Juno or The Bucket List

florige
04-21-2008, 08:10 AM
The Mist

I liked that movie.

ATRAIN
04-21-2008, 08:42 AM
I liked that movie.

LOL to each his own. Everyone that liked it said they hated the ending. Everyone that I have talked to that has hated it liked the ending I for one liked the ending. Was it worth sitting through however long it was to see the ending, hell no.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2008, 09:01 AM
"The Number 23" with Jim Carrey. What the hell was that about?! :dizzy

florige
04-21-2008, 09:07 AM

Jim Carrey's whole career has gone down the crapper.

Spurminator
04-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Cloverfield, I think, is 2008... but probably worse than any movie I saw in 2007.

CuckingFunt
04-21-2008, 09:42 AM
I was lucky enough to miss the stinkers last year, but would imagine that Norbit would have to be pretty high on the list.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2008, 10:26 AM
I was lucky enough to miss the stinkers last year, but would imagine that Norbit would have to be pretty high on the list.

I'll admit it was no cinematic masterpiece; but it was a "stupid-funny" one:

e-RhFzmISSU&feature=related

:lmao "are you wearing bottoms?" :lmao

NASpurs
04-21-2008, 10:36 AM
From what I saw, I would say Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

What a POS movie.

balli
04-21-2008, 10:43 AM
I wish I'm Not There had just not been there.

Juno wasn't that shitty, but it was over-rated and pretentious. And I don't like the type of urban retro/indie kids that it portrayed.

Based on the 1st trailer for Spiderman 3 I thought it was going to be awesome. I was waiting on that one big time. Based on what I heard, I still haven't seen it.

Mister Sinister
04-21-2008, 10:43 AM
that movie was awesome.

Oh, right, my mistake. Because A) The symbiote turned Peter into a wife-beating, emo, dancing pansy, B) Eddie Brock is a skinny, petty little fuckwit, and C) Venom always refers to himself as "I" when the symbiote was bonded to Eddie Brock.

Mister Sinister
04-21-2008, 10:44 AM
LOL to each his own. Everyone that liked it said they hated the ending. Everyone that I have talked to that has hated it liked the ending I for one liked the ending. Was it worth sitting through however long it was to see the ending, hell no.

Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of the ending either :lol...But those spider things creeped me the fuck out.

balli
04-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Transformers had everything I hate in a movie. The writing was shitty, the acting was mediocre, it didn't take itself seriously (which I thought it should have), it was ultra-formulaic, it had lame attempts at comedy and it was full of ads. Basically, it was a typical Michael Bay film.

That said, I fucking loved it. Best effects ever. Enough that I was and am willing to throw all the other garbage out of the window. All it took was maybe 45 seconds of really good action, out of a two hour film. Does that make me an idiot?

Mister Sinister
04-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Transformers had everything I hate in a movie. The writing was shitty, the acting was mediocre, it didn't take itself seriously (which I thought it should have), it was ultra-formulaic, it had lame attempts at comedy and it was full of ads. Basically, it was a typical Michael Bay film.

That said, I fucking loved it. Best effects ever. Enough that I was and am willing to throw all the other garbage out of the window. All it took was maybe 45 seconds of really good action, out of a two hour film. Does that make me an idiot?

Hell, no. :lol *Everything else* does, but not liking Transformers. Plus, I thought it was fucking awesome that they brought Peter Cullen back to do Prime, and Hugo-motherfucking-Weaving as Megs.

Elraptor
04-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Juno. Easily.

Cloverfield was really good btw. And it wasn't released in 2007, it was released in 2008 ;)

Don Quixote
04-21-2008, 11:11 AM

I think it was written and directed by Truthers.

j-6
04-21-2008, 11:15 AM
maybe...on weeed

That SERIOUSLY enhances the quality of Juno.

monosylab1k
04-21-2008, 11:15 AM
I wish I'm Not There had just not been there.

:tu

it's a 3-way race between I'm Not There, Transformers, and Spiderman 3.

midgetonadonkey
04-21-2008, 11:20 AM
I didn't see it but Epic Movie has to be mentioned.

From the ones I did see Shoot'em Up and Spiderman 3 were possibly the worst movies I've ever seen.

florige
04-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of the ending either :lol...But those spider things creeped me the fuck out.

Man I liked that ending. It was very climatic.

BonnerDynasty
04-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Spidey 3 and FantasticFruits sucked, but that is to be expected with Hollywood Comic Movies unfortunately.

Loved the ending to The Mist. Cloverfield was good if you didn't hype it up too much before seeing it.

MannyIsGod
04-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Mist ending was HORRIBLE. You didn't see that coming from a mile away? What was worse was the horrible acting at that second. Are you kidding me? Cliche, Cliche, Cliche.

I liked the rest of the movie a lot though.

Juno was average, not worth the hype not the worst though.

Spidey may fucking be it. God damn what dog shit that movie was.

FF4:ROSS was OK. Not great, but watchable I guess.

I watched AVP:2 and that was fucking HORRIBLE although thats pretty much what I expected and I just watched for special effects so maybe that saves it.

I don't know, but I'd probably vote for Spidey.

Magic_Johnson
04-21-2008, 05:27 PM
I love the aliens movie
but AVP2 sucked big time.

I paid 5 euros for that and i'm still pissed.

Don Quixote
04-21-2008, 09:37 PM
I didn't see it but Epic Movie has to be mentioned.

From the ones I did see Shoot'em Up and Spiderman 3 were possibly the worst movies I've ever seen.

You're obviously exaggerating. Yes, Spidey 3 may have sucked, but was it the WORST movie you've ever seen? Are you forgetting such illustrious films as Highlander 2, Pearl Harbor, The Day After Tomorrow (which did well at the box office), Spice World, Catwoman, Howard the Duck, Freddy Got Fingered, or Date Movie?

Have ye forgotten Leonard Part VI? Or Stop or My Mom will Shoot? Surely you've seen Showgirls.

It gets alot worse that Spidey 3.

Mister Sinister
04-21-2008, 09:44 PM
I'll say that Spidey 3 was the worst comic book movie I've ever seen, not counting the abombinations that were Elektra and Batman & Robin. At least, Spidey 3 made me nerdrage. B&R was more of a "Ha ha ha ha, oh, wow, subtext." and Elektra was "Ahh, jeez, did she really need her own movie?" Spidey 3 butchered my favorite character in Spider-Man history.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-21-2008, 09:44 PM
The Comebacks was a dumb piece of shit.

cornbread
04-21-2008, 10:48 PM
Rob Zombie's Halloween was by far the worst piece of shit excuse for a movie that I saw last year. Maybe the worst I've ever seen in a theater.

midgetonadonkey
04-21-2008, 10:58 PM
You're obviously exaggerating. Yes, Spidey 3 may have sucked, but was it the WORST movie you've ever seen? Are you forgetting such illustrious films as Highlander 2, Pearl Harbor, The Day After Tomorrow (which did well at the box office), Spice World, Catwoman, Howard the Duck, Freddy Got Fingered, or Date Movie?

Have ye forgotten Leonard Part VI? Or Stop or My Mom will Shoot? Surely you've seen Showgirls.

It gets alot worse that Spidey 3.

I never saw all of those, except Freddy Got Fingered which I thought was hilarious. Those other flicks do sound like shit but Spiderman 3 was pretty close to the worst ever.

MannyIsGod
04-21-2008, 11:04 PM
SM3 was fucking horrid. HORRID.

Mister Sinister
04-21-2008, 11:07 PM
SM3 was fucking horrid. HORRID.

Venom: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/VenomSBHImage.jpg

NOT Venom: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/04/Venomoviepic7.png