04-19-2008, 12:56 PM
:flipoff

:flag:

peskypesky
04-19-2008, 12:56 PM
lol

NASpurs
04-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Screw that. Spurs in 3. The NBA is going to insert a "Mercy Rule" after game 3.

peskypesky
04-19-2008, 12:59 PM

hehe:flag::downspin::flag:

SequSpur
04-23-2008, 12:09 AM
You guys have no balls.

bdictjames
04-23-2008, 12:11 AM
If Tony manages to play like this, why not.

lefty
04-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Spurs get blown out on national TV in game 3 (apparently they like to do that in Phoenix), then win game 4 on a Robert Horry 3

Shaolin-Style
04-23-2008, 12:14 AM
I agree sequ.

Take a broom and shove it sideways up all those analysts and "We're the better team" "We gave them one" "Waaah they are floppers" suns asses.

DAF86
04-23-2008, 12:15 AM
I don't know yet

spursfaninla
04-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Nah, Spurs in 5 or 6 for sure.

SequSpur
04-23-2008, 12:22 AM
Wusses...

phyzik
04-23-2008, 12:23 AM

I really want to finish on bitch ass PHX home court just to fuck with their gay ass, stupid fucking fans.

Kori Ellis
04-23-2008, 12:30 AM
Haha. I told LJ that Spurs fans would start pulling out the brooms.

Somebody at the game had a sign that said, "Where Champs Sweeping Wannabees Happens." :lmao How could you make that sign after just being up 1-0. :lmao

Patience.

Obstructed_View
04-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Remember the Pistons

SequSpur

Somebody at the game had a sign that said, "Where Champs Sweeping Wannabees Happens." :lmao How could you make that sign after just being up 1-0. :lmao

Patience.

umm...this topic was started long before the first tip. unfortunately is was buried amongst all the other bullshit on the first five pages... Most of you are wusses and were scared. I wasn't.

Go Spurs.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz

Patience.

Total belief I guess. :lol

Ballsy fans :lol

I really hope the Spurs are merciless

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-23-2008, 12:33 AM
Remember the Pistons

Different series. that was when we only had two titles.

romad_20
04-23-2008, 12:34 AM
Different series. that was when we only had two titles.

And that team actually played defense. Kenny was right on about it being a layup drill for the Spurs.

baseline bum
Not happening. Save the brooms for sweeping the Lakers' asses in the WCF.

Kori Ellis
umm...this topic was started long before the first tip. unfortunately is was buried amongst all the other bullshit on the first five pages... Most of you are wusses and were scared. I wasn't.

Go Spurs.
I know when it was made. I'm just laughing at the topic because so many Spurs fans got over confident after Game 1.

You guys aren't allowed to bring brooms to the GTG's this weekend.

SequSpur
04-23-2008, 12:36 AM
And that team actually played defense. Kenny was right on about it being a layup drill for the Spurs.

Exactly, I don't understand why the Spurs don't come out and score at will...

Manu, Finley and Parker need to start... Bowen is killing the offense.

T Park
04-23-2008, 12:36 AM
Not happening. Save the brooms for sweeping the Lakers' asses in the WCF.

I'd take Spurs in 5 if it meant sweeping those biznatches.

Cherry
04-23-2008, 12:38 AM
It's too early...remember the 2005 Finals :lol

DAF86
04-23-2008, 01:16 AM
Remember the Pistons

Remember LA in 2004, I've never lost faith in our team (unlike most of you) but I'm not going to say that we'll sweep everyteam now. I don't even see us sweeping the Suns.

BiZNicK
04-23-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm still sticking with my prediction from before the series and say spurs in 5!

repeat of 2005 playoffs.....

3-0
then they win one 3-1
And we finish them off for good
4-1

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-23-2008, 01:24 AM
Spurs need to be smart and take advantage of the two day rests they'v ebeen given in this series.

If they can take game 3, they'll have nothing to regret.

jmard5
04-23-2008, 01:27 AM
I'll go with 5!

Loose Cannon
04-23-2008, 01:36 AM
I lurk on multiple message boards (Horns, Saints, Spurs), and I'd just like to crown you, Sequ, with the worst fucking poster ever award. You really are terrible.

Loose Cannon
04-23-2008, 01:37 AM
In fact, you, and that douchebag Scola fan, are the only reason I've ever posted on any message board ever. Just to tell you to shut the fuck up. Poland sucks. Short people suck. Multiply those two, and you get you. The dumbest gene pool on the planet and a Napolean complex. Does it get any worse?

I guess you have Nash with his short man's syndrome.

But at least the motherfucker isn't polish.

Please, just get invaded again. This time, we'll let 'em do it.

timvp
04-23-2008, 01:43 AM
In fact, you, and that douchebag Scola fan, are the only reason I've ever posted on any message board ever. Just to tell you to shut the fuck up. Poland sucks. Short people suck. Multiply those two, and you get you. The dumbest gene pool on the planet and a Napolean complex. Does it get any worse?

Please, just get invaded again. This time, we'll let 'em do it.:tu

Sequ Sucks. ©

Kori Ellis
04-23-2008, 01:44 AM

Please, just get invaded again. This time, we'll let 'em do it.

:lol I'm curious why you think Sequ is Polish?

Loose Cannon
04-23-2008, 01:45 AM
:tu

Sequ Sucks. ©

Yeah. I'm going to feel really stupid as a noob/doesn't post much guy if this is some schtick that you and the mods are putting over on the rest of the board.

I don't think it's possible to fake "idiot" as well as you guys or he is doing, though.

SAtown
...and that douchebag Scola fan...

ROFL, which one? You realize there's about 100 now...

Loose Cannon
:lol I'm curious why you think Sequ is Polish?

Polish people are stupid

Sequ is stupid.

It's a rational conclusion...

Kori Ellis
04-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Polish people are stupid

Sequ is stupid.

It's a rational conclusion...

:lol I thought maybe he had indicated being Polish (other than being dumb).

Slydragon
04-23-2008, 01:49 AM
I predict that sometime in the near future, this thread will be bump by a Suns fan.

Loose Cannon
04-23-2008, 01:52 AM

Between the lack of proper English, the stupid ass threads, and the fact that he's like 5'4 (which I'm not even sure we grow in America anymore), I figured he had to be from Europe somewhere.

Add in a sparkling resume of stupid threads, and I guess I just put "pol" and "ack" together. But I'm sure that there's stupid people all over the world.

Again, I'm not sure that Sequ isn't just a long running joke on the board by the mods. I'd hope so, because god damn I hope our race isn't that stupid. But then again... somehow Vanilla Ice sold a lot of fucking records. So maybe it's possible that we grow them that stupid. George Bush did win two elections...

Loose Cannon
04-23-2008, 01:57 AM

And, stop egging me on. The last thing I want to do on your board is start an Oompa Loompa vs. Normals height riot. I'm just here for fun. I'm not here to get anyone jumped on by Mario and squashed.

SequSpur
04-23-2008, 08:58 AM
Between the lack of proper English, the stupid ass threads, and the fact that he's like 5'4 (which I'm not even sure we grow in America anymore), I figured he had to be from Europe somewhere.

Add in a sparkling resume of stupid threads, and I guess I just put "pol" and "ack" together. But I'm sure that there's stupid people all over the world.

Again, I'm not sure that Sequ isn't just a long running joke on the board by the mods. I'd hope so, because god damn I hope our race isn't that stupid. But then again... somehow Vanilla Ice sold a lot of fucking records. So maybe it's possible that we grow them that stupid. George Bush did win two elections...

:toast

:lmao

BushDynasty
04-23-2008, 09:03 AM
And, stop egging me on. The last thing I want to do on your board is start an Oompa Loompa vs. Normals height riot. I'm just here for fun. I'm not here to get anyone jumped on by Mario and squashed.

Insulting Europeans with special emphasis on Polish people, not to mention short people - yeah you're here for fun.

Insult Sequ all you like but leave the rest of humanity out of it.

NASpurs
04-26-2008, 12:16 AM

Make it happen NBA. Insert the "Mercy Rule".

phyzik
04-26-2008, 12:18 AM

I really want to finish on bitch ass PHX home court just to fuck with their gay ass, stupid fucking fans.

Me and Sequ with the connect!

BAM!!! :lol

Not over yet though, We got one more game to win this shit!!!

BOWLERS UNITE!!!

Im seriously glad someone bumped this thread, I was definately going back for it as soon as I got home.

Budkin
04-26-2008, 12:28 AM
Sequ is almost right!!!