying the spurs will win because their name has more letters in it. it doesnt make it a very good reason though...

gino>yourlife
04-17-2008, 12:32 AM
this thread is full of lolz

FL#1Athletes
04-17-2008, 12:34 AM
Aright guys, I'm out. It's been fun, but I have to go to bed now.

Remember, I will be back when you all lose.

Have a nice night!

Don't forget my screen name: FL#1Athletes

I'll be back! Cliche, I know. I'm such a little tart!

T Park
04-17-2008, 12:36 AM
Damn the internets, and damn it for creating such loser fucks like this clown.

dav4463
04-17-2008, 12:36 AM
If we can't beat a crappy Suns team, then we don't deserve to win another NBA title.

RashoFan
04-17-2008, 12:38 AM
Wow...you are lame with the "that's a really gay looking pic of Manu" comment.
Be the smart NBA viewer that you are and just enjoy a helluva WC Playoffs...

gino>yourlife
04-17-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm such a little tart!

please die in a fire

JWest596
04-17-2008, 12:48 AM
That does not matter when you have a bull's eye target on your back! The Suns have a personal vendetta against you all. Home court does not matter in that kind of situation.

Oh please, every team that can't cut the mustard, has never won a damn thing and chokes and whines like every other jealous wannabe says the same thing. Until you can prove it, it's just talk.

Grow up.

Killakobe81
04-17-2008, 12:50 AM
A potentially historic series ...there should be over/under how many times we will see Nash's bloody face, Horry's tackle and hear the commentators say "That is why they brought in Shaq ...to face the Spurs...
BUT Despite the overhype this WILL be the most heated 1st round series cant wait ..sure it's the Sunday game ...

Princess Pimp
04-17-2008, 02:45 AM

I concur

Princess Pimp
04-17-2008, 02:46 AM
A potentially historic series ...there should be over/under how many times we will see Nash's bloody face, Horry's tackle and hear the commentators say "That is why they brought in Shaq ...to face the Spurs...
BUT Despite the overhype this WILL be the most heated 1st round series cant wait ..sure it's the Sunday game ...

Early Saturday game.

slayermin
04-17-2008, 02:57 AM
You have a point. But I think the Spurs can beat the Suns in the 1st round. They are fresh and rested.

If it was in the semis, I might be worried because historically, it's always our toughest series.

What worries me is that this will be an absolute slugfest. It will be extremely difficult to win this series without paying some type of physical toll. It could cost them against the Lakers or Celtics.

td4mvp3
04-17-2008, 06:50 AM
i liked it. and mr. sinistere rocks my lame tail.

td4mvp3
04-17-2008, 06:50 AM
i liked it. and mr. sinister rocks my lame tail.