PDA

View Full Version : No pep-rally this year?

alamo50
04-19-2008, 04:01 AM
I haven't read anything anywhere about a pep-rally to start the playoffs.
WE START TODAY DAMNED!

I know most corporates in town won't be raising their banners till the Western Finals, but that pep rally should be going on right now!

I know we are spoiled with our Spurs, but just like last year we face our toughest battle in round 1. This is it people! And what about that blackout I read about some days ago in here. How did that go? I have seen no pics nor read any reports about it.

Come on fellow Spurs fans, step it up for the out-of-towners and foreigners.
Represent to the fullest and make life misserable for any Phoenix loudmouths in the AT&T this afternoon.

I am so hyped up like being there right now myself preparing to go to the AT&T and join the legion of black to support our troops on the court.
Let's make it loud, let's make 'em proud.

GO SPURS GO!!!

Princess Pimp
04-19-2008, 04:03 AM
They sense failure.

First Round Exit!

PlayoffEx-static
04-19-2008, 08:55 AM
I haven't read anything anywhere about a pep-rally to start the playoffs.
WE START TODAY DAMNED!

I know most corporates in town won't be raising their banners till the Western Finals, but that pep rally should be going on right now!

I know we are spoiled with our Spurs, but just like last year we face our toughest battle in round 1. This is it people! And what about that blackout I read about some days ago in here. How did that go? I have seen no pics nor read any reports about it.

Come on fellow Spurs fans, step it up for the out-of-towners and foreigners.
Represent to the fullest and make life misserable for any Phoenix loudmouths in the AT&T this afternoon.

I am so hyped up like being there right now myself preparing to go to the AT&T and join the legion of black to support our troops on the court.
Let's make it loud, let's make 'em proud.

GO SPURS GO!!!
We always have a pep rally to start the playoffs. It's called
FIESTA