PDA

View Full Version : New guy here...

stealth21
04-19-2008, 06:32 AM
Former lurker of that other place, since 2001....Silver and Black blood since the early Robinson days.
I'm here to join the ranks and be heard....Spurstalk seems like a good fit for me, no cliques, a more liberal environment, I like this board.

I'm seeing too much trash from Suns fan here to keep silent.
Suns fan, for a having a team that has never done shit but prove to be a prolific scoring regular season team, and a playoff flameout year after year, really has more balls than brains to come in here and beat chest like they've actually seen anything real from their team.

Suns fan is convinced that half a season from half a Shaq is going to get them over a battle tested , intelligent, composed, and silently cocky (for damn good reason), Spurs team.
Okay, cool, Suns fan is rabid, albeit inexperienced, I get it, kinda reminds me of our days before any titles, and all that blind optimism.
That being said...I want to know why Suns fan thinks that a Shaq that has been a marginal support player the past few years is all of a sudden going to dominate a Tim Duncan that has eaten him up alive in the playoffs even when Shaq was in his prime.
Check this Sun fan.......fatass Shaq isnt going to save your team from another disappointment, Tony is going to score at will in your frontcourt and your backcourt, Tim is going to wreck fkin shop in the paint, and after those two are finished tenderizing your softass defense, Manu is going to hit your whiny asses so hard your team is going to implode from a progesterone induced bitchyfest, and it's all going to fall apart.
Your pretty rainbow jumpshots, your bitching to the media, your ignorant whitebread fans, your flashy little "ooh...aaah" pointguards' dishouts from under the basket, and your crowd fave dunks from Barbosa, are all going to be fine entertainment, but it's still going to be typical Suns basketball........another Circus show, good entertainment value, and no RINGS!
So, fuck you Suns fan, and your stupid ass undisciplined uncontrolled team.
This is the playoffs! You don't get FOUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS running the company like your sorry ass exhibition team.
The hammer is coming DOWN!!!!
Go ahead and put your little hopes in a miraculous resurrection of Hill, and Shaq....pffft.
whatever......
GSG.

WalterBenitez
04-19-2008, 06:42 AM
Be welcome!

Everyone is saying we are lost for years ... they can play beautiful, but at certain point they...just lose. :eyebrows

manufor3
04-19-2008, 06:48 AM
welcome