Amuseddaysleeper
04-21-2008, 11:53 PM
:lol

probably, knowing him.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-21-2008, 11:53 PM
Barkley just screamed GINOBILIIII

i never get tired of that :lol

But man, for Spurs fans underconfident in our team, the statistics showed us to be so evenly matched in production in game 1

So nerve-wracking for both fans this series.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-21-2008, 11:56 PM
I don't agree with Kenny when it comes to the Spurs ball movement.

When the Spurs move the ball, yeah, they are fantastic. But over the last 10 games, their offense has look putrid because of a lack of any ball movement.

Luckily, things came together in the last 40 minutes of the game, but I was far more impressed with Phoenix's ball movement (thanks to Nash) than a lot of what San Antonio did with their passing.

BonnerDynasty
04-21-2008, 11:57 PM
Spurs will have to play a FULL 48 minutes tomorrow to have a chance against the Suns.

ShoogarBear
04-21-2008, 11:58 PM
Spurs will have to play a FULL 48 minutes tomorrow to have a chance against the Suns.
That''s a relief. At least it won't be 58.

ShoogarBear
04-22-2008, 12:00 AM
Hokey smokes. Prom night pictures! :lmao TNT rules.

DAF86
04-22-2008, 12:02 AM
Is there a chance somebody could post this in some way, for those that don't live in the states?

BonnerDynasty
04-22-2008, 12:03 AM
lol never heard Magic laugh that hard.

TDfan2007
04-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Those prom pictures were HILARIOUS. Probably going to be on nba.com soon for intnl posters.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Is there a chance somebody could post this in some way, for those that don't live in the states?

post a video, or a summary of what they said?

DAF86
04-22-2008, 12:12 AM
post a video, or a summary of what they said?

Video'd be great but if you can't the summary'd be cool too.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-22-2008, 12:17 AM
I can't post a video unfortunately, but I'll give you the low down in text:

I believe it was Kenny who said that the Suns allowed the Spurs way way way too many baskets at the rim. Barkley said both of these teams are one of the older ones, so the rest would do them good. Magic Johnson said that two players for the Spurs that they rely heavily on, are young, which is why they played so well in the second half of the game (Ginobili & Parker). Kenny Smith said the Spurs are too good because of their ball movement. They are able to get easy baskets because of how well they pass and that the Suns wouldn't be able to keep up.

Magic said game 1 was one of the best round 1 games he had ever seen, and he'd been affiliated with the league for 30 years.

I think that's the jist of it.

They then went on to show hilarious prom night photos from the cast.

DAF86
04-22-2008, 12:22 AM
I can't post a video unfortunately, but I'll give you the low down in text:

I believe it was Kenny who said that the Suns allowed the Spurs way way way too many baskets at the rim. Barkley said both of these teams are one of the older ones, so the rest would do them good. Magic Johnson said that two players for the Spurs that they rely heavily on, are young, which is why they played so well in the second half of the game (Ginobili & Parker). Kenny Smith said the Spurs are too good because of their ball movement. They are able to get easy baskets because of how well they pass and that the Suns wouldn't be able to keep up.

Magic said game 1 was one of the best round 1 games he had ever seen, and he'd been affiliated with the league for 30 years.

I think that's the jist of it.

They then went on to show hilarious prom night photos from the cast.

Thanks man, :tu, Does Magic know that Manu is only one year younger than Tim?

Amuseddaysleeper
04-22-2008, 12:34 AM
I am not sure, I don't agree with a whole lot of what Magic or Kenny said.

I don't consider a player who is 30+ years old to be young :lol

JackArse
04-22-2008, 12:36 AM

actually, no one from outside the states give their real age, so he's manu is probably like 50 or something. haha.

Obstructed_View
04-22-2008, 01:06 AM
That''s a relief. At least it won't be 58.

If only the Spurs had played all of the first 48, they wouldn't have had to play the extra ten.

T Park
04-22-2008, 01:13 AM
I am not sure, I don't agree with a whole lot of what Magic or Kenny said.

I don't consider a player who is 30+ years old to be young :lol

Shocking you don't agree with positive thoughts about the Spurs.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-22-2008, 01:27 AM
It's relative, if we're talking about primes. Manu's still in it as a guard, unlike Steve Nash, where he's (although he doesn't look it) on the tail end of his prime.

Plus, Tim could be considered young still for a big man, he just has a lot of miles.

BiZNicK
04-22-2008, 01:28 AM
You know there's bad ball movement when Jacque Vaughn and Bowen have to create shots for themself....

DAF86
04-22-2008, 01:33 AM
It's relative, if we're talking about primes. Manu's still in it as a guard, unlike Steve Nash, where he's (although he doesn't look it) on the tail end of his prime.

Plus, Tim could be considered young still for a big man, he just has a lot of miles.

Manu also has a lot of miles on him, people tend to forget that before coming to the NBA he played Basketball too. He's a prfessional since he's 18 years old. But i agree, i think that Tim and Manu are still in their primes, and have at least three or four years playing at this level.