PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the 2007 Finals DVD?

angel_luv
04-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Every post season, the night before the play offs begin, I carry out the tradition of watching the most recent Spurs championship DVD for good luck and to get pumped up for the current play offs.

Late last night I was settling in to watch the dvd when I realized that OMG I am a horrible Spurs' fan.

I had decided to wait a few months to get the most recent DVD because I know it is always most expensive when it first comes out.
So I watched a friend's copy and put off getting my own.
That wouldn't have been a problem except that I FORGOT :oops :oops to ever buy my own.

I watched the 2005 DVD last night so hope that will suffice.

But just in case, I am asking that someone who has the DVD will step up to bat for me and watch the DVD before the game starts today.

Otherwise, the Spurs might lose and it will be all my fault! :(

1Parker1
04-19-2008, 09:58 AM
:lol I have it! Come down to Philly and you can watch it!

mrsmaalox
04-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Every post season, the night before the play offs begin, I carry out the tradition of watching the most recent Spurs championship DVD for good luck and to get pumped up for the current play offs.

Late last night I was settling in to watch the dvd when I realized that OMG I am a horrible Spurs' fan.

I had decided to wait a few months to get the most recent DVD because I know it is always most expensive when it first comes out.
So I watched a friend's copy and put off getting my own.
That wouldn't have been a problem except that I FORGOT :oops :oops to ever buy my own.

I watched the 2005 DVD last night so hope that will suffice.

But just in case, I am asking that someone who has the DVD will step up to bat for me and watch the DVD before the game starts today.

Otherwise, the Spurs might lose and it will be all my fault! :(

Calm down Angel, my son is on it right now! ;)

ancestron
04-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Don't worry I watched it last night. I will also be recording every playoff game on DVD, so the Spurs are guaranteed to win another championship.

FromWayDowntown
04-19-2008, 11:32 AM
I have one -- it's signed by Robert Horry!

SAtown
04-19-2008, 11:40 AM
I've watched the 05 one the last two years. I think all in all, the actual "story" of the season/postseason is the best.

jman3000
04-19-2008, 11:41 AM
i believe they had it on repeat at the att center when i went to pick out my seats for next season. i watched a good 20 minutes of it.

T Park
04-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Don't worry I watched it last night. I will also be recording every playoff game on DVD, so the Spurs are guaranteed to win another championship.

I'd be very interested in uh some extras of those games on DVDs if you know what I mean :)

missmyzte
04-19-2008, 01:37 PM
I have one -- it's signed by Robert Horry!

Me too! The manager at the store kept telling Robert, "Don't forget to sign this one for Misti." Robert said he'd never forget to sign one for me. They shipped it to me after the signing :)

dallaskd
04-19-2008, 02:37 PM
:lol I have it! Come down to Philly and you can watch it!

up to philly?

angel_luv
04-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Calm down Angel, my son is on it right now! ;)

Your son, Finley, Timmy, and Manu and company saved the day.

Thanks! :)