PDA

View Full Version : I feel sorry for the Spurs

xbocker
04-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Theyre going to lose to the Suns in the first round. Shaq is going to dominate Duncan.

G-Nob
04-18-2008, 05:27 PM
I love you

WildcardManu
04-18-2008, 05:29 PM
I feel sorry for you

DarrinS
04-18-2008, 05:29 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/mr740ti/fail/millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg

Sigz
04-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Your gay you fucking pussy ass Sun fan.

xbocker
04-18-2008, 05:33 PM

Sun fan?? ROFL

WildcardManu
04-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Sun fan?? ROFL

Not a Son fan, just a :flag: hater.

WildcardManu
04-18-2008, 05:39 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-18-2008, 05:39 PM
I feel bad for lottery teams.

Borosai
04-18-2008, 05:41 PM
The only thing Snaq dominates are his meals.

duncan228
04-18-2008, 05:43 PM
I feel sorry that you have nothing better to do than troll a Spurs board.

xbocker
04-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Theyre going to lose to the Suns in the first round. Shaq is going to dominate Duncan.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8467/ownedma2.jpg

Sigz
04-18-2008, 05:46 PM

I will officially own myself:

"Wow Sigz.. He's not a Sun Fan... Youu suuuuuuuuuck."

-------------------------------------------

Fuck you you fucking pussy ass Bulls fan. You can't even make the Playoffs. Why don't you let JoaFAG Noah suck you off between his big ass gap in his mouth.

honestfool84
04-18-2008, 05:47 PM

the only person shaq is gonna dominate is YOUR MOM.

The Big Ese'
04-18-2008, 05:47 PM

The best you got? The guy speaks the truth! Suns all the way!
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/smilies/qsdmpnqf.gif

xbocker
04-18-2008, 05:48 PM

Fuck you you fucking pussy ass Bulls fan. You can't even make the Playoffs. Why don't you let JoaFAG Noah suck you off between his big ass gap in his mouth.

You mad??

SAtown
04-18-2008, 05:48 PM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8467/ownedma2.jpg

Those are the Kings and that's obviously a foul.

DarrinS
04-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Original poster is wearing these

http://www.juvenileclothing.com/kidsunderwear/briefs/kazaam.jpg

DDS4
04-18-2008, 05:50 PM
The Bulls are obviously heading in the right direction.

SpursWoman
04-18-2008, 05:57 PM
After what's been going on the last couple of days, I really hope the trolling gets better than this ... because it's been pretty weak.

But, um....yeah! You're right!!!!11 The Spurs Suck!!!!!1 You're so cool!!!!!!11

Was that okay, or should I go back and fuck up some spelling?

Syracuselaxman44
04-18-2008, 05:58 PM
shaq is going to make duncan his pet.

xbocker
04-18-2008, 05:59 PM
After what's been going on the last couple of days, I really hope the trolling gets better than this ... because it's been pretty weak.

But, um....yeah! You're right!!!!11 The Spurs Suck!!!!!1 You're so cool!!!!!!11

Was that okay, or should I go back and fuck up some spelling?

Dude, everyone has opinions, my opinion is spurs are gonna lose to the suns.

xbocker
04-18-2008, 05:59 PM

Thank you

spursfan09
04-18-2008, 06:10 PM
Well they do have 4 rings, wouldn't feel too sorry for them....

HighLowLobForBig-50
04-18-2008, 06:19 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj13/brian302_bucket/suns.jpg

Budkin
04-18-2008, 06:19 PM
If you're going to troll you better come with better shit than that. Weak.

honestfool84
04-18-2008, 06:25 PM

stolen. :D

i love it.

nfg3
04-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Everyone has an opinion - just like a certain part of the body.

We've been there and done that many a time. Anything original? Try old and boring or dirty then maybe too slow and finish with the Stern conspiracy. But in the back of your mind you have got to be wondering " Do they have another ref in their back pocket?"

Remember "always two there are, no more, no less".:smokin

:flag:

duncan228
04-18-2008, 06:45 PM

I agree, we've had much better trolls in previous Playoff runs. I like how they come in waves, with each team we play. I like how they all think they're bringing things we haven't heard. And I like that they disappear as we move on.

I also like that we get some real fans of other teams, the ones that stick around. The Pistons fans, the Mavs fans, there have been some good additions to the board as we work through the Playoffs every year.

Summers
04-18-2008, 07:18 PM

Whoa, dude, chill out. Retarded and gay are not the same thing.

mikeanthony21
04-18-2008, 07:23 PM

Dear Syracuselaxativeman... will that be before or after Amare fouls out in the first half?

Summers
04-18-2008, 07:27 PM
I agree, we've had much better trolls in previous Playoff runs. I like how they come in waves, with each team we play. I like how they all think they're bringing things we haven't heard. And I like that they disappear as we move on.

I also like that we get some real fans of other teams, the ones that stick around. The Pistons fans, the Mavs fans, there have been some good additions to the board as we work through the Playoffs every year.

I think the Cavs trolls were by far the weakest. I would've felt sorry for them, being all out of their league and dumb and all, except they were just plain mean.

angel_luv
04-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Summers!

Nice to see you posting! How you be? :)

xbocker
04-18-2008, 07:32 PM

How would you feel if after all this talk the Suns end up winning the series?

Summers
04-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Summers!

Nice to see you posting! How you be? :)

I'm good! I miss everyone and there are so many new names. Work and life kept me away from the board, but I think I'm back. :) PM me and let me know what's up with you! :)

gwidlon
04-18-2008, 07:35 PM
well, I don't know much about basketball so I went to wikipedia.

"The Spurs are one of four former American Basketball Association teams (along with the Nets, Pacers, and Nuggets) to remain intact in the NBA after the 1976 merger and are the only former ABA team to have won an NBA championship, which they have done four times. As of November 2006, the Spurs rank second among active franchises for the highest winning percentage in NBA history (behind the Los Angeles Lakers). With the 2007 sweep, the Spurs have the highest winning percentage in NBA Finals history. They have only missed the playoffs 4 times as an NBA franchise.

In their 30 NBA seasons the Spurs have captured 15 division titles, which gives the Spurs the most division titles in the NBA during the 30-year span (the Lakers are second with 14), among the four major sports the Atlanta Braves and the New York Yankees are the only other teams with 15 divisional titles during the last 30 years."

"The Suns have been very successful since they began play as an expansion team in 1968. In forty years of play they have posted seventeen fifty-win seasons, and made eight trips to the Western Conference Finals, advancing to the NBA Finals in 1976 and 1993. Despite their successes they have yet to win an NBA title."

Don't be sorry for the spurs ....
Should I be sorry for the suns?

dallaskd
04-18-2008, 07:36 PM

The funny thing is....she had to use her 50/50 too

xbocker
04-18-2008, 07:38 PM
well, I don't know much about basketball so I went to wikipedia.

"The Spurs are one of four former American Basketball Association teams (along with the Nets, Pacers, and Nuggets) to remain intact in the NBA after the 1976 merger and are the only former ABA team to have won an NBA championship, which they have done four times. As of November 2006, the Spurs rank second among active franchises for the highest winning percentage in NBA history (behind the Los Angeles Lakers). With the 2007 sweep, the Spurs have the highest winning percentage in NBA Finals history. They have only missed the playoffs 4 times as an NBA franchise.

In their 30 NBA seasons the Spurs have captured 15 division titles, which gives the Spurs the most division titles in the NBA during the 30-year span (the Lakers are second with 14), among the four major sports the Atlanta Braves and the New York Yankees are the only other teams with 15 divisional titles during the last 30 years."

"The Suns have been very successful since they began play as an expansion team in 1968. In forty years of play they have posted seventeen fifty-win seasons, and made eight trips to the Western Conference Finals, advancing to the NBA Finals in 1976 and 1993. Despite their successes they have yet to win an NBA title."

Don't be sorry for the spurs ....
Should I be sorry for the suns?

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4633/spursdo9.jpg

angel_luv
04-18-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm good! I miss everyone and there are so many new names. Work and life kept me away from the board, but I think I'm back. :) PM me and let me know what's up with you! :)

Done. :)

TampaDude
04-18-2008, 07:41 PM

:lmao vadered...

SpursWoman
04-18-2008, 07:44 PM
^:lol @ San Antonio Fuckers

That's funny ... because I heard on the radio today that in some survey, San Antonians are having the second-most sex out of any city in the country or something like that. So, that'd be somewhat appropriate. Denver was first. Denver Fuckits? :lol

Obstructed_View
04-18-2008, 07:59 PM
I'm just impressed that the OP spelled "lose" with only one o.

DAINTX
04-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Got damn, you gotta be really lonely to troll another team's forum. I've never understood why anyone would reduce themselves to that. Most people have a better life, more things to do, more friends, whatever. But hey, if this is all you got, I'm OK with it. I just feel so damn sorry for you.

xbocker
04-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Its not called trolling, its called giving out opinions and watching how little kids react to it in a foolish way

manufor3
04-18-2008, 08:45 PM
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ttokalli/kaatis/fail.jpg

duncan228
04-18-2008, 08:52 PM
How would you feel if after all this talk the Suns end up winning the series?

Life goes on if the Spurs don't win. It goes on if they do win.

And ST goes on too. The idiot trolls disappear and the posters that find a home here stick around.

How will you feel if the Spurs win?

SpurOutofTownFan
04-18-2008, 08:52 PM
I feel sorry for you

I second that.

SPARKY
04-18-2008, 10:41 PM

http://newsinfo.iu.edu/pub/libs/images/usr/3765.jpg

WildcardManu
04-18-2008, 10:48 PM

There can only be one pet, unfortunately Amare has filled the position. The way it seems lately is that Snaq Attaq been talking the smack for his pet.

Mister Sinister
04-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Its not called trolling, its called giving out opinions and watching how little kids react to it in a foolish way

To begin, this is a tale of how my very existence was twisted and transformed in a most peculiar way. Please have a seat, for I wish to take a moment to relate to you the fascinating odyssey which ultimately led to my reign as the Prince of Bel-Air. I was sired and reared in West Philadelphia. As a lad, most of my time was spent at the neighborhood recreation center where I would laze about and relax in a most charming manner - that is, when I was not engaging my chums in a friendly game of basketball at the schoolhouse. Around this time, two young hooligans had begun to stage a campaign of vandalism and intimidation in my neighborhood. When my mother discovered I had had a bit of an altercation with the ruffians, she insisted I leave town at once and take up lodgings with my aunt and uncle in Bel-Air. As the taxi approached, heeding my beckoning whistle, I could discern the word "FRESH" emblazoned upon its license plate, and took particular note of the pair of plush novelty dice which hung from the rear-view mirror. I was a bit taken aback by these strange omens, but quickly put them out of my mind as I cheerfully called to the driver: "To Bel-Air, my good man!" We arrived safely in Bel-Air at dusk, and as the driver came to a stop in front of the house where I was to live, I left him with the words: "Farewell, sir. Perhaps my nostrils shall delight in your aroma once more!" To be sure, it was a long journey, and as I gazed upon my estate in all its splendor, I knew once and for all that my rightful place was on the throne - as the young scion of the great and mighty kingdom of Bel-Air!

cherylsteele
04-19-2008, 01:01 AM
This is one of the better definitions of a troll I have read.

Princess Pimp
04-19-2008, 01:08 AM

Yep!

genomefreak13
04-19-2008, 01:55 AM

I think you mean...

They're going to lose AT LEAST ONE GAME to the suns in the first round (but eventually they'll win the series). Shaq MAY PRAY that he dominates Duncan.