PDA

View Full Version : Hey Snack A' Meal there is no crying in basketball

NRHector
04-21-2008, 08:42 PM
The chump bitches,cries, complaing, whine and flaps also and make stupid comments about the spurs to play like real man, why isn't he a real man to stop whinning like a real bitch and accept that they lost. He doesn't mention that he missed 3 f/t and a 3 point goal tending, left timmy by himself to shoot the 3, a man of your size should have big cojones to take a lost with dignity but no your mouth is bigger than your balls you big fucken loser:flag:

Elraptor
04-21-2008, 08:43 PM
NRHector FTW!

:flag:

Budkin
04-21-2008, 09:56 PM
"I make em when I need em."

td4mvp21
04-21-2008, 09:57 PM
I could have sworn Shaq drew a charge on Tony Parker this season.

statman32
04-21-2008, 10:17 PM
I could have sworn Shaq drew a charge on Tony Parker this season.

Ur right. Lets not compare him to Manu/Raja yet but Ive seen plenty of times that Shaq has tried to draw a charge this season.

Strike
04-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Snaquille O'Meal, "The Big Ate-Yo-Taco" can sit and spin. He has nothing but shit talking when he wins or loses. When he wins, he talks shit about the team he played. When he loses, he bitches about the team that beat him.

I have never had one single ounce of respect for that fat piece of shit. And I never will.

statman32
04-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Snaquille O'Meal, "The Big Ate-Yo-Taco" can sit and spin. He has nothing but shit talking when he wins or loses. When he wins, he talks shit about the team he played. When he loses, he bitches about the team that beat him.

I have never had one single ounce of respect for that fat piece of shit. And I never will.
While I agree that Shaq runs his mouth way too much its ironic to hear it from a poster who has a F*** Amare avatar and a vid of the Nash/Horry incident in his signature.

Strike
04-21-2008, 10:31 PM
While I agree that Shaq runs his mouth way too much its ironic to hear it from a poster who has a F*** Amare avatar and a vid of the Nash/Horry incident in his signature.

Until recently, Amare was a whiny little bitch. That's my opinion. So I say fuck him. Not F*** him, FUCK him.

As far as the Nash/Horry "incident". I put it up in my signature because, well, I think it's fuckin' funny.