PDA

View Full Version : Post in this thead if you HATE Vanilla Sky

Ivan
04-21-2008, 02:01 AM
This thread is not for people that dont care for it or think it wasnt that good. Post if you really hate it. A co-worker told me a couple of days ago that this movie was in her top 3 movies of all time. :lmao

Fillmoe
04-21-2008, 02:24 AM
i hate you

SAtown
04-21-2008, 02:29 AM
I don't hate the movie, I just thought it was terrible.

marini martini
04-21-2008, 02:29 AM
:td:tdI hope you don"t care to take her out!:lol:idiot

VinnyTestesVerde
04-21-2008, 02:33 AM
watched it with my dad in the theater years ago when it came out. don't know what made me think that was a good idea. the part when cameron diaz yells at tom cruise "i swallowed your c%m!!!" ranks as one of the most uncomfortable moments in my life.

plus the movie was terrible.

SAtown
04-21-2008, 02:35 AM
the part when cameron diaz yells at tom cruise "i swallowed your c%m!!!" ranks as one of the most uncomfortable moments in my life.

:lmao

smeagol
04-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Turrible movie, simply turrible . . .

mrsmaalox
04-21-2008, 09:03 AM
watched it with my dad in the theater years ago when it came out. don't know what made me think that was a good idea. the part when cameron diaz yells at tom cruise "i swallowed your c%m!!!" ranks as one of the most uncomfortable moments in my life.

plus the movie was terrible.

:lmao Damn, now I have to see it!

Kriz-Maxima
04-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Horrible movie.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-21-2008, 10:52 AM
:lmao Damn, now I have to see it!

Looking for tips on how best to yell out that phrase?

mrsmaalox
04-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Looking for tips on how best to yell out that phrase?

:lol :tu

Don Quixote
04-21-2008, 11:10 AM
This thread is not for people that dont care for it or think it wasnt that good. Post if you really hate it. A co-worker told me a couple of days ago that this movie was in her top 3 movies of all time. :lmao

I remember talking to a girl once -- a real beauty I might add -- and she said "Pearl Harbor" was her favorite movie.

I knew from that moment that she and I wouldn't work out.

Supreme_Being
04-21-2008, 12:49 PM
Hideous.

Thunder Dan
04-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Read Sex Drugs and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman. There is a whole chapter devoted to it and it actually makes it more enjoyable. It talks about how people are so narrow minded when they want to be entertained that they couldn't enjoy that movie. It basically talks about how dumb people are who hate that movie...so you should read it.

But I like it for the simple fact that it has one of the best soundtracks ever

Thunder Dan
04-21-2008, 02:40 PM
:tu

People need to stop forming opinions of their own, and just get pre-cooked opinions from Chuck Klosterman instead.

just pointing out the irony of this thread. I don't personally love the movie myself

GinobiliLooms
04-21-2008, 03:15 PM
I liked it a lot.

Especially the part when disfigured Tom Cruise is at the bar and asks the bartender for a shot of tequila and the bartender asks him "what kind of tequila"
and then Tom Cruise is all "Why dont you say it to my face, bitch"
and the bartender hesitantly glances over to him, and then Cruise changes his tune and answers him calmly.
Then later on when Tom Cruise asks him for another shot, the bartender says "this ones on the house"
and Cruise asks, "why"
and the bartender says, "it just is. Bitch."

also, how can anyone complain about staring at Penelope Cruz for 2 hours, and also, you get to see her boobs.

T Park
04-21-2008, 04:40 PM
I liked it a lot.

Especially the part when disfigured Tom Cruise is at the bar and asks the bartender for a shot of tequila and the bartender asks him "what kind of tequila"
and then Tom Cruise is all "Why dont you say it to my face, bitch"
and the bartender hesitantly glances over to him, and then Cruise changes his tune and answers him calmly.
Then later on when Tom Cruise asks him for another shot, the bartender says "this ones on the house"
and Cruise asks, "why"
and the bartender says, "it just is. Bitch."

also, how can anyone complain about staring at Penelope Cruz for 2 hours, and also, you get to see her boobs.

I complain about it being easily one of the most dumbest things ever put on film.

It was just uncomfortable and mind numbing the whole way through.

Agitator
04-22-2008, 04:42 PM
It was just uncomfortable and mind numbing the whole way through.

Leave your sex life out of it...

RashoFan
04-24-2008, 01:11 AM
Read Sex Drugs and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman. There is a whole chapter devoted to it and it actually makes it more enjoyable. It talks about how people are so narrow minded when they want to be entertained that they couldn't enjoy that movie. It basically talks about how dumb people are who hate that movie...so you should read it.

But I like it for the simple fact that it has one of the best soundtracks ever

I was not impressed by the movie, I just watched it to see if there was a particular Monkees' song on there and I was surprised to find that it was. :wow

Soul_Patch
04-24-2008, 08:37 AM
I thought it was a pretty damn good movie. I would rate it in my top 5.

As ThunderDan said, it has one of the best soundtracks ever.

mrsmaalox
04-24-2008, 08:38 AM
I was not impressed by the movie, I just watched it to see if there was a particular Monkees' song on there and I was surprised to find that it was. :wow

Which song was it?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Abre Los Ojos was far superior.

Steve_Javie
04-24-2008, 11:40 AM
Vanilla Sky is the bomb yo

Cant_Be_Faded
04-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Classic.

Mookie came out of that movie saying it was one of his top three movies of all time (behind tommy boy and black sheep) and pimpo was going on constantly about how it ripped off Total Recall.

I think the name of the company in VS was actually "Recall" rofl
not really but you get it

ShoogarBear
04-26-2008, 07:10 PM
the part when cameron diaz yells at tom cruise "i swallowed your c%m!!!" ranks as one of the most uncomfortable moments in my life.

If a woman said that to Tom Cruise, this movie must be science fiction.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-26-2008, 07:27 PM
The part where Cruise gets drunk and is taking a piss at the bar and that guy yells "DUDE---fix your fucking FACE!!!" ranks as one of the funniest movie moments of all time.

BigZak
04-26-2008, 08:20 PM
penelope cruz is very hot.

i remember thinking this was a pretty deep movie, but that was when i was manic...

something along selling soul to the devil or something...

BigZak
04-26-2008, 08:22 PM
when he jumps...that's the moment...he told the devil to fuck off...pretty cool...

and like i said, penelope has nice cans...wow.

Oscar DeLa
04-26-2008, 08:28 PM
I dont know what it is but bigzax!!