PDA

View Full Version : I told you fucken suns never under estimate the heart of a champion

NRHector
04-19-2008, 05:35 PM
eat it fuckers

Avitus1
04-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Lol!

DespЏrado
04-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Gutsiest win of the year. That was balls out we aren't letting you take fucking game 1 from us.

sunsbum
04-19-2008, 05:41 PM
good game guys. probably the best game ive watched since last year when amare n boris were out.

espn classic.

CarefreeAZ
04-19-2008, 05:42 PM
eat it fuckers

That's Nice - How old are you 2?

I was going to say that was an amazing game and my hats off to Duncan for hitting that clutch 3. There's alot more basketball left and Shaq only played 4 minutes in the first half and this was the outcome. Here's to more games like these.

Demo Dick Marcinko
04-19-2008, 05:44 PM
That's Nice - How old are you 2?

I was going to say that was an amazing game and my hats off to Duncan for hitting that clutch 3. There's alot more basketball left and Shaq only played 4 minutes in the first half and this was the outcome. Here's to more games like these.

Doesn't matter how old he is. It's a Spurs board, regardless of why you came over here, if your constitution can't handle how a Spurs fans feels don't come here. Typical sons whiner.

phx_13
04-19-2008, 05:48 PM
good game you deserved to win it ....omg i can't get over how intense that shit was duncan is so badass ...what the fuck were we really thinking giving the fucking ball to barbosa and diaw in the final seconds regulaion and OT...oh well hopefully we can bounce back and get a win on tuesday and hopefully win our 2 home games....adios motherfuckers!!!!

CarefreeAZ
04-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Doesn't matter how old he is. It's a Spurs board, regardless of why you came over here, if your constitution can't handle how a Spurs fans feels don't come here. Typical sons whiner.

No one's whining - check the post. I just expected more from a fourm that claims it is so great.

T Park
04-19-2008, 06:03 PM
No one's whining - check the post. I just expected more from a fourm that claims it is so great.

Theres the door if you don't like it kiddo.

CarefreeAZ
04-19-2008, 06:06 PM
Theres the door if you don't like it kiddo.

Your right - I'll let it go.