PDA

View Full Version : Herschel Walker will be on STSA on Wednesday

Jimmy Bobby
04-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Taylor will speak with several of the Herschels on Wednesday. Be there. Must hear radio!

dawn
04-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Been there...done that today....Herschel was great:downspin:

AlamoSpursFan
04-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Dawn Murphy owns all!

And if you don't call her show, she'll give out your number on the air...

:lmao

curtismedellin
04-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Great interveiw on 1250. Thanks guys and gal!!!

GoGatos
04-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Taylor will speak with several of the Herschels on Wednesday. Be there. Must hear radio!

Thanks for trying to promote our show "alter ego," I appreciate it - really I do...but Herschel will be on Thursday, along with Tony Dorsett.

dawn
04-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Tony D...ha ha that reminds me of the last time Chris had him on and I call him to get him on the line for the interview and he is breathing real heavy in the phone..I was not sure if he had just finished a work out, or was getting ready to fall over, or what, then he tells me, " sorry honey, I just got out of the shower and I am trying to dry off." He was talking to us while getting ready to head out to Texas Stadium for a Monday Night Game.

In the end I look back and think to myself, even though I have met him twice I believe in person, I can also say I talked to Tony Dorsett while he was naked and dripping wet...not sure if Duel is as stoked as me about the fact that he did also, but oh well... :lol

dawn
04-21-2008, 11:22 PM
I also need to try and find my pic of him last year at Texas Motor Speedway at the race. He was decked out in a fly ass pimp purple and canary yellow suit with a yellow or purple hat if I remember right... This suit would make both Deion Sanders and Chris Marrou shout, " DAMN!!!!!!!!!"

Chris Duel
04-21-2008, 11:29 PM
In the end I look back and think to myself, even though I have met him twice I believe in person, I can also say I talked to Tony Dorsett while he was naked and dripping wet...not sure if Duel is as stoked as me about the fact that he did also, but oh well... :lol

Dawn,

As our Executive Producer, here is the list of guests who would make me stoked if they spoke to me while naked and dripping wet...

1. Any Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
2. Olivia Newton-John
3. Any Carpentier Sister
4. Natalie from Big Brother 9
5. RashoFan
6. SpursWoman
7. Danica Patrick
8. Nicole Kidman
9. Vinny Del Negro's wife, Lynn
10. Your Hot Friend from Boston who came to the Rivercenter Comedy Club in the Nineties

:cooldevil

dawn
04-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Noted...and working on it, by the way Cowboys Cheerleaders may be as early as this week and in STUDIO...

Chris Duel
04-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Noted...and working on it, by the way Cowboys Cheerleaders may be as early as this week and in STUDIO...

That's what I call a GREAT EXECUTIVE PRODUCER!!!

:toast :downspin: :hat :cooldevil

T Park
04-22-2008, 01:24 AM
:lmao