PDA

View Full Version : FREE tickets to Game One TODAY

spurschick
04-19-2008, 07:53 AM
I am stuck in Dallas and can't make it back for the game. If you are interested in this ticket, PM me. I'll be checking back in around 11am.

The thread says "tickets", but it is actually a single seat in the lower level. Sorry for the confusion there.

alamo50
04-19-2008, 10:57 AM
I am stuck in Dallas and can't make it back for the game.

Damn that sucks.......and to be stuck in Dallas of all places!!!

peewee's lovechild
04-19-2008, 10:58 AM
I am stuck in Dallas and can't make it back for the game. If you are interested in this ticket, PM me. I'll be checking back in around 11am.

The thread says "tickets", but it is actually a single seat in the lower level. Sorry for the confusion there.

I'm interested.

That would be kick ass.

exstatic
04-19-2008, 11:06 AM
I'm interested.

That would be kick ass.

Reading is Fundamental.

spurschick
04-19-2008, 11:08 AM
TMTTRIO was the first to respond, so she is the winner.

peewee's lovechild
04-19-2008, 11:09 AM
Reading is Fundamental.

Oh, I sent her a PM.

I just wanted to post it as well for extra points.

peewee's lovechild
04-19-2008, 11:12 AM

Can you put me on a preferred list for the next time?

jman3000
04-19-2008, 11:14 AM
nice gesture. need all the loud fans we can get, especially in the lower level.

exstatic
04-19-2008, 11:14 AM

Congrats to TMTTRIO. :downspin::downspin:

WildcardManu
04-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Scream As Loud As You Can And Cheer For All Of Us Who Can't Be There Today

GrandeDavid
04-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Damn that sucks.......and to be stuck in Dallas of all places!!!

:lol

Juergen, hoe gaat 't met je?

TMTTRIO
04-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks guys I'm going to be really loud and do my part today. I feel bad that you're stuck in Dallas though. yuck!

alamo50
04-19-2008, 01:29 PM
:lol

Juergen, hoe gaat 't met je?

Hey, hey hey Grande!
Alles ok hier.
Jammer dat ik dit jaar niet daar zit, maar ik hou het bij de oneven jaren.
Het werkt tot nu toe!

Hoe gaat het met jou en ben jij wel in San Antonio nu?

GO SPURS GO!!!

Obstructed_View
04-20-2008, 09:35 AM

Now you'll be able to tell your grandchildren that you gave away your ticket for the best game ever. :bang

spurschick
04-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Now you'll be able to tell your grandchildren that you gave away your ticket for the best game ever. :bang

And I'm not at all upset by that. I was stuck in Dallas and couldn't go. I could've put the ticket up for sale and (1) run the risk of either a Suns fan buying, (2) run the risk of a lackluster fan sitting there and not cheering much, or (3) having it go unsold and the seat empty. As it is, I gave it to a Spurs fan that I knew would represent. Good kharma goes a long way and, as I watched the game in my hotel room, I was very happy to have done a good deed in Spurs Nation.

MannyIsGod
04-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Props Mel :)

Beno Udrih
04-20-2008, 01:32 PM
I was very happy to have done a good deed in Spurs Nation.
:lol Looks like this guy didn't get the memo.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92404

TMTTRIO
04-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Thanks again for the ticket. It was a great game and I was standing, screaming, and cheering for the Spurs the whole time. It was great to see most of the people down there standing almost the whole fourth quarter plus the two overtimes and it was pretty loud in there. I don't get to go to many playoff games so it was a really awesome experience.

ClingingMars
04-20-2008, 01:51 PM
what did you do when Duncan hit the 3, just out of curiosity?

- Mars

Obstructed_View
04-20-2008, 04:46 PM
And I'm not at all upset by that. I was stuck in Dallas and couldn't go. I could've put the ticket up for sale and (1) run the risk of either a Suns fan buying, (2) run the risk of a lackluster fan sitting there and not cheering much, or (3) having it go unsold and the seat empty. As it is, I gave it to a Spurs fan that I knew would represent. Good kharma goes a long way and, as I watched the game in my hotel room, I was very happy to have done a good deed in Spurs Nation.

You were in a hotel??? Shit, you could have come over to my house and watched the game. I really wish I'd known that.

Of course, you'd have missed the last 15 seconds of the game because my PVR stopped. I guess it's just as well. :lol