PDA

View Full Version : Great win but...

Tek_XX
04-19-2008, 05:49 PM
let's keep it in perspective. It's one win of the four we need against this team and those wins will be tough. Coaches need to make some adjustments, and i hope we don't have to give our entire soul just to pull out a W every game. But it's a helluva start.

Pistons < Spurs
04-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Nothing to celebrate yet ... if you're a player. But for a fan of the team, this had to be one of the more exciting games ever!

Hopefully they come out with more intensity to start the game next time. And a little offensive production from Bowen, Oberto and KT would be nice.

Good win, but alls they did was hold onto home court. It's gonna get a lot uglier from here on out.

T Park
04-19-2008, 05:54 PM
two days off till the next one

we can celebrate it if we want.

alamo50
04-19-2008, 05:55 PM
let's keep it in perspective. It's one win of the four we need against this team and those wins will be tough. Coaches need to make some adjustments, and i hope we don't have to give our entire soul just to pull out a W every game. But it's a helluva start.

Sorry man, but this ain't just a win.
Amara will go bezerk next game.
Not even Shaq can calm him down.

alamo50
04-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Sorry man, but this ain't just a win.
Amara will go bezerk (mentaly) next game.
Not even Shaq can calm him down.

TampaDude
04-19-2008, 05:56 PM
It's so awesome that the Spurs won...now I can relax and enjoy the other games tonight. :hat

mavsfan1000
I would celebrate a robbery to. You just robbed a bank in game one. lol

atxrocker
i agree you can't relax and the spurs had lots of issues early on, but this was a huuuge win. huge.

Tek_XX
Nothing to celebrate yet ... if you're a player. But for a fan of the team, this had to be one of the more exciting games ever!

Hopefully they come out with more intensity to start the game next time. And a little offensive production from Bowen, Oberto and KT would be nice.

Good win, but alls they did was hold onto home court. It's gonna get a lot uglier from here on out.

Yes and go Jayhawks

Kori Ellis
04-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Who cares. Let the fans celebrate; the Spurs players know it's only 1 win on a long road. The Spurs couldn't win 4 games today. They did their job and won 1 in one of the most exciting games we've seen in a long time.

Enjoy it.

JPB
Suns now have to win 4 out of 6.

Not impossible but the margin of error has shrunk for them.

T Park
i agree you can't relax and the spurs had lots of issues early on, but this was a huuuge win. huge.

Yeah you gotta think it plays into the Suns mentality a bit.

Hopefully :) :lol

PlayoffEx-static
04-19-2008, 05:58 PM
I would celebrate a robbery to. You just robbed a bank in game one. lol

Actually, they gave us the loot. Phoenix is the most un-clutch really good team in the NBA.

makedamnsure
04-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Why shouldn't we enjoy what is one of the greatest games we've witnessed in a long time? This isn't our first time in the playoffs; there are going to be more games and possibly some losses - we know this. Let's bask in the moment before game 2.

Plus this is a huge psychological edge for the Spurs.

urunobili
04-19-2008, 07:38 PM
i like this thread... it's time to keep our composure... i think Pop will make sure no one believe too much on themselves... great win yes... mostly because the suns layed it all out... but we won on a similar fashion game 1 against dallas in 06 wcf and ended up losing in 7... next one is an even bigger game and Manu needs to show up earlier to gut it out...

George Gervin's Afro
04-19-2008, 07:59 PM
We should celebrate one of the best playof games of all time... Tomorrow we have to get ready for game 2.. Wow what a draining game....

Avitus1
04-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Offense needs to get going earlier.