PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone post what Mike & Mike said...

Kindergarten Cop
04-21-2008, 12:53 PM
...regarding game one of the Suns/Spurs? I am very curious to hear, especially what Greeny had to say - considering that he was one of the talking heads that claimed that the Suns would have won last year without the one game suspension to Amare and Boris. Thanks in advance.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 12:55 PM
...regarding game one of the Suns/Spurs? I am very curious to hear, especially what Greeny had to say - considering that he was one of the talking heads that claimed that the Suns would have won last year without the one game suspension to Amare and Boris. Thanks in advance.

Yes, because the Spurs winning by two at home after needing two miraculous three pointers (one by Tim Duncan) to avoid losing is proof that the Spurs would have won if the Suns didn't get suspended.

Kindergarten Cop
04-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Yes, because the Spurs winning by two at home after needing two miraculous three pointers (one by Tim Duncan) to avoid losing is proof that the Spurs would have won if the Suns didn't get suspended.

Please show me where I said anything of the sort. I wasn't even insinuating that. I only wanted to see what their thoughts were, and if Greeny was going to give any credit to the Spurs - because even you must admit, that they deserve a ton.

Anyways, the only proof that I needed to see that the Suns would not have won if not for the suspensions were the other 5 games that the Suns were at full strength - and the Spurs were shorthanded for one of them. Heck, you were even up BIG in the game that you lost at home during the suspensions.

BiZNicK
04-21-2008, 01:05 PM

1. And yet you STILL lost

2. LOL the Suns STILL would have lost last year anyway

Mister Sinister
04-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Butthurt Suns fan is butthurt.

jack sommerset
04-21-2008, 01:16 PM
C'mon Spur fans. Duncan hits a 3! Finley who most of u hate hits a 3 at the end. Shaq plays like 5 minutes in first half because of fouls. Amare fouls out in ot. This all happened at home. I would not be surprised at all if Suns win the next 4

George Gervin's Afro
04-21-2008, 01:24 PM
C'mon Spur fans. Duncan hits a 3! Finley who most of u hate hits a 3 at the end. Shaq plays like 5 minutes in first half because of fouls. Amare fouls out in ot. This all happened at home. I would not be surprised at all if Suns win the next 4

and snack will be in foul trouble for the rest of the series. haven't you heard 'he aint' going to change the way he plays'?:lol

Snack is slow and can't move laterally..he wants the refs to treat him differently.. what a puss..... seems to me someone with one ounce of brain matter would realize that they would have to adapt to way a game is being called but not snack...

good luck.

ShoogarBear
04-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Mike and Mike are the worst when it comes to the NBA. They don't like it and make no bones about it; it gets relegated to third-class citizenship on their show, and when they do have something to say, it's out of complete ignorance.

Think about it . . . they bring Dick Vitale on to comment on the NBA.

K-State Spur
04-21-2008, 01:26 PM

no, the spurs winning 3 out of the 5 games where the suns were at full strength (including 1 where the spurs were not) was proof of that.

nkdlunch
04-21-2008, 01:28 PM
This all happened at home. I would not be surprised at all if Suns win the next 4

1) Shaq is one big animal in there bumping into everyone including his teamates and the refs :lol
2) Amare does not have the IQ level necessary to control body movements during heat of the moment
3) D'antoni is gotta be the most clueless coach when it comes to the playoffs, Pop own his ass so bad, it's embarrasing. I mean Pop actually called 2 hack a shaq plays and D'antoni immediately takes shaq out. That was Pop's plan from the beginning. :lol

but sure, keep beleiving suns can win next 4 :lmao

miss paxton
04-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Mike and Mike are the worst when it comes to the NBA. They don't like it and make no bones about it; it gets relegated to third-class citizenship on their show, and when they do have something to say, it's out of complete ignorance.

I completely agree with this. They're uninterested in and uninformed about the NBA in general. I like Golic fine, but Greeny's fussy, whiny persona turns me off so I rarely tune into their show.

That being said, I did have it on for a little while this morning and they were interviewing Hubie Brown. When they asked him about the Spurs/Suns game 1, I don't remember what all he said but I do remember him saying the Spurs were a joy to watch. Neither Mike commented on anything Hubie said, instead moving on to the next series. Hard to say whether it was a lack of interest or a lack of time, but likely both. That's the only discussion I recall hearing this morning on their show about Spurs/Suns.

ancestron
04-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Mike and Mike aren't going to say anything positive about the Spurs even if they win the next 25 titles.

FromWayDowntown
04-21-2008, 01:44 PM
I completely agree with this. They're uninterested in and uninformed about the NBA in general. I like Golic fine, but Greeny's fussy, whiny persona turns me off so I rarely tune into their show.

That being said, I did have it on for a little while this morning and they were interviewing Hubie Brown. When they asked him about the Spurs/Suns game 1, I don't remember what all he said but I do remember him saying the Spurs were a joy to watch. Neither Mike commented on anything Hubie said, instead moving on to the next series. Hard to say whether it was a lack of interest or a lack of time, but likely both. That's the only discussion I recall hearing this morning on their show about Spurs/Suns.

Hubie spoke at length about the Spurs heart.

I appreciated the "they're just a joy to watch" comment, too.

Like Shoog, though, I never, ever turn to Mike & Mike for any sort of real insight into anything -- it's on and it's about sports so I'll watch/listen, but usually because nothing else interests me.

T Park
04-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Mike Greenburgh has the sports intelligence of a flea on a dog's ass.
Golic is the epitome of the "Dumb jock" stereotype. Czaban will talk about them and appreciate it and is pretty fair. Morning shows aren't really where to go for the NBA opinion. Wait later for shows like Mike Tirico who usually has Scott Van Pelt or Michelle Tafoya on to get a fair and well balanced intelligent NBA comment.

Of course ESPN 1250 the Zone should be your place to listen today seeing as its day 1 for The Thompson Brothers from 3-5 then Chris and Jason 5-8 :)

Dave McNulla
04-21-2008, 01:49 PM
hubie is a bandwagoner. no matter who wins, he loves that team and disses the other team.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 01:49 PM

I also think the back-door sweep is coming.

Jimcs50
04-21-2008, 02:07 PM

I beg to differ, they bring in Hubie Brown all the time and there is really no better analyst to interview about the NBA than Hubie.

703 Spurz
04-21-2008, 02:54 PM

How was Finley's 3-pter miraculous?

Was Nash's game-tying falling down 3-pter not miraculous?

ShoogarBear
04-21-2008, 02:56 PM
I beg to differ, they bring in Hubie Brown all the time and there is really no better analyst to interview about the NBA than Hubie.

Hubie is good, but I stopped listening to M&M months ago (well, actually the station stopped carrying them). When I did listen, they were still bringing Vitale on. And the rest of the show doesn't make up for their general NBA incompetence, so good riddance I say.

peewee's lovechild
04-21-2008, 03:05 PM

You know, if Kori and LJ were anything like the pussy moderators at your piece of shit fan site, you'd already be gone.

Go back to your pussy, cry baby fansite.

degenerate_gambler
04-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Hubie is good, but I stopped listening to M&M months ago (well, actually the station stopped carrying them). When I did listen, they were still bringing Vitale on. And the rest of the show doesn't make up for their general NBA incompetence, so good riddance I say.

those two knuckleheads had dicky v on this morning and and he babbled on about the common denominator between tim duncan and chris paul.........wake forest baby!!!

compelling stuff, man.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 03:09 PM
You know, if Kori and LJ were anything like the pussy moderators at your piece of shit fan site, you'd already be gone.

Go back to your pussy, cry baby fansite.

:lmao

Budkin
04-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Mike Greenburgh has the sports intelligence of a flea on a dog's ass.
Golic is the epitome of the "Dumb jock" stereotype. Czaban will talk about them and appreciate it and is pretty fair. Morning shows aren't really where to go for the NBA opinion. Wait later for shows like Mike Tirico who usually has Scott Van Pelt or Michelle Tafoya on to get a fair and well balanced intelligent NBA comment.

Of course ESPN 1250 the Zone should be your place to listen today seeing as its day 1 for The Thompson Brothers from 3-5 then Chris and Jason 5-8 :)

Can 1250 be streamed from somewhere? I can't seem to find their official website.

MrChug
04-21-2008, 03:19 PM
Why in the F would you want to know what Michelle and Michelle think about us? They have been Spur haters for A LONG TIME and won't stop now.

George Gervin's Afro
04-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Still waiting for a Suns fan to acknowledge that Nash hit a miraculous 3 point shot to tie it all the while maintiang the Spurs got lucky.... ( pin hitting ground........wind bristling through leaves..)

:sleep

I want to make clear that I think Nash is a an all time great player...

NoMoneyDown
04-21-2008, 03:41 PM

How come when the Spurs climb back from 16 down or hit a "3" it's something miraculous, but the Suns going up by 16 and some "hail mary's" themselves (e.g., Nash's off-balance "3" to tie in 2OT) and it's all par for the day?

superfedja
04-21-2008, 03:51 PM

No, but the fact that last year the Suns got blown out in an ELIMINATION GAME by the Spurs is. And the Spurs didn't even have Horry while the Suns were full strength so stop yapin and accept the fact that the Spurs beat the Suns last year. How the fuk do you get blown out in a elimination game when you're supposed to be fighting for your life ?

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Still waiting for a Suns fan to acknowledge that Nash hit a miraculous 3 point shot to tie it all the while maintiang the Spurs got lucky.... ( pin hitting ground........wind bristling through leaves..)

:sleep

I want to make clear that I think Nash is a an all time great player...

If the Suns win the game in second overtime, then that might be a valid argument.

However, the Suns had a lead by three twice with a few seconds to go in regulation and in overtime without any miraculous three point shots. In fact, the Suns didn't get any lucky breaks the whole game.

Now the Suns are pissed at being robbed and will come looking for blood in game 2.

Games 3 and 4 are a lock.

Backdoor sweep?

George Gervin's Afro
04-21-2008, 03:58 PM
If the Suns win the game in second overtime, then that might be a valid argument.

However, the Suns had a lead by three twice with a few seconds to go in regulation and in overtime without any miraculous three point shots. In fact, the Suns didn't get any lucky breaks the whole game.

Now the Suns are pissed at being robbed and will come looking for blood in game 2.

Backdoor sweep?

nash hit a lucky shot..how hard is that to admit?... don't play stupid..

are you playing?

ShoogarBear
04-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Certainly Sun Fan seems obsessed with backdooring.

tmtcsc
04-21-2008, 04:01 PM

You're delusional. Shaq missed his assignment and left Tim Duncan WIDE open for the 3. You leave anyone wide open and the chance of a make increases. Leave a 2 time league MVP, 3 time Finals MVP wide open and he's going to make that shot.

We needed a 3 and Finley got open on an ordinary screen. Did the Suns not think one of our best 3 pt shooters was going to shoot the ball ? Your sorry team didn't do enough to stop him. Hell, he had just taken the last 3 pt shot and missed.

Face it, your trolling around in here trying to convince yourself that the Suns are more than big fucking choke artist wannabes. Your point guard said as much and your GM said as much. No excuses, the Spurs executed better and over-came a 16 pt defecit to do it.

You wanna know what luck is ? Luck is getting up by 16 on us at home w/ Shaq on the bench. That's luck. Do you think that's going to happen again ? Well, if it does, just know the Spurs won't lie down and die. You better hope your team puts us away next time.

We weren't lucky to win but we were fortunate. You guys choked away a game you should have been able to win. You let one get away. We'll take it, knowing we can and will play better on Tuesday.

Oh, and you better hope Ginobili is still hobbled by his injury too. He seemed a step slow on Saturday.

As for luck, Steve Nash and Barbosa getting 3 FT's a piece on lame calls is what I call luck.

nashzilla
04-21-2008, 04:01 PM
this thread is worthless

T Park
04-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Suns fan would know worthless.

Spurminator
04-21-2008, 04:12 PM
I didn't hear it but it probably went something like...

Greenberg: "I don't know if you saw the Phoenix and San Antonio game on Saturday, but let me tell you, that was fun to watch."

Golic: "You got that right."

Greenberg: "What a game. This is Mike and Mike in the Morning, brought to you by OnStar. OnStar is the leading provider of in-vehicle safety, security and communication services. OnStar provides services to more than 5 million subscribers in the U.S. and Canada. More information about OnStar can be found at www.onstar.com.

Alright, coming up, what is the deal with Golic's hair cut?"

Golic: "Oh geez, not this again..."

Greenberg: "This is Mike and Mike"

Golic: "ESPN Radio"

Real Tomato Ketchup
04-21-2008, 04:17 PM

Greenberg: "I don't know if you saw the Phoenix and San Antonio game on Saturday, but let me tell you, that was fun to watch."

Greenberg: "What a game. This is Mike and Mike in the Morning, brought to you by OnStar. OnStar is the leading provider of in-vehicle safety, security and communication services. OnStar provides services to more than 5 million subscribers in the U.S. and Canada. More information about OnStar can be found at www.onstar.com.

:rollin That is so right on, their show defines suck.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:20 PM
You're delusional.
You wanna know what luck is ? Luck is getting up by 16 on us at home w/ Shaq on the bench. That's luck. Do you think that's going to happen again ?

Youre right, since the Suns didn't have a sixteen point lead the last time the played.

Oh wait, the Suns won that game by more than sixteen. :downspin:

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:22 PM
nash hit a lucky shot..how hard is that to admit?... don't play stupid..

are you playing?

Suns didn't need a lucky shot to win. They had the game twice and the Spurs were given a gift from God.

T Park
04-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Youre right, since the Suns didn't have a sixteen point lead the last time the played.

The Suns won game 1 by 16?

Ok.....

T Park
04-21-2008, 04:23 PM

My god thats so true its hilarious but sad at the same time.

Czaban's show owns it so bad its not even funny.

Ronaldo McDonald
04-21-2008, 04:24 PM

Backdoor sweep?

:lol

So was game 1 at various points.

As a matter of fact, the Suns have NOTHING locked.

T Park
04-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Just curious,

what miraculous shot put the spurs into overtime?

NoMoneyDown
04-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Suns didn't need a lucky shot to win. They had the game twice and the Spurs were given a gift from God.

As I'm sure they are given every time the two teams meet in the PO's.

:angel

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:29 PM
The Suns won game 1 by 16?

Ok.....

I meant the last time they played before game 1.

That is, the last two times these teams have played, the Suns have lead by 16 or more. Thus you can't really consider it luck that the Suns were up by 16.

Ronaldo McDonald
04-21-2008, 04:29 PM

Do you know for a fact that Tim is not good at the shot he took?

No.

STFU

ShoogarBear
04-21-2008, 04:30 PM

Greenberg: "What a game. This is Mike and Mike in the Morning, brought to you by OnStar. OnStar is the leading provider of in-vehicle safety, security and communication services. OnStar provides services to more than 5 million subscribers in the U.S. and Canada. More information about OnStar can be found at www.onstar.com (http://www.onstar.com).

Classic. :lol

Mike & Mike troll in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Do you know for a fact that Tim is not good at the shot he took?

No.

STFU

Yes.

In Duncan's CAREER, he's 24-126. Thats a 19% average.

So STFU.

Ronaldo McDonald
04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
YEA, half of those were jacked up from mid court and beyond dumbfuck.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:34 PM
YEA, half of those were jacked up from mid court and beyond dumbfuck.

Ah...well you figure out how many of those that he shot that weren't jacked up from half-court and I'll do the math for you, dumbfuck.

While youre at it, try to find a reason that Duncan never takes a shot youre claiming that he's good at. :lmao

Ronaldo McDonald
04-21-2008, 04:34 PM
The fact that Duncan is clutch AND he has hit that type of shot before (I think he's hit 3 game winners from 3 in his career, including yesterday's) make it not that miraculous, but jsut good old fashioned clutch Tim Fucking Duncan

T Park
04-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Ah...well you figure out how many of those that he shot that weren't jacked up from half-court and I'll do the math for you, dumbfuck.

While youre at it, try to find a reason that Duncan never takes a shot youre claiming that he's good at. :lmao

Because hes a center and can dominate the middle.....

maybe?

Seriously?

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:36 PM
The fact that Duncan is clutch AND he has hit that type of shot before (I think he's hit 3 game winners from 3 in his career, including yesterday's) make it not that miraculous, but jsut good old fashioned clutch Tim Fucking Duncan

If you say so. Here's hoping the Spurs will have to resort to Duncan's "clutchness" from 3 point range a few more times this series. :lol

MrChug
Classic. :lol

Mike & Mike troll in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

I'm waiting for a "Mike&MikeDynasty" any second...

Real Tomato Ketchup

Cause he's to busy bustin yalls ass right next to the rim.

T Park

Cleveland would know something about that.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Because hes a center and can dominate the middle.....

maybe?

Seriously?

This is TOO MUCH! Spurs fans are now claiming that Duncan who can't hit jack outside 15 feet is really a good three point shooter but he CHOOSES not to shoot it since he's a center!!!!

1. Where were you when I was arguing that Duncan was really a center?

2. Since Duncan wants to be called a "power forward", why doesn't he shoot this shot more?

3. Why is his percentage so awful if he's really a good three point shooter? Does he CHOOSE to miss them on purpose?

Maybe Duncan should sign up for the three point contest!!! Dirk is now the second best three point shooting big man in the league!!!

Ronaldo McDonald
04-21-2008, 04:39 PM
He's hit that shot before to win a couple - I KNOW for a FACT one (not including game 1).

And, I seriously doubt POP gave TD the option to shoot if he didn't know he could hit it.

And, TD is just clutch. His clutchness is something to expect. So, him hitting that shot shouldn't come as any surprise, especially sine he was wide open.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:41 PM
He's hit that shot before to win a couple - I KNOW for a FACT one (not including game 1).

And, I seriously doubt POP gave TD the option to shoot if he didn't know he could hit it.
And, TD is just clutch. His clutchness is something to expect. So, him hitting that shot shouldn't come as any surprise, especially sine he was wide open.

Pop GAVE HIM THE OPTION to shoot it?!!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Silly me. I thought with three seconds left and his team down by three, Duncan just shot it without checking with the coach first.

Ronaldo McDonald
04-21-2008, 04:41 PM
If there was a bullshit shot in this game it was amare's dunk (the one that came of the rim, bounced a couple times and went in) and Nash's three (going left and one-handed).

Ronaldo McDonald
04-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Pop GAVE HIM THE OPTION to shoot it?!!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Silly me. I thought with three seconds left and his team down by three, Duncan just shot it without checking with the coach first.

The play was drawn up, dummy. Pop picked TD as a third option in that play because he knew he could hit it. He's done it before, plenty of times.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:43 PM
If there was a bullshit shot in this game it was amare's dunk (the one that came of the rim, bounced a couple times and went in) and Nash's three (going left and one-handed).

How dense can you be?

1. The Suns didn't need Nash's shot to win.

2. Nash is the best shooter in the league. Just ask Hollinger.

T Park
04-21-2008, 04:44 PM
I'm not arguing with Suns fans anymore.

They've officially fallen below Maverick fan in intelligence.

Congrats :tu

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm not arguing with Suns fans anymore.

They've officially fallen below Maverick fan in intelligence.

Congrats :tu

Wait! Wait! I need you next time Im arguring that Duncan is a center! It would really help me to have a Spurs fan back me up on this one!

Can I PM you when I need help?

Ronaldo McDonald
04-21-2008, 04:47 PM
How dense can you be?

1. The Suns didn't need Nash's shot to win.

2. Nash is the best shooter in the league. Just ask Hollinger.

1. They needed it to TIE THE FUCKING GAME. It was a big-time shot.

2. NASH ISN'T THE BEST SHOOTER IN THE LEAGUE AT FADEAWAY ONE HANDED THREES. It was a miracle shot.

Ronaldo McDonald
04-21-2008, 04:48 PM
I'm done.

We won.

Move on.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:49 PM
1. They needed it to TIE THE FUCKING GAME. It was a big-time shot.

2. NASH ISN'T THE BEST SHOOTER IN THE LEAGUE AT FADEAWAY ONE HANDED THREES. It was a miracle shot.

I like that it was "one handed" now. Were his eyes closed as well?

btw - given any type of shot (outside of dunks), who's better than Nash?

Larry Bird?

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Im reminded when Amare Stoudemire hit a miracle three to send the game to overtime in 2003.

As Suns fans, we admitted that we were lucky to win that game.

Of course, Suns fans have class.

ClingingMars
04-21-2008, 04:52 PM
:dont

aka any suns fan who posts in this thread. the smart ones like Xylus know better.

- Mars

ClingingMars
04-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Im reminded when Amare Stoudemire hit a miracle three to send the game to overtime in 2003.

a bank shot is quite different than a clean swish.

- Mars

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 04:54 PM
a bank shot is quite different than a clean swish.

- Mars

What about Marbury's shot? That was a swish too!

-DSF

ClingingMars
04-21-2008, 04:56 PM
What about Marbury's shot? That was a swish too!

-DSF

haha, you made fun of my sig, really quite humorous and original. gg.

also, marbury can regularly hit the 3. AS and TD don't try that shot, its not a normal part of their game.

- Mars

WildcardManu
04-21-2008, 04:59 PM
This is TOO MUCH! Spurs fans are now claiming that Duncan who can't hit jack outside 15 feet is really a good three point shooter but he CHOOSES not to shoot it since he's a center!!!!

1. Where were you when I was arguing that Duncan was really a center?

2. Since Duncan wants to be called a "power forward", why doesn't he shoot this shot more?

3. Why is his percentage so awful if he's really a good three point shooter? Does he CHOOSE to miss them on purpose?

Maybe Duncan should sign up for the three point contest!!! Dirk is now the second best three point shooting big man in the league!!!

The fact is, you guys were up 16, Finley (a good 3pt shooter) made his shot, Duncan (as horrible 3pt shooter you suns fan may say he is) made his shot, when it comes down to it, you couldn't hold on to the lead if it meant keeping your nuts. Accept the facts, Spurs clawed back from the deficit like that game where ginobili dropped 40+ points on you back in 05. So the fact is, this wasn't the first time nor the last time we have erased your leads, take the loss like a man and stfu. That's why no one respects Sons fans, becaus they can't acknowledge defeat, they are only robbed and mugged like the poor little lambs they are.

You complain about Bowen being dirty, then turn around and say you gonna put your own bruiser from the bench in the game just to knock his ass out. So the reality is, if you had won it was meant to be, you lost and it's because you were robbed blindly of the game by either the refs, bowen, or the commissioner. If they were all working together, I think by now the Spurs would be 10x champions. Eat crow if you can't take a loss now get the fuck out of this forum.

WildcardManu
04-21-2008, 05:04 PM

Didn't you see this year's all-star events, Duncan made a 3 from half court. Eat that.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 05:12 PM
haha, you made fun of my sig, really quite humorous and original. gg.

also, marbury can regularly hit the 3. AS and TD don't try that shot, its not a normal part of their game.
- Mars

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

See Spurs fans? This guy gets it!

ClingingMars
04-21-2008, 05:15 PM
:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

See Spurs fans? This guy gets it!

just because its not a normal part of their game doesn't mean they can't hit the shot. or, in more plain terms, just because a guy doesn't shoot like Dirk doesn't mean he doesn't have range from 3, its just not part of his arsenal.

- Mars

Obstructed_View
04-21-2008, 05:16 PM
Mike and Mike don't watch basketball. They follow the talking points ESPN gives them.

Extra Stout
04-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Dear idiot Suns fan,

Yes, Tim Duncan has enough skill to hit a three-pointer when the guy who is supposed to be guarding him has wandered off to Del Rio. You're acting like he's Yinka Dare or something. No, I don't expect you to know who Yinka Dare is without googling his name, since you only started watching the NBA in 2005.

By the way, Suns fan, God hates you, so your luck is never going to even out. The Suns are eternally predestined to lose. I don't know why you haven't figured this out yet. From losing out on Kareem, to the '76 Finals, to the cocaine era, to Jordan and the Bulls, to Clutch City, to Backcourt 2000, to the series in '05, Amare's injury in '06, to Nash's bloody nose, to the suspensions, to the end of Game 5, to the flurry of incredible shots by the Spurs on Sunday, it is abundantly clear that God is intervening in order to inflict misery on you. So just give up already and accept your eternal fate in hell.

Look, if need be, God will have Jacques Vaughn break the playoff scoring record if that's what it takes to twist the knife in your gut. He'll have a meteor fall directly on Grant Hill's ankle. He'll manufacture a paperwork mistake at the airport that gets Steve Nash rendered off to Syria for torture. You can't win.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 05:23 PM
just because its not a normal part of their game doesn't mean they can't hit the shot. or, in more plain terms, just because a guy doesn't shoot like Dirk doesn't mean he doesn't have range from 3, its just not part of his arsenal.

- Mars

And when a guy hits a shot thats not part of his arsenal to tie a game, especially a three pointer, we consider that "lucky".

ShoogarBear
04-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Dear idiot Suns fan,

Oh, good. That Mike & Mike troll will be coming post haste now.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Dear idiot Suns fan,

Yes, Tim Duncan has enough skill to hit a three-pointer when the guy who is supposed to be guarding him has wandered off to Del Rio. You're acting like he's Yinka Dare or something. No, I don't expect you to know who Yinka Dare is without googling his name, since you only started watching the NBA in 2005.

By the way, Suns fan, God hates you, so your luck is never going to even out. The Suns are eternally predestined to lose. I don't know why you haven't figured this out yet. From losing out on Kareem, to the '76 Finals, to the cocaine era, to Jordan and the Bulls, to Clutch City, to Backcourt 2000, to the series in '05, Amare's injury in '06, to Nash's bloody nose, to the suspensions, to the end of Game 5, to the flurry of incredible shots by the Spurs on Sunday, it is abundantly clear that God is intervening in order to inflict misery on you. So just give up already and accept your eternal fate in hell.

Look, if need be, God will have Jacques Vaughn break the playoff scoring record if that's what it takes to twist the knife in your gut. He'll have a meteor fall directly on Grant Hill's ankle. He'll manufacture a paperwork mistake at the airport that gets Steve Nash rendered off to Syria for torture. You can't win.

:lol

You better hope so, because the Spurs can't beat the Suns without it.

tmtcsc
04-21-2008, 05:27 PM

The one Manu didn't play in ? Brilliant.

ClingingMars
04-21-2008, 05:28 PM
You're acting like he's Yinka Dare or something. No, I don't expect you to know who Yinka Dare is without googling his name, since you only started watching the NBA in 2005.

Great post, except for this. Be respectful to the dead.

- Mars

Jdspur20
04-21-2008, 05:39 PM

wow your really lost arent you?

spursfaninla
04-21-2008, 05:48 PM
What does shooting 3's have to do with being a PF or a C?

NOTHING.

MOST PF and MOST C can't shoot a 3, but some of both can/could.

Sabonis for a center could.

Rasheed is playing C for detroit now, and he can.

C Okur can.

most of the rest don't/didn't.

MOST GREAT PF's almost never shot 3pt shots.

Mailman (pains me to call him great)
charles
Mchale

the few that do/did:
garnet
dirk
rasheed as pf...
granny?

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 05:52 PM
The one Manu didn't play in ? Brilliant.

Wow...playing 28 minutes means he didn't play?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280409024

I think what you meant was "Im taking the proverbial 'one of our guys wasn't playing at his best so anything less than a thirty point blowout is a win for us' argument".

Owned.

da_suns_fan
04-21-2008, 05:53 PM
What does shooting 3's have to do with being a PF or a C?

NOTHING.

MOST PF and MOST C can't shoot a 3, but some of both can/could.

Sabonis for a center could.

Rasheed is playing C for detroit now, and he can.

C Okur can.

most of the rest don't/didn't.

MOST GREAT PF's almost never shot 3pt shots.

Mailman (pains me to call him great)
charles
Mchale

the few that do/did:
garnet
dirk
rasheed as pf...
granny?

Charles Barkley didn't shoot three pointers?

Youve GOT to be kidding me!!!!

Seriously......when did you start watching basketball. Tell the truth now. Did you ever even see Charles Barkley play basketball?

Owned this guy too.

btw - Sabonis is the exception to the rule. 99% of centers never shoot three pointers (including Duncan).

Wallace is a center in name only much like Duncan is a forward in name only. But don't argue with me, tell T-Park who agrees with me.

Elraptor
04-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Mike & Mike have good stuff and alot of good information, but they get annoying.

WildcardManu
04-21-2008, 06:53 PM
Charles Barkley didn't shoot three pointers?

Youve GOT to be kidding me!!!!

Seriously......when did you start watching basketball. Tell the truth now. Did you ever even see Charles Barkley play basketball?

Owned this guy too.

btw - Sabonis is the exception to the rule. 99% of centers never shoot three pointers (including Duncan).

Wallace is a center in name only much like Duncan is a forward in name only. But don't argue with me, tell T-Park who agrees with me.

You are just too blind and stubborn.

BonnerDynasty
04-21-2008, 07:43 PM
I don't remember DSF being so bitter.

ShoogarBear
04-21-2008, 07:54 PM
I don't remember DSF being so bitter.
5PDdb48g4_c

mookie2001
04-21-2008, 08:27 PM
by losing, the suns have the advantage now