PDA

View Full Version : Game 2 tickets for sale

twincam
04-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Hey guys....I have game 2 tickets for sale. They are on Section 105, row 34, seats 22 and 23. I have them with me on hand. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. I only accept CASH or MONEY ORDER!!!! :flag:

$800.00 for both tickets, but VERY willing to negotiate the price. not a problem with that.

Good day..

Go Spurs Go.

BTW, I have the email confirmation from ticketmaster.com to ensure ticket authenticity.

Thanks..

twincam
04-19-2008, 07:09 PM
b

PlayoffEx-static
04-19-2008, 07:16 PM
You might try posting your price.

twincam
04-19-2008, 07:19 PM
You might try posting your price.

thanks for the advice....I've added the price for both tickets on the original message. If they sale, it's all good, if not, it's still all good.:toast

Kori Ellis
04-19-2008, 07:20 PM
What's face value $120?

This isn't a scalping forum.

Kori Ellis
04-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Sec 103 row 34 are available on Spurs.com for $105 each.
So you should probably bring down your price.

twincam
04-19-2008, 07:24 PM
yes and no.....but when the tickets sell out....others will pay for them

Kori Ellis
04-19-2008, 07:25 PM
yes and no.....but when the tickets sell out....others will pay for them

In the first round, there's always tons of tickets available on game day. Last year we had tickets that we couldn't even giveaway for free from the first round all the way to the Finals.

If you screw over a Spurs fan and get them to pay that for them, then I guess you are just lucky.

spursfan09
04-19-2008, 07:25 PM
$20 for both of them.

Tonto
04-19-2008, 07:26 PM
What's face value $120?

This isn't a scalping forum.Pale face save Tonto
Tonto trade ticket for two peace pipe
Tonto no want scalping
Burn like fire water

PlayoffEx-static
04-19-2008, 07:28 PM
You might get that for conference finals. Good luck in the first round.

jag
04-19-2008, 07:28 PM
In the first round, there's always tons of tickets available on game day. Last year we had tickets that we couldn't even giveaway for free from the first round all the way to the Finals.

If you screw over a Spurs fan and get them to pay for that for them, then I guess you are just lucky.

Why are people not more willing to go to games???

I dont even live in SA but when the finals come around i'll end up paying $1200 sometimes for decent tickets.

Btw finding finals tickets is always extremely difficult (for me)

Kori Ellis
04-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Why are people not more willing to go to games???

I dont even live in SA but when the finals come around i'll end up paying $1200 sometimes for decent tickets.

Btw finding finals tickets is always extremely difficult (for me)

Finals tickets is always harder. But last year, for example, in Round 1, there were over 900 tickets available on Ticket Exchange two hours before the game plus you could still walk to the window and buy tickets. Right now there's tons of tickets on ticket exchange for face value for Game 2.

twincam
04-19-2008, 07:30 PM
This is the Spurs/Suns series, not a boring series in the 1st round like last year. Sorry if anyone was offended. However, if the tickets don't sell, I'll enjoy the game on Tuesday with my wife.:king

Kori Ellis
04-19-2008, 07:31 PM
I am not offended. You just shouldn't use the forum to scam fellow Spurs fans into buying tickets they can get for face value. You can purchase a classified ad in the paper and scam them from there if you want.

DannyT
04-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Hey guys....I have game 2 tickets for sale. They are on Section 105, row 34, seats 22 and 23. I have them with me on hand. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. I only accept CASH or MONEY ORDER!!!! :flag:

$800.00 for both tickets, but VERY willing to negotiate the price. not a problem with that.

Good day..

Go Spurs Go.

BTW, I have the email confirmation from ticketmaster.com to ensure ticket authenticity.

Thanks..

bullshit dont buy them....I just order my tix from tickmaster IN THAT SAME SECTION and with a LOWER row for more then half that price....this dude is nut lock this thread....

twincam
04-19-2008, 07:37 PM
good point......order from ticketmaster ASAP...otherwise you will LOSE OUT and end up buying from me. Night.

DannyT
04-19-2008, 07:38 PM

If you screw over a Spurs fan and get them to pay that for them, then I guess you are just lucky.

why was I never told about these seats.....dope.....:depressed

but I have gotten my share from you and I thank you....you gave me my first tickets to the AT&T center against the heat....in like 2005 or 4

Kori Ellis
04-19-2008, 07:39 PM
good point......order from ticketmaster ASAP...otherwise you will LOSE OUT and end up buying from me. Night.

No one will have to buy from you at that price. There's tons of season ticket holders selling tickets at face value.

1Parker1
04-19-2008, 07:40 PM
:lol I was going to say $200 for a single playoff ticket in the 100 section is quite expensive....I know the Spurs have won 4 rings and all but still...

DannyT
04-19-2008, 07:40 PM

Dude I hope you dont sell them so I can look BEHIND me and see what kind of jackass rips off SPURS FANS....and laugh...people would buy from ebay, stub hub, or a scalper on the street before they would pay that much for those seats

SAtown
04-19-2008, 07:41 PM
$800? I'm sorry, but you're a bigger idiot than those loser scalpers outside the stadium.

Seriously, what a joke :lmao

DannyT
04-19-2008, 07:42 PM
:lol I was going to say $200 for a single playoff ticket in the 100 section is quite expensive....I know the Spurs have won 4 rings and all but still...

I paid 250 for both of mine about an hour ago same section lower row....fuck that...and even the balcony is a much better seat for the price then those seats off to the end of the court

jag
04-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Finals tickets is always harder. But last year, for example, in Round 1, there were over 900 tickets available on Ticket Exchange two hours before the game plus you could still walk to the window and buy tickets. Right now there's tons of tickets on ticket exchange for face value for Game 2.

That just seems strange to me...whenever i'm in SA i always try and make a couple games. It just seems weird that fans aren't more interested in playoff games. I'd kill to be down there right now and catch a few games... if i didn't have finals coming up.

twincam
04-19-2008, 11:05 PM
Ok to all. Relax. It's not your money so no need to worry. But for those who see me there, I'll be very available to give you my autograph for only $50.00 each.

:downspin:

Slydragon
04-19-2008, 11:15 PM
WTF!!! I sold a few tickets to game 2 today at work on Ticketmaster and there is plenty still left. 800?, Ill send ya a pm, but you will not like it.

Never used this before but-------->:ban::ban::ban::ban:

DannyT
04-20-2008, 02:05 AM
Ok to all. Relax. It's not your money so no need to worry. But for those who see me there, I'll be very available to give you my autograph for only $50.00 each.

:downspin:

i hope sign my cock look five rows down and see what 250 bought me....your a joke...as much as people have hooked up other people on here its crazy what your bum ass is trying to do

Slydragon
04-20-2008, 04:00 AM
as much as people have hooked up other people on here its crazy what your bum ass is trying to do

Yup, Like when Tpark gives tickets away, Shit he would still get heat for giving away FREE tickets from some people on here. So charging 800 just makes it that much more worse.

PlayoffEx-static
04-20-2008, 01:36 PM
That just seems strange to me...whenever i'm in SA i always try and make a couple games. It just seems weird that fans aren't more interested in playoff games. I'd kill to be down there right now and catch a few games... if i didn't have finals coming up.

First round always conflicts with Fiesta.

Beno Udrih
04-20-2008, 01:38 PM
rofl at charging $800 for first round tickets.

ClingingMars
04-20-2008, 01:50 PM
bullshit dont buy them....I just order my tix from tickmaster IN THAT SAME SECTION and with a LOWER row for more then half that price....this dude is nut lock this thread....

El_Mago
04-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Wow, T-Park should take a look at this thread.

He would flip out.

This guy is a joke.

twincam
04-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Yes I am a big joke....now get over it.

Sense
04-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Something tells me this idiot bought these tickets early just to fuck a Spurs fan over..

I laughed when I saw this thread..

he must be having some problems with money... sad..

SouthernFried
04-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Just not right man. Not here.

Some people have given their tickets (TPark) away if they can't go to a game. One of the things that makes this Forum what it is. Not saying everyone should give their tickets away, but you don't normally see them trying to screw other forumites.

This "offer" is just classless.

You from Phoenix?

Bulwark
04-20-2008, 10:01 PM
What an idiot money grubbing scum bag!

El_Mago
04-20-2008, 10:53 PM
I still can't believe it.

Literally, 800 dollars.

Geez, to some thats a house payment.

:rollin

50 cent
04-20-2008, 11:33 PM
It's pathetic that this game is not sold out.

Here in Dallas, these seats would be going for $1000 a pair.

WTF is wrong with Spurs fans in SA? This is probably the best first round series of all time and you can get tickets on ticketmaster?

I wish I was down there right now.

Shaolin-Style
04-20-2008, 11:35 PM
Shit I'd like to buy some cheap ones for my pops birthday(not this price here), but I just don't have the money. I'm broke as a joke. Thats the life of a monk.