PDA

View Full Version : run in with stack

Viva Las Espuelas
04-21-2008, 03:06 AM
so i'm @ sullivan's in dallas this past thursday meeting up with a friend of mine. we go and check out this band that he has friends in. we're in the room where the band is and we go over to the lounge area to get a drink. i see this dude out of the corner of my eye and ask my friend if he's who i think he is. he says "probably not. we all look alike". calm down. my buddy is black. so i dismiss it and we go back to drinking. we settle up and head back over to the room where the band is. we sit where we were and the dude that looked familiar to me is sitting right by us. it's jerry stackhouse. i have my Parker shirt on and he sees it. let it be known that i hate the mavs organization from top to bottom. i wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. we're there and i'm being cool. my buddy is a mav "fan" and he tells stack "good luck in the playoffs and i'm wishing no luck to the spurs". stack looks at me and my shirt and says "yeah". i acknowledge him and that was that. i didn't feel like being an ass to him 'cause he's usually the spurs killer. i gave him props and that was that. i thought i would share this with everyone. his lady wasn't that attractive.

spursfan09
04-21-2008, 03:19 AM
Nevermind I thought you just saw him like today, but rereading your post I saw you said it was Thursday.... nothign to see here.

mrsmaalox
04-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Cool story! :tu

Cry Havoc
04-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Classy way to handle it. Good to set an example.

Personally I think it's pretty awesome that he actually acknowledged you as a Spurs fan like he wanted something from you. Means he actually cares, and we're in his head. :P

Obstructed_View
04-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Jerry Stackhouse is a "Spurs killer"?

monosylab1k
04-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Means he actually cares, and we're in his head. :P

At least something is in his head then. Shot selection sure isn't.