PDA

View Full Version : Donation ICON __________sign in!

Dude
04-18-2008, 01:03 AM
Even Spybot search and destroy has one, they provide a service we use so we have the liberty to Donate if we like why should ST be any different?

Kori thinks it's low class borderline FEMA , but pssssssst! maybe some of us want to donate so we don't feel like scum! Besides you can make your donation private in case your like me and only donate 3.00 dollars. or you can make it public so we can see who will bump who off the top 10 donator's.

Just think T Park vs Jim50 Mano a Mano (ATM vs ATM) it could be very entertaining. And if you have over 1,000.000. V bookie dollars you get exempt from having to donate status. Like the Immunity necklace from Survivor.
(If you go under the one million you lose it and should donate)

sorry to get off track but i think you get the idea will you sign in ________to support a Donation Icon?

:Kori the Icon is for us think about it before you shoot it down like all my other ideas. remember the psychic forum I wanted? Did you forget killing that idea? I understand the stamp collection forum, but the psychic forum had potential!
:wakeup

In plane site
04-18-2008, 01:28 AM
I will sign in!

I think Lj and Kori need a break from the 800 a month bill of having a spam free site! Look at this way she can always donate it to a woman in San Antonio with breast cancer to help with a bill or to get her a Kitchen Aid mixer! We can even have a GTG so we can all be there when Kori hands her the check! :)

Maybe use the money to help pay a ST posters electric bill. Manny's Leather Jacket for Detroit fund. T Parks match.com supreme urgent membership. The Truth's secret Hawaiian honeymoon fund...... the possibilities are endless! So you cheap-ass moochers should sign in!

grindmouse
04-18-2008, 02:37 AM
I have 25.00 Dollars if any TRoll wants to match it! :smokin

Imposter
04-18-2008, 02:48 AM
I have 25.00 Dollars if any TRoll wants to match it! :smokin

I do too!

sam wheat
04-18-2008, 02:49 AM
These type of theads make me feel alive again!

Justin_ Timberlake
04-18-2008, 02:50 AM
This thread is gayer than me. :elephant

ramen
04-18-2008, 02:52 AM
Rack this topic!

grindmouse
04-18-2008, 02:57 AM
These type of theads make me feel alive again!
Big Whoopi! :lol

You don't get the joke?......................whoopi goldberg was in the mooo, vee...............................never mind,

Pssssst! BTW It's Thread's not theads. OMG! my first online spelling correction!