PDA

View Full Version : Pop Show Audio

Kori Ellis
01-18-2005, 04:24 PM
You know you've got a bunch of questions for Spurs coach Gregg Popovich! Email your question to [email protected], then tune into The Ticket 760 AM today at 4:30pm for the “Pop Show.” Make sure you include your name and where you're writing from. Don Harris will pick some of your questions and relay them to Pop. They’ll even mention your name!

Just email [email protected] – and Listen to the Ticket 760 - today at 4:30pm.

violentkitten
01-18-2005, 04:25 PM
pop, why dont you play kerr more? he can shoot those three pointers real good like he did when was in chicago.

Kori Ellis
01-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Pop just said that he has absolutely no interest in coaching the All-Star team.

Jimcs50
01-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Pop just said that he has absolutely no interest in coaching the All-Star team.

I call BS on Pop.

He wants the Spurs to have best record....what, he is going to throw some games?

Das Texan
01-18-2005, 05:42 PM
then pop better start having the team tank.

Kori Ellis
01-18-2005, 05:42 PM
He just said that he's in love with Rasho and has no intent to trade for that position. He said Shaq and Yao aren't available and that Rasho is the best out there for the Spurs.

He also said that Karl Malone still hasn't said if he's going to play again or not.

Kori Ellis
01-18-2005, 05:44 PM
I call BS on Pop.

He wants the Spurs to have best record....what, he is going to throw some games?

He didn't say that he didn't want the Spurs to have the best record. He just says that the All-Star game means absolutely nothing to him and he likes to use that time to prepare for the season, etc. and doesn't have any interest in coaching the A-S team.

Brodels
01-18-2005, 05:44 PM
He also said that Karl Malone still hasn't said if he's going to play again or not.

It's getting a little bit fucking late, isn't it? He's healthy, isn't he? If he wants to do anything other than screw a team over, he better figure it out soon. If he's going to play this season, he better be on a roster by 2/1.

What a fucker.

Sec24Row7
01-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Pop helped coach an all star team this summer...

Give him his weekend off...

Lets lose 5 games in a row so the Sonics catch us.

Jimcs50
01-18-2005, 06:02 PM
I want SA to have best record. So Pop, just suck it up, and get your ass to Denver and teach those fuckers to play some defense.

timvp
01-18-2005, 06:05 PM
"I'M IN LOVE WITH RASHO"
--Greggor Popovich

Useruser666
01-18-2005, 06:19 PM
http://www.boreme.com/bm/JAN05/a/hasselhoff-calendar/hasselhoff-calendar-10.jpg

ChumpDumper
01-18-2005, 06:22 PM
So who was in the rumored Chandler deal?

Or who is lying?

Kori Ellis
01-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Remember that article about Chandler was written by Sam Smith.

ducks
01-18-2005, 06:24 PM
rose was
masserburg is off the bench before rose now
rasho has height
also rasho does not quit on you like rose did
you can not teach rose health

ChumpDumper
01-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Remember that article about Chandler was written by Sam Smith.Hence my second question.

SpursWoman
01-18-2005, 06:26 PM
also rasho does not quit on you like rose did

No comment, I'd hate for certain people to get their knickers in a twist. :)

usckk
01-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Do you you all think Rasho can keep this up?

T Park
01-18-2005, 07:20 PM
No please SW, tell us.

SpursWoman
01-18-2005, 07:34 PM
No, TPark...I'm not wasting my time. I find it rather irksome to be chastized as a child by someone with far worse grammatical and social skills than my 7 & 9 year old offspring...the irony is somewhat overwhelming.

Especially those who act is if by criticizing some multi-millionaire (whose salary I contribute to, btw) that is not doing their job it becomes a personal insult to you and the entire forum-posting Slovanian population, as if I somehow shot all of your dogs or something.

:)

ducks
01-18-2005, 07:35 PM
pop might be saying this

this is cia pop

rember the rumor first came out that spurs wanted curry not chandler

ShoogarBear
01-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Somebody needs to ask him about Malik.

Kori Ellis
01-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Audio:

http://cctvimedia.clearchannel.com/woai/audio/pop1-18-0part1.mp3

There's some dead air in the beginning, but it will start up.

T Park
01-18-2005, 09:54 PM
I find it rather irksome to be chastized as a child by someone with far worse grammatical and social skills than my 7 & 9 year old offspring

If your refering to what I said, It was meant that I didnt want to use cursing, it wasnt directed at you.

Maybe you, the grammatical expert, should ask a person what they mean before jumping to conclusions, SDub.

But, what the hell do I know.

Slomo
01-19-2005, 06:23 AM
No, TPark...I'm not wasting my time. I find it rather irksome to be chastized as a child by someone with far worse grammatical and social skills than my 7 & 9 year old offspring...the irony is somewhat overwhelming.

Especially those who act is if by criticizing some multi-millionaire (whose salary I contribute to, btw) that is not doing their job it becomes a personal insult to you and the entire forum-posting Slovanian population, as if I somehow shot all of your dogs or something.

:) Now, now girl, bad day at the office? Feel the need to alienate a whole nation? You wouldn't be working for the Bush admin would you?

I'll admit that certain people will defend Rasho no matter what and with wathever arguments, but I'll argue that this is merely a response to the posters who claim that he sucks regardless of the facts. On the other hand I've read many posts by Slovenian posters that criticize Rasho's game and give him props only when they are due.
I have also seen many (MANY) threads blaming losses on Rasho when the whole team sucked (yes including the big stars).
How are you contributing to his salary? Did you pay taxes that financed his training, bought his gear and paid for his team travelling? Are you a share holder in the Spurs? And they are loosing you money?
Or are you just implying that you buy tickets and go to Spurs games? (I sincerely hope you're not a season ticket holder, because that would be too horrible for you). You will get no simpathy for it from me or anybody else who would gladly pay for the privilege of going to those game and watch the Spurs (yes, all of them).

SW you're one of the coolest posters in here, so relax, have a good night sleep and you'll see tomorrow will look a lot better. Hell Rasho might even dunk once or twice :)

travis2
01-19-2005, 08:04 AM
It's getting a little bit fucking late, isn't it? He's healthy, isn't he? If he wants to do anything other than screw a team over, he better figure it out soon. If he's going to play this season, he better be on a roster by 2/1.

What a fucker.

As far as the roster rules go, I don't think this is the case. Since he is an unrestricted free agent, he can be added to the roster at any time. The 2/1 deadline is for trades and such.

Or at least that is my understanding.

Kori Ellis
01-19-2005, 02:12 PM
http://cctvimedia.clearchannel.com/woai/audio/pop1-18-05part2.mp3