PDA

View Full Version : Someone inform me on what Chucky is going to say

theroc5
04-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Anyone thats watching TNT tonight im sure somewhere they will talk about the game last night, if anyone can give what chuck has to say about it

Shaolin-Style
04-20-2008, 05:18 PM
i'm sure it will be derogatory and indifferent, and that he'll say something great about steve nash.

BonnerDynasty
04-20-2008, 05:31 PM
Didn't realize the Pistons game would be on TNT so I missed anything before the 1st qtr, but I am waiting for halftime to see.

Bulwark
04-20-2008, 05:40 PM
I was wondering the same thing and nothing was mentioned during the half of of the Magic-Raptors game. One interesting thing during the half of that game was the commentary on Dirk getting "punked" by David West.

West was wagging his finger at Dirk and the proceeded to semi-bitch-slap Dirk pushing his fingers into his Dirk's face. Embarrassing. At least push his hand out of the way. Dirk didn't do anything. Grow some....

PlayoffEx-static
04-20-2008, 05:56 PM
I was wondering the same thing and nothing was mentioned during the half of of the Magic-Raptors game. One interesting thing during the half of that game was the commentary on Dirk getting "punked" by David West.

West was wagging his finger at Dirk and the proceeded to semi-bitch-slap Dirk pushing his fingers into his Dirk's face. Embarrassing. At least push his hand out of the way. Dirk didn't do anything. Grow some....

Where are the fucking referees? They fucking double T'd Kobe and KMArt for just jawing during FTs. West should have been T'd up.

Bulwark
04-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Where are the fucking referees? They fucking double T'd Kobe and KMArt for just jawing during FTs. West should have been T'd up.

Yeah, I don't know if they T'd up West or not. If not, that's a travesty, but Dirk still should have pushed his hand out of the way. On a another play Chandler pushed Dirk to the ground. Chandler got T'd on that play. They were sending a message to Dirk that they think he is soft. Well, I think it is confirmed.

Shaolin-Style
04-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Well during that half time he said if Rasheed Wallace had more concentration he could be the best player in the world. Said Kobe and then Lebron, didn't even say anything about TD.

But apparently if Rasheed wasn't a lazy asshole he'd be better than Duncan according to the chuckster.

Elraptor
04-20-2008, 06:13 PM
We'll i'm watching the Detriot and Philadelphia game right now.

Bulwark
04-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Well during that half time he said if Rasheed Wallace had more concentration he could be the best player in the world. Said Kobe and then Lebron, didn't even say anything about TD.

But apparently if Rasheed wasn't a lazy asshole he'd be better than Duncan according to the chuckster.

I usually just watch to see Chuck make an idiot out of himself. Sometimes he has some meaningful insight, but those are rare.

But that statement about Rasheed is ridiculous. Maybe he was just pandering to the viewers the majority of which are probably Pistons fans

BiZNicK
04-20-2008, 06:40 PM
He'd probably say something like....

GINNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBLIIIIII

Sec24Row7
04-20-2008, 06:54 PM

I actually agree with him on that... Rasheed's skillset is rediculous...

lefty
04-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Sheed has great fundamuntals

Obstructed_View
04-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I don't know if they T'd up West or not. If not, that's a travesty, but Dirk still should have pushed his hand out of the way. On a another play Chandler pushed Dirk to the ground. Chandler got T'd on that play. They were sending a message to Dirk that they think he is soft. Well, I think it is confirmed.

They teed up Chandler when he pushed Dirk. I can hardly believe they bought that flop; it was embarassing. I think they doubled West and Dirk up, which doesn't make much sense. If Dirk hadn't faded like Grant Hill's hair in college, he could have redeemed himself.

Allanon
04-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Rasheed is probably the most naturally talented player in the NBA right now along with LeBron.

Sheed can do pretty much everything on the court...dribble, shoot a 3, shoot a jumper, block a shot, grab rebounds, dunk, pass, whatever. He's a more talented version of Dirk...nobody can block his shot and he doesn't need to do fadeaways.

I can't think of a flaw in his game other than his desire...and he's severely missing out on the desire.

The Chuckster has a hidden admiration for the Spurs and probably picks them for the Champs. I remember him saying "I love how the Spurs play basketball, that's real basketball. If you don't like Spurs Basketball, you don't know anything about basketball".

Buddy Holly
04-20-2008, 08:59 PM
Wasn't there an earlier game on TNT, the Raps and Magic?

They probably talked about the Spurs-Suns game during or before that game.

remingtonbo2001
04-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Count me in as a Closet Sheed Fan.

He is rediculously talented. If he had even half the desire Timmy has, he'd be a GOAT.

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little. Still, insane talent, but can is vunerable to a piss poor attitude.

Bulwark
04-20-2008, 09:48 PM

He is rediculously talented. If he had even half the desire Timmy has, he'd be a GOAT.

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little. Still, insane talent, but can is vunerable to a piss poor attitude.

I think that he has a lot of talent as well, but to put him on the level of Bryant or Lebron if he just applied himself? I don't think so.

Tacker
04-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Anyone thats watching TNT tonight im sure somewhere they will talk about the game last night, if anyone can give what chuck has to say about it

I watched the TNT Halftime show and they basically talked about how David West slapped Dirk Nowitzki (Lightly)

TampaDude
04-20-2008, 09:59 PM

Yeah, Sheed is awesome...he does it all...including getting stupid Ts...but, he's still one of the best players in the NBA today.

TampaDude
04-20-2008, 10:00 PM
I watched the TNT Halftime show and they basically talked about how David West slapped Dirk Nowitzki (Lightly)

Dirk should've slapped West's hand away...HARD...or maybe Dirk will go Klingon on West and just wait for the right moment for payback...

Findog
04-20-2008, 10:06 PM

Honestly, after Stack got suspended in the Finals for delivering nothing more than a hard foul, how is Dirk supposed to know what Stu Jackson will do? Dirk was teed up in that exchange and drew West's ire because he threw an elbow at West. I think it's totally within the realm of possibility that slapping West's hands away could result in a suspension, especially since Stu Jackson hates the Mavs. I'm sure New Orleans would love to goad Dirk into that kind of response.

Anthony Peeler threw a punch at KG and Garnett simply walked away. If it were a regular season game, I want Dirk to curbstomp West. If it had happened to Kobe or anybody else and he just stared at West, nobody would say anything, but it's Dirk, so he gets called soft.

And no, Dirk is not soft. You don't play on a high ankle sprain and get called soft. That's just fucking stupid.

Findog
04-20-2008, 10:08 PM
Dirk should've slapped West's hand away...HARD...or maybe Dirk will go Klingon on West and just wait for the right moment for payback...

Tim Thomas blew a kiss at Dirk two years ago and Dirk responded by dropping 50 on Phoenix. THAT'S how you get payback. The exchange started because West was upset at the elbow Dirk threw. They're trying to be physical with Dirk and disrespect him and Dirk responded with an elbow. Isn't that what you're supposed to do when the other team tests your physical toughness? Give it right back?

Given Stu Jackson's hatred for the Mavs, you don't take chances that he'll be lenient. If Kobe or anybody else just stood there and stared at West, this would be a non-issue, but it's Dirk, so it's just "one more example" of how "soft" he is.

Findog
04-20-2008, 10:10 PM
They teed up Chandler when he pushed Dirk. I can hardly believe they bought that flop; it was embarassing. I think they doubled West and Dirk up, which doesn't make much sense. If Dirk hadn't faded like Grant Hill's hair in college, he could have redeemed himself.

New Orleans was up by 12 with 2 minutes remaining when that happened, and right after that Avery waved the white flag by removing his starters, including Dirk. How did Dirk fold? The game was pretty much in the bag when it happened.

Are you saying the only way Dirk could've redeemed himself is by outscoring New Orleans by 13 all by himself in 2 minutes?

Findog
04-20-2008, 10:12 PM
And btw, today during the Denver-LA game, Kobe was going in for a layup and Anthony Carter fouled him HARD, then shoved him after the play was over without any provocation from Kobe. Kobe didn't shove him back or even jaw at him, he just slapped his hands together, yelled a profanity to nobody in particular and the ref teed up Carter for the shove. I'm not saying Dirk is as tough as Kobe, or whatever, but Kobe doesn't deserve to be called soft for not losing his cool and being goaded into responding, and neither does Dirk.

Buddy Holly
04-20-2008, 10:53 PM
^^ What?

That Carter foul wasn't HARD, and the reason he pushed Kobe was because Kobe hit Carter (inadvertently) in the eye with the follow through swing as he was landing. The shove didn't deserved a T and Carter was only given the T after Kobe yelled at the ref for one.

b2b4SA
04-20-2008, 11:48 PM
huh? Kobe NEVER (inadvertently) hits anyone with a follow thru swing, does he?:lmao

That Carter foul wasn't HARD, and the reason he pushed Kobe was because Kobe hit Carter (inadvertently) in the eye with the follow through swing as he was landing. The shove didn't deserved a T and Carter was only given the T after Kobe yelled at the ref for one.[/QUOTE]

Shaolin-Style
04-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Dirk not reacting>Kobe not reacting

Dirk got punked, he just stood there with a guy sticking his hand in his face. He should have blitzkrieged David West's ass.

ludda
04-20-2008, 11:56 PM
And get suspended?

Only way Dirk is going to ever cure his soft image is to go fucking ballistic and dominate the series.
Slapping at West in the heat of the moment won't ever shed anything, if he got punished for it, everyone would be calling him stupid.

Findog
04-21-2008, 12:28 AM
He should have blitzkrieged David West's ass.

Hornets get out the brooms, then.

Obstructed_View
04-21-2008, 12:27 PM
New Orleans was up by 12 with 2 minutes remaining when that happened, and right after that Avery waved the white flag by removing his starters, including Dirk. How did Dirk fold? The game was pretty much in the bag when it happened.

Are you saying the only way Dirk could've redeemed himself is by outscoring New Orleans by 13 all by himself in 2 minutes?

Okay, he'd already faded by that point and threw that elbow rather than actually try to win. My mistake. Either way, he still comes off like a little bitch. He's better than that and you know it.

WildcardManu
04-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Tim Thomas blew a kiss at Dirk two years ago and Dirk responded by dropping 50 on Phoenix. THAT'S how you get payback. The exchange started because West was upset at the elbow Dirk threw. They're trying to be physical with Dirk and disrespect him and Dirk responded with an elbow.

I agree this isn't the UFC, Dirk should just respond with a big game. If you want to see people fight go watch boxing. I want to see a basketball game.

Shaolin-Style
04-21-2008, 11:28 PM
Just said after the Utah/Rockets game

That Utah is going to win the west if Lakers don't have Bynum.