PDA

View Full Version : Manu is...

whottt
04-19-2008, 05:35 PM
still injured. And by injured I mean injured as in can't play at full strength.

It's obvious he's injured because of the way he shoots when he takes a 3, and he's got next to no lift. And he knows it...

MajicMan
04-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Injury makes you flop?

timvp
04-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Agreed. That groin is bothering him.

Now he just has to be a warrior and play through while waiting for it to heal.

J.T.
He looked pretty healthy hitting that game winning layup.

T Park
It'll never heal.

Hes just gonna have to abandon the 3.

WalterBenitez
04-19-2008, 05:38 PM
What happen to him?

whottt
04-19-2008, 05:39 PM
Injury makes you flop?

No...he can and does do that well even when he's heatlhy, exceptionally well in fact.

Someday...when you've watched more basketball and know the game and it's players, you'll be less stupid than you are now.

GrandeDavid
04-19-2008, 05:39 PM
Manu needs some million dollar treatment tomorrow and Monday and hopefully Tuesday's game won't demand so many minutes from him.

MajicMan
04-19-2008, 05:42 PM
No...he can and does do that well even when he's heatlhy, exceptionally well in fact.

Someday...when you've watched more basketball and know the game and it's players, you'll be less stupid than you are now.

Homeboy was a-flippin and a-floppin all game long. In a damn fucken playoff game. Maybe when you take your Homer glasses off you will admit to it.

whottt
04-19-2008, 05:48 PM
Homeboy was a-flippin and a-floppin all game long
In a damn fucken playoff game. Maybe when you take your Homer glasses off you will admit to it.

Idiot..

1. Did you see me denying he flopped? No idiot, you did not, in fact you saw me say he flops exceptionally well.

Yet still...like the fucking stupid, non sentient idiot that you are...you concluded that I was denying it. See idiot...that'a not a case of you reading and responding to what I wrote cleverly or intelligently, that's a case of you thinking your stupid whining was going to put me on some sort of defensive, that flopping is something that doesn't happen except when done by Manu Ginobili...when it clearly it is not, and did not. I mean...I clearly said he does it well.

2. I don't give a rat's ass if he flopped. In fact...I liked it, I hope he does it ad infiniteum over the next 3 games so you and your team whine even louder. I will savor it.

After all...a bitch should whine loudly.

3. Nash and Bell wish they flopped as well as Manu does...and so do you.

MajicMan
04-19-2008, 06:19 PM
He plays like a pussy.

TampaDude
04-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Manu FTMFW...'nuff said!

polandprzem
04-19-2008, 06:21 PM
His shot was so off I wanted to tell him not to take them.

Shit - he fought through mistakes

btw. has he hit a jumper all night long?

BiZNicK
04-19-2008, 06:22 PM
lol these non-spurs fans and they're stupid excuses

learn to appreciate greatness folks....

SpurOutofTownFan
04-19-2008, 06:25 PM
I didn't see so much flopping going on today

703 Spurz
04-19-2008, 06:25 PM
Idiot..

1. Did you see me denying he flopped? No idiot, you did not, in fact you saw me say he flops exceptionally well.

Yet still...like the fucking stupid, non sentient idiot that you are...you concluded that I was denying it. See idiot...that'a not a case of you reading and responding to what I wrote cleverly or intelligently, that's a case of you thinking your stupid whining was going to put me on some sort of defensive, that flopping is something that doesn't happen except when done by Manu Ginobili...when it clearly it is not, and did not. I mean...I clearly said he does it well.

2. I don't give a rat's ass if he flopped. In fact...I liked it, I hope he does it ad infiniteum over the next 3 games so you and your team whine even louder. I will savor it.

After all...a bitch should whine loudly.

3. Nash and Bell wish they flopped as well as Manu does...and so do you.

Majic just got owned. Ouch and high five my brother

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-19-2008, 06:26 PM
His shot was so off I wanted to tell him not to take them.

Shit - he fought through mistakes

btw. has he hit a jumper all night long?

all his points were in the paint.
Hopefully it'll be one of those cases where Manu gets stronger and heals up with each passing day and game. We need him to get back to his top form. He took 24 shots and would have normally made more jumpers than he missed.

Demo Dick Marcinko
He plays like a pussy.

When you have to resort to talking about the genital area, I'd say you've been owned and reduced to a steaming pyle of goat shit.

You've been weighed, measured and found lacking. Give it up, you're over your head and accompanying tiny brain. You don't measure up little man.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Majic just got owned. Ouch and high five my brother
:lol definitely

703 Spurz
04-19-2008, 06:27 PM
He plays like a pussy.

Says some no-name jackass on the internet who has absolutely no physical talent in his life.

Man the internet sure allows you to say such jackoff things

E20
04-19-2008, 06:27 PM
I have only one thing to post and Whottt will agree with me, whenever a fan talks sum shit about the Spurs!! Just go up in there face and yell WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/cdf25571c1.jpg

dimsah
04-19-2008, 06:28 PM
He plays like a pussy.

:downspin:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Even for a troll you fail.

ShoogarBear
04-19-2008, 06:29 PM
I agree the jumper doesn't look good.

On the positive side him having to take it to the basket more may end up working to the Spurs advantage. I like having to make Shaq and Amare move on defense, rather than just playing post-up.

MajicMan
04-19-2008, 06:48 PM
He plays like a cheap little bitch. Leaning backwards n shit trying to get foul calls. That's cheap. Saw it the whole game. Acting, flopping, spazzing. Why can't he play like a man.

whottt
04-19-2008, 06:55 PM
He plays like a cheap little bitch. Leaning backwards n shit trying to get foul calls. That's cheap. Saw it the whole game. Acting, flopping, spazzing.
Why can't he play like a man.

White bitch whine!

MajicMan
04-19-2008, 06:57 PM
White bitch whine!

That's racist

T Park
04-19-2008, 06:58 PM
That's racist

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Playoff PrincessPimp
04-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Majicman is right,

you never see Raja bell, Stoudemire, Nash, or Diaw, Barbosa flop? do you? I don't think so!

MajicMan
04-19-2008, 07:09 PM
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.houseoffusion.com/users/images/fat_guy.jpg

T Park
04-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Whats that supposed to mean?

I lost, so I'll just post a picture of a fat guy? :lol