PDA

View Full Version : Happy 420

Smokey
04-20-2008, 03:28 PM
:smokin:smokin

Big P
04-20-2008, 03:45 PM
If you have G4Tech TV, they are having a 420 special, which is very cool & informative.

Slydragon
04-20-2008, 04:32 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f18/mrherbman/cheech.gif

Shaolin-Style
04-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Drugs are bad.

They fund terrorism.

CubanMustGo
04-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Drugs are bad.

They fund terrorism.

When did oil become a drug?

jman3000
04-20-2008, 06:33 PM
meh

balli
04-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Boo 420. As bad as plastic bongs.

CuckingFunt
04-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Considering the fact I don't smoke, it's ridiculous how high I am right now. As could be expected, the 4/20 celebration in Humboldt County is taken VERY seriously.

BigZak
04-20-2008, 08:20 PM
right now it's family time.

tomorrow at 8am it's work time.

somewhere in between?

me in my car out by the curb...listening to late night sportstalk, midnight tokin...:smokin

i'll try to start before midnight in honor of the holiday...Godbless us everyone!

makedamnsure
04-20-2008, 08:23 PM
happy day :]

balli
04-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Considering the fact I don't smoke, it's ridiculous how high I am right now. As could be expected, the 4/20 celebration in Humboldt County is taken VERY seriously.

Wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight- You live in Humboldt and you don't smoke? I live in Utah and blaze all day, every day. We should trade houses. (Not to make UT sound lame. Us skiers actually get all our herb straight from Humboldt and make sure we put it to good use... a lot). And, if you don't normally smoke, wouldn't it make sense how high you are right now? Anyway, I bashed 420 earlier, but I hope you're having a good time.

Phil Hellmuth
04-20-2008, 08:37 PM
i dunno 4/20 on a Sunday (sabbath) is kinda weird. Much better on Friday or Saturday.

katyon6th
04-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Lame.

balli
04-20-2008, 08:54 PM
I got a hell of a story for all you stoners-

About a week ago the Utah Highway Patrol managed to in two seperate busts, to confiscate about 200 lbs worth of chronic which comes in from Cali. http://www.deseretmorningnews.com/article/1,5143,695271172,00.htmlEssentially these two drivers make weekly trips out from cali in a big loop through Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado & Arizona. So what happened is that the east bench of SLC went dry. However, the three main wholesalers in the valley weren't having it. Along that route Utah routinely buys the most weed because pretty much in SLC, if you aren't mormon and you're under thirty, you gots to be blazin that chronic smoke. So anyway the three main dudes put their heads together and formulated a plan. They said, no, we're not going to take a week long shortage of weed, especially during the holidays. So they called the growing co-op in Humboldt and put in an order and then they sent out their own driver to pick it up.

Well as chance would have it all the growers had ready and trimmed was some exceptionally expensive stuff, normally reserved for the Cannibus Clubs to sell for $70.00 an 1/8. And even then, it just happened to be very, very good. Even for California/Amsterdam standards. Luckily our wholesalers were willing to pay about $4100/lb for it, when normally they pay about $3400. Don't get me wrong, we always have good weed in SLC. Couldn't get schwag if you wanted to. But I swear to God, I've been smoking six years, chronic, every day of it and I've never, never, seen weed like this (short of maybe 3-4 strains in the cannibibles). I've seen and smoked stuff that was close, but not like this. There are two strains and both of them are better than any other weed I've ever smoked.

So, because the UHP made a bust, that in effect, was a one-week mosquito bite in Californias ass, I am now smoking the best weed I've ever had or seen in my entire life. So anyway, thank you and fuck you to the Utah Highway Patrol- Ya fuckin' bitches. It's a marijuana miracle!!!

Phil Hellmuth
04-20-2008, 09:24 PM
ineresting story....ballijuana what is your favorite strains?

there are far too many but one of my personal favorites include:

1. God's Gift (cross between OG Kush and Grand Daddy Purple) stuff knocks you off your ass lol.

2. Banana-White Widow Kush (friend bought a lot of it so I bought an eight for 55 when it should be going for 75, great buy!)

3. Pussy Kush

*mouth waters*

J.T.
04-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Lame.

Like you don't smoke it too.

:smokin

SAtown
04-20-2008, 09:58 PM
I don't need a damn excuse to smoke... :hat

balli
04-20-2008, 10:02 PM
ineresting story....ballijuana what is your favorite strains?

there are far too many but one of my personal favorites include:

1. God's Gift (cross between OG Kush and Grand Daddy Purple) stuff knocks you off your ass lol.

2. Banana-White Widow Kush (friend bought a lot of it so I bought an eight for 55 when it should be going for 75, great buy!)

3. Pussy Kush

*mouth waters*

Well, since I don't live in California when it comes to strains I've always found it kind of tough to trust what I hear. That said, over the past year or so my hook has really stepped up his game to the point that I can't help but trust him. One of the two strains I was just bragging about straight IS Grand daddy purple, Which I've never had before. I am fucking loving it- you can see why
http://www.midvalleycaregivers.net/images/purple_princess.jpg
Although it does put me on my ass and since I work as an architect, doing math all day I'm afraid to smoke it and go to work. I might just get too lazy and stoned, say fuck it and end up spending all day here. Not too good if you're into smoking productive strains in other words.

The other is Kali mist- not as good or narcotically stony as the purps, but still incredible.
http://appalachianslacker.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/11718kali_331.jpg

Other than that I'm really into fruit and sativas so obviously, the Blueberry Sativa type strains are on my list. I see Mango Bud and White Widow a lot and love it, but I'm getting tired of em' to be honest. I'd love to get some OG Kush or Sour Diesel, more than any strains on earth in fact, but I think they'd be hard to come by in UT. I'm jealous about that God's Gift shit you described BTW, very jealous.

I've never actually smoked it, but if you're familiar with the third edition of the Cannabible there is a strain towards the back, known only as "plum" which looks like it would be right up my alley. I can't find a pic online, but man, it looks incredible.

This is funny. I bet the average person reading this is just like, WTF? I think we probably take this game more serious than anyone else on the boards.

balli
04-20-2008, 10:09 PM
I don't need a damn excuse to smoke... :hat

Yeah. that's always been my thing with 420, besides the fact that I find it adolescent, it's like, what am I supposed to do, smoke more than the normal daily ration? I don't know if that's enjoyably possible.

Phil Hellmuth
04-20-2008, 10:20 PM
those are some nice up close pictures. The thc crystals are just amazing to stare at.

and to all the people who say it is bad for your lungs, I am getting this sucker in a few weeks (no, the chick is not included), my friend has a custom appliance for it that turns the unit into a mock-hooka with two and three tubes that three people can take at one time! quickest way to get lifted, no joke:

http://www.cannabisculture.com/library/images/uploads/5028-RhiannonVolcano1.jpg

balli
04-20-2008, 10:32 PM
I wish the Volcano wasn't so expensive. I used to have one of those basic wooden box vapo's (which was still like $180.00) and I loved it. I've heard the Volcano bags are off the hook though. Hope you enjoy that bitch.

Fillmoe
04-20-2008, 10:34 PM
*lights a spliff!

Phil Hellmuth
04-20-2008, 10:35 PM
I wish the Volcano wasn't so expensive. I used to have one of those basic wooden box vapo's (which was still like $180.00) and I loved it. I've heard the Volcano bags are off the hook though. Hope you enjoy that bitch.

I think it is a good investment. It requires less weed to use but highly (pun) effective, therefore every week you essentially save money in the long run which will pay for the volcano itself after "x" amount of weeks.

balli
04-20-2008, 10:41 PM
I think it is a good investment. It requires less weed to use but highly (pun) effective, therefore every week you essentially save money in the long run which will pay for the volcano itself after "x" amount of weeks.

Yeah for sure. And the health benefits make it worth it alone. Respiratory health is the only thing I worry about with weed, but I do worry about it... Big time. I'll get step up and buy one someday, but damn, even though I know it's worth it, that $600 price tag scares me off. I'm still in grad school so maybe I should just take out yet another student loan. I mean, if college isn't good for that, what is it good for? :lol

j-6
04-20-2008, 11:15 PM
An imaginative displaced Red Wings fan I know decided to have a big ass barbecue so he'd have some friends to watch the playoff game with. That's a pretty easy sell on this particular day. I've been ripped watching hockey since mid-afternoon.

Regarding the couple of guys saying they don't need a red letter day to smoke, that's your business. Some of us enjoy this for the sorta stupid quasi-holiday that it is. I'd rather spend money on some green and a bottle of Monopolowa to share with friends new and old than a gift card to Carrabba's for the bitchy receptionist lady on that Hallmark holiday coming up on Wednesday.

midgetonadonkey
04-20-2008, 11:30 PM
Happy a bunch of worthless teenagers killed in a high school day.

marini martini
04-20-2008, 11:32 PM
What is so wrong with plant a seed, till your own garden????????? Don't you little chemists' have your own attic and/or basement? WTF?:smokin

mrsmaalox
04-20-2008, 11:41 PM
What is so wrong with plant a seed, till your own garden????????? Don't you little chemists' have your own attic and/or basement? WTF?:smokin

Years ago I had a little "garden" at my mother-in-laws house. She was in her early 80's at the time and took good care of it for me. She made up the code word "rosebushes" for whenever she talked to me about it!! :lol

midgetonadonkey
04-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Seriously, happy 420

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/SPECIALS/2000/columbine.cd/Photos/VIDEO.01.JPG

marini martini
04-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Years ago I had a little "garden" at my mother-in-laws house. She was in her early 80's at the time and took good care of it for me. She made up the code word "rosebushes" for whenever she talked to me about it!! :lol

Yep, years ago my mom-in-law loved tending to my herb garden. She thought it was cilantro:hat

mrsmaalox
04-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Seriously, happy 420

Freakin buzzkill...

Phil Hellmuth
04-20-2008, 11:49 PM
revermd midge, the fuck you doing? no one was talking about that (god bless the victims)

but still.... we got your concern with your post above leave it at that, no need to take further action with that photo.

marini martini
04-20-2008, 11:52 PM
Freakin buzzkill...

Kill joy:depressed

:hat

Fillmoe
04-21-2008, 12:07 AM
lol... midge is a retard....

balli
04-21-2008, 12:23 AM
Wow.

makedamnsure
04-21-2008, 12:33 AM
Way to ruin the thread...

atxrocker
04-21-2008, 12:49 AM
smoked some top notch tonight....

mavs>spurs2
04-21-2008, 12:50 AM
Happy a bunch of worthless teenagers killed in a high school day.

Fuck you, ya fat beaner

Leetonidas
04-21-2008, 01:00 AM
I've been high basically since midnight about 24 hours ago up until a little while ago.

All day. :)

marini martini
04-21-2008, 01:04 AM
[quote]I've been high basically since midnight about 24 hours ago up until a little while ago.[quote]

You go Leetonidas!:toast Wish I could!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hat

Viva Las Espuelas
04-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Freakin buzzkill...yeah what a jack ass. his girlfriend should be proud.

Fillmoe
04-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Fuck you, ya fat beaner

lol

Cant_Be_Faded
04-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Jesus christ, 420 is so fucking commerical now. I almost want to shift over completely to opium. Too bad I don't have the hookup or I seriously would.

They had constant happy 420's on every radio station, an all-day long Happy 420 from Jamaica special on G4 (it was kinda cool but its the principle), 420 jokes on tv, etc etc

This holiday has blown up within the last 7 years, I remember pimpo mookie and i explaining to other people what 420 meant, then two years ago people asking if I had a happy 420...now this?
Mookie's prophecy has come to pass......smoking herb is simply too.........too......

commerical.

It's like soho. Prahps to midge for ruining this pops ass thread.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-22-2008, 12:23 AM
Wow, we have such an unevolved market here... it's basically take what you can get. :(

Question to you regular smokers - do any of you find that it depresses you?

Fillmoe
04-22-2008, 12:36 AM
lol.... dude you need some anti depressants...

balli
04-22-2008, 12:38 AM
Question to you regular smokers - do any of you find that it depresses you?

I think it does lend itself to paranoia, insomuch that it causes a general feeling of discomfort when it comes to humanity. I mean, I don't smoke and get all nervous or anything, but after years of use I think it does kind of expose the world to you in a way that otherwise it would not have been seen. And quite frankly that can be a scary thing, because in the end you don't always feel paranoid about the world, you feel like you sometimes are the only person who sees it for what it really is. I don't know if I've gone crazy sometimes or if I have incredible insight into the disfunction of humanity. It really does suck in that regard. Either way I spend way too much time these days thinking about stocking up on guns, toilet paper and rice.

In terms of depression, I don't think it is often at the root of the problem, but if you are depressed for other reasons' I think continual marijuana use can kind lock you into it. What's kind of tricky is that, IMO, it also medicates depression really, really well. It can contribute to it, but it also treats it. It's a goddamn circular addiction.

Phil Hellmuth
04-22-2008, 12:55 AM
Jesus christ, 420 is so fucking commerical now. I almost want to shift over completely to opium. Too bad I don't have the hookup or I seriously would.

They had constant happy 420's on every radio station, an all-day long Happy 420 from Jamaica special on G4 (it was kinda cool but its the principle), 420 jokes on tv, etc etc

This holiday has blown up within the last 7 years, I remember pimpo mookie and i explaining to other people what 420 meant, then two years ago people asking if I had a happy 420...now this?
Mookie's prophecy has come to pass......smoking herb is simply too.........too......

commerical.

whats wrong with it being commercial? the more the high the merrier in my view. Weed supposed to rid the ego likings, no? :lol

Phil Hellmuth
04-22-2008, 12:57 AM
Naw, I don't get depressed if I am deprived of it. When I am with family or friends, I can live without it. If I am bored and alone, then I desire it but it doesn't affect my depression tolerance one bit.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-22-2008, 01:56 AM
No, Fillmoe, I really don't.

I think it does lend itself to paranoia, insomuch that it causes a general feeling of discomfort when it comes to humanity. I mean, I don't smoke and get all nervous or anything, but after years of use I think it does kind of expose the world to you in a way that otherwise it would not have been seen. And quite frankly that can be a scary thing, because in the end you don't always feel paranoid about the world, you feel like you sometimes are the only person who sees it for what it really is. I don't know if I've gone crazy sometimes or if I have incredible insight into the disfunction of humanity. It really does suck in that regard. Either way I spend way too much time these days thinking about stocking up on guns, toilet paper and rice.

In terms of depression, I don't think it is often at the root of the problem, but if you are depressed for other reasons' I think continual marijuana use can kind lock you into it. What's kind of tricky is that, IMO, it also medicates depression really, really well. It can contribute to it, but it also treats it. It's a goddamn circular addiction.

I've never been paranoid at all, but I totally get the first emboldened bit.

And the second bold bit is also true - I think green is more of an amplifier of existing depression than a cause. That "circular addiction" you are describing is called a "fix that fails" in system theory - it takes away the symptoms in the short term but fails to address the causes.

Phil - the depression generally doesn't stem from not having it but having it too much/often! Although I can see what you're saying! :lol