PDA

View Full Version : "What's not to like?"

T Park
01-18-2005, 04:42 PM
Devin Brown made this comment in today's paper about a certain player.

Does anyone know who it is about???

violentkitten
01-18-2005, 04:42 PM
whyd you start another thread?

Manu20
01-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Barry? or himself

Kori Ellis
01-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Rasho!!

Rick Von Braun
01-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Rasho!!
:lol

Kori Ellis
01-18-2005, 05:06 PM
"He's always hearing stuff from other people, but it doesn't come from anyone on the team," Spurs guard Devin Brown said. "Everybody loves Rasho. What's not to love?"

ShoogarBear
01-18-2005, 05:14 PM
Is this going to develop into one of those Stevie-Cuttino things?

RobinsontoDuncan
01-18-2005, 06:30 PM
oh no, if they trade Rasho at the deadline, Brown wont have a reason to wake up in the morning.

ducks
01-18-2005, 06:41 PM
would devin brown not resign if pop trades rasho?

T Park
01-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Everybody loves Rasho.

So does this once again debunk another sequspur's stupid takes that

"Duncan hates playing with him"

Everyone likes the guy, and whats funny is when he does good and comes out, the whole team jumps up and high fives him.

They dont do it for anyone else.

It makes you wonder, how nice a guy, or how good a guy is he, for a whole team to rally around a guy like that, when he does well.

Its refreshing in sports to see honestly.

ShoogarBear
01-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Everyone likes the guy, and whats funny is when he does good and comes out, the whole team jumps up and high fives him.

Uh, T Park, you realize that this doesn't exactly strengthen your argument.

I mean, if the whole team jumped up and high-fived Tim, Manu, Tony, or even Bruce any time they did good, we'd have an exhausted bench.

1Parker1
01-18-2005, 08:13 PM
^^^LOL. Shoogarbear, you're posts are funny.

On a side note, I think they high five Rasho to encourage him and give him confidence. Seeing how he gets a lot of criticism and it isn't often when he has such an awesome game as he did the other night.

SpursWoman
01-18-2005, 08:28 PM

Rashoglu? Turkosho?

Shelly
01-18-2005, 09:27 PM
:lol I highly doubt Devin would publicly say, "Rasho has been playing like shit lately!"

:lol @ SB

T Park
01-18-2005, 09:44 PM
classic.

angel_luv
01-19-2005, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=Shelly]:lol I highly doubt Devin would publicly say, "Rasho has been playing like shit lately!"

I also doubt that Devin would say something that he did not mean.
And don't forgot what Gino said about Rasho: " He is our starting center and we are behind him."
Rasho has earned the affection and confidence of his team mates. The media can say what it wants but the fact remains, Rasho has the votes that count.

angel_luv
01-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Rasho has my vote as well, but then you all know that! =)

He really was incredible Monday against the Wizards. And I was courtside to see it all.

Spurzilla
01-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Rasho has my vote as well, but then you all know that! =)

He really was incredible Monday against the Wizards. And I was courtside to see it all.

Courtside? Wow - what a treat. I watched the game on TV. At one point, Rasho committed a hard foul - unintentional of course. Can't remember which player it was from the Wizards. The guy was a bit shaken up and Rasho went over and said something to him and extended a handshake. The poor guy was still dazed but did shake Rasho's hand. I thought that said alot about Rasho. I have to agree with Devin. What's not to like?

Solid D
01-19-2005, 08:02 PM

Sort of like my reaction when my 5-year old made a basket on the 10-foot goal, once? :)

Solid D
01-19-2005, 08:03 PM
Okay I was just kidding, T Park.

Shelly
01-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Angel, I was kidding also. Hence, the :lol

T Park
01-20-2005, 01:03 AM
I just brought this up, because some people on the forum floated the idea, that the team is pissed at him, or that they hate him.

And what I meant by the whole team goes nuts for him.

I mean that, the whole team wants to see him do good.

They want to see the whole team do good sure, but it just seems the team really loves it when Rasho has a good game.

Spurzilla,

not suprising, im sure hes a quality good sportsmanship guy, just like every spur has been under Pop's tenure.

Id rather loose with good guys, that win with shitheads like Spreewell, and other morons.

T Park
01-20-2005, 01:04 AM
Okay I was just kidding, T Park.

I know.

People didn't understand my meaning to what I said.