PDA

View Full Version : Message to PHXSuns.net and posters here

George Gervin's Afro
04-18-2008, 08:50 AM
Either let Spur fans join up your pussy forum or shut the fuck up and leave here. You bitches are cowards :flipoff for only allowing backslappers and nut huggers on your forum. At least the Kori and Timvp have the BALLS to let you weak weenies post on Spurstalk.. Spurstalk > all suns message boards combined..

Oh and by the way..GO TO HELL..

Let's GO SPURS!!!

:flag:

I feel better now.. I hate the whiny suns coach, team and fans...

Cherry
04-18-2008, 09:02 AM
Oh, well... :p:

spursrocksocks
04-18-2008, 09:09 AM
its gonna get a lot worse after the first game when we get to here how it was 5 vs 8 and how dirty the spurs are

Slydragon
04-18-2008, 09:09 AM
:flag::flag::flag:

ancestron
04-18-2008, 09:34 AM
I couldn't agree more. The Suns board is a joke. If you say "Spurs" over there too many times you get banned. Its ludicrous. Yet over here they let Princess Pimp and the other Suns trolls (not all Suns fans, some here are good posters) run wild.

Fuck that pussy shit. I saw a Spurs fan get baned over there the other day for saying even though the series hadnt started yet, he could already smell the Suns fans' stinking vaginas. lol.

spursfan09
04-18-2008, 10:03 AM
I couldn't agree more. The Suns board is a joke. If you say "Spurs" over there too many times you get banned. Its ludicrous. Yet over here they let Princess Pimp and the other Suns trolls (not all Suns fans, some here are good posters) run wild.

Fuck that pussy shit. I saw a Spurs fan get baned over there the other day for saying even though the series hadnt started yet, he could already smell the Suns fans' stinking vaginas. lol.

:lol

Borosai
04-18-2008, 10:10 AM
E-Laxative--Relief for constipated message boards.

WildcardManu
04-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Whatever, they're just scared of the truth. Who needs to go to another forum when Spurstalk is all you need from now till the end of the world.

hater
04-18-2008, 10:13 AM
yeah what pussy faggots the suns fans are. We Spur fans don't kick their troll asses off our board. We ain't scared of them. and we're not in complete denial.

just shows what pussy bunch they are.

urunobili
04-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Burn Mofos!

anjlbitz
04-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Forum fight!

Mister Sinister
04-18-2008, 10:20 AM
As they say in the vernacular, "NO U!"

QuietDynasty
04-18-2008, 10:45 AM
what a bunch of fags and sore losers, they can't handle a little trash talking, PUSSIES.:lobt2:

BonnerDynasty
04-18-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm banned from arizonasports fans for nothing and now they let Spurs fans join and talk a little smack. It sucks.

PHXSpursFan
04-18-2008, 10:49 AM
I'm banned from arizonasports fans for nothing and now they let Spurs fans join and talk a little smack. It sucks.

Correction. You are banned for not being a idiot fanboy, nut hugger. You aren't missing much. That might be the biggest collection of sports idiots on the web. It makes me ashamed it has the word Arizona in it's URL. :depressed

ancestron
04-18-2008, 10:50 AM
I'm banned too. All I did was post pictures of the Spurs championship celebration last year. I thought they would want to see what one looks like. Just trying to help them out, sheesh....

George Gervin's Afro
04-18-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm banned too. All I did was post pictures of the Spurs championship celebration last year. I thought they would want to see what one looks like. Just trying to help them out, sheesh....

You were only trying to help... :lmao

SpursFanFirst
04-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Either let Spur fans join up your pussy forum or shut the fuck up and leave here. You bitches are cowards :flipoff for only allowing backslappers and nut huggers on your forum. At least the Kori and Timvp have the BALLS to let you weak weenies post on Spurstalk.. Spurstalk > all suns message boards combined..

Let's GO SPURS!!!

But seriously, why do you WANT to join their forum? The intelligent Suns Fan (or most of them are anyway) are here in this site.

hater
04-18-2008, 11:44 AM
I have been to their forum last year, all I saw was whining and crying and Spurs hatin. I checked their forum a few months ago, all I saw was whining and crying and Spurs hatin.

There is no point to go there again, it's the same cry baby shit in there.

BillsCarnage
04-18-2008, 11:52 AM

Let's GO SPURS!!!

the .nut (as i refer to it) is one of the worst fan boards on the web. The nutjob who runs in calls the local talk radio and will usually ask some type of question a 10yr old would ask. Then always gives a shout out to his board and tells ppl to come join. The guy's an idiot.

yeah what pussy faggots the suns fans are. We Spur fans don't kick their troll asses off our board. We ain't scared of them. and we're not in complete denial.

just shows what pussy bunch they are.
Oh really???

But seriously, why do you WANT to join their forum? The intelligent Suns Fan (or most of them are anyway) are here in this site.
It's true. :fro

BillsCarnage
04-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Correction. You are banned for not being a idiot fanboy, nut hugger. You aren't missing much. That might be the biggest collection of sports idiots on the web.

Nah, that would be goazcats.com :lmao:lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
04-18-2008, 11:55 AM
It blows my mind why would you waste your time posting over there in the first place.

GrandeDavid
04-18-2008, 11:57 AM
The Suns and their fans are too weak to talk smack to.

PHXSpursFan
04-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Nah, that would be goazcats.com :lmao:lmao

You might be right, I don't know if arizonasportsfans would qualify as a sports board anymore. I see more posts about food, politics and sexual innuendo, than I do about Basketball.

Obstructed_View
04-18-2008, 12:19 PM
The only decent Suns fans have been here forever because they know where good basketball talk is.

Summers
04-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Oh really???

Present company excepted, of course. :lol

JMarkJohns
04-18-2008, 03:57 PM
OH... This is the PHXsuns.net hate thread!!!

Bitches...

nfg3
04-18-2008, 04:13 PM
I used to go to AZCentral and see what they were saying about the Spurs. But it got to the point that all I ever read was either hate, the old worn out conspiracy theory or just plain BS. The Sterns, old and boring, dirty..........etc....ad nauseam. Hardly any intelligent takes were presented and when one happened to come along that poster usually got ripped a new one. The only concession I am willing to make is that the Spurs posters over there were just as lame. No worthy takes just smack - and pretty weak at that. I guess birds of a feather.........

JMarkJohns
04-18-2008, 04:23 PM
You have like a half a dozen posters from AZcentral on this site and most here don't know it. The main reason the site went to crap was most of us left.

I posted at AZcentral for three years. Stopped posting last year, probably before the season started. They had messed with the forum software and made it terrible.

BillsCarnage
04-18-2008, 05:09 PM
You have like a half a dozen posters from AZcentral on this site and most here don't know it. The main reason the site went to crap was most of us left.
The few, the proud. Too bad Ol Cubby ain't with us still..

I posted at AZcentral for three years. Stopped posting last year, probably before the season started. They had messed with the forum software and made it terrible.
Yeah, once that new POS "forum" went online I bailed too.

DePastino
04-18-2008, 06:11 PM

I believe you guys call it trolling.

.NET is what it is - a country club for the most part. They keep membership tight because of a couple very persistent trolls.

If you go there looking to start shit, you won't last very long.

DePastino
04-18-2008, 06:12 PM
The few, the proud. Too bad Ol Cubby ain't with us still.

What happened to Cubby?

BillsCarnage
04-18-2008, 07:50 PM
From what i heard he finally kicked the bucket. He was on AZCent night and day, and then poof... he was gone.

remingtonbo2001
04-18-2008, 08:04 PM
So, if I posted the following, would I get banned?

W-xKUU5sWS4