PDA

View Full Version : Doctors Confirm Duncan Born Without Personality (Satire)

duncan228
04-21-2008, 10:42 AM
They've got nothing else to come at us with other than "boring" and hitting on Duncan.
The Onion they're not. :p:

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i34063

Tim Duncan born without personalty Doctors confirm

Tim Duncan, power forward for the San Antonio Spurs, has been confirmed by doctors to be without any personalty.

Dr. Phillip Fox who lives and resides in San Antonio first suspected this when watching post game interviews of the Spurs big man. Dr. Fox soon contacted the Spurs front office to see if Tim Duncan could be brought in for a few test that would prove or disprove his theory. The spurs were very grateful for Dr. Fox and put out this memo,

"Timmy has been a great player for us throughout his stay but sometimes its about more then that, sometimes you need a guy that gonna throw tantrums on the court like a kid or maybe choke a coach you know just to keep things interesting for the viewing public, after all wins are great but common you saw the ratings that Pistons vs Pacers brawl got, we kill for something like that."

Tim Duncan was very neutral about the whole saga of realizing that he had no personalty and said: "I hope we win championship this year."

Dr. Fox will be working Tim Duncan the rest of this basketball season to create emotional issues and anger problems. He believes it will take some work but anticipates that, with some effort on Tim's part, Duncan may be able to become at least somewhat normal.

The affliction of having no personalty is common in Pro Sports with few athletes ever portraying any signs of life besides the respected fields they play on. The disease is incurable and it affects athletes at a much higher rate then regular people. The disease is much more common in pro sports then originally thought and people/teams that are thought to have it are; Major League Baseball, Tom Brady, and Bill Bellick (patorits coach).

eisfeld
04-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Not my taste of humor, but a nice try.

BushDynasty
04-21-2008, 10:45 AM
Why, these are the same fellas that said I was born without intellu ... intilli ... smarts. No, wait, that was my SAT test results.

xtremesteven33
04-21-2008, 10:56 AM
this article was weak....If Duncan played for the Celtics theyd worship the ground he walks on.....

boutons_
04-21-2008, 11:04 AM
Kinda nasty.

Tim should lay his mega-watt smile and laugh on them to dispel the nastiness.

ancestron
04-21-2008, 11:07 AM
Bill Belichik definitely has no personality. Thats not even a joke.

I think Duncan actually has one of the better personalities in sports. He's hilarious and doesn't take himself seriously, but these mock articles are pretty funny.

Budkin
04-21-2008, 11:23 AM
http://ap.google.com/media/ALeqM5jJ9OITJ-uiILqkrp7fitC0beK3iw?size=m

howbouthemspurs
04-21-2008, 11:47 AM
boooooo

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 11:49 AM
this article was weak....If Duncan played for the Celtics theyd worship the ground he walks on.....

Ah yes...the "market size" excuse.

Kareem played in L.A. and was still called boring.

Shaq played in Orlando and was still larger than life. Same with KG and Minny.

Jimcs50
04-21-2008, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vs85hoSSbc&NR=1