PDA

View Full Version : Scola is Choking Again

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-21-2008, 11:54 PM
Just like he always do in key games of Euroleague he come up with once more terrible cannot make any shoot type game when his team is need him most.

Guess nothing change with him. Like I say if Spanoulis ever come Spurs they win this trade very easy.

The Franchise
04-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Go jerk off your hero.

Findog
04-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Just like he always do in key games of Euroleague he come up with once more terrible cannot make any shoot type game when his team is need him most.

Guess nothing change with him. Like I say if Spanoulis ever come Spurs they win this trade very easy.

América, coma mi almuerzo de un solo tazón de fuente en mi sótano de los padres, donde estoy vivo. Feliz cumpleaños, soy cuarenta tres.

No desee perder el chewin precioso de esas calorías... '. Jesús viene movimiento mi quijada para mí, me ayuda a conseguir mi alimento descuidado abajo de mi garganta.

duncan228
04-22-2008, 12:02 AM
América, eatin ' mi almuerzo de un solo tazón de fuente en mi sótano de los padres, donde estoy livin '. Feliz cumpleaños, soy forty-three.

No desee perder el chewin precioso de esas calorías... '. Jesús viene movimiento mi quijada para mí, me ayuda a conseguir mi alimento descuidado abajo de mi garganta.

:lmao :lmao

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-22-2008, 12:03 AM
América, eatin ' mi almuerzo de un solo tazón de fuente en mi sótano de los padres, donde estoy livin '. Feliz cumpleaños, soy forty-three.

:lol

nice spanish version,

but the Kill Bill dude is from Greece I think.

Findog
04-22-2008, 12:05 AM

nice spanish version,

but the Kill Bill dude is from Greece I think.

Αμερική, που τρώει το μεσημεριανό γεύμα μου από ένα ενιαίο κύπελλο στο υπόγειο γονέων μου, όπου ζω. Ευτυχή γενέθλια, είμαι σαράντα τρία. Μην θελήστε να σπαταλήσετε εκείνες τις πολύτιμες θερμίδες...

ο μασώντας Ιησούς έρχεται κίνηση το σαγόνι που μου για με, με βοηθά να πάρω τα ατημέλητα τρόφιμά μου κάτω από το λαιμό μου.

The Franchise
04-22-2008, 12:08 AM
Αμερική, που τρώει το μεσημεριανό γεύμα μου από ένα ενιαίο κύπελλο στο υπόγειο γονέων μου, όπου ζω. Ευτυχή γενέθλια, είμαι σαράντα τρία. Μην θελήστε να σπαταλήσετε εκείνες τις πολύτιμες θερμίδες...

ο μασώντας Ιησούς έρχεται κίνηση το σαγόνι που μου για με, με βοηθά να πάρω τα ατημέλητα τρόφιμά μου κάτω από το λαιμό μου.

:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao

duncan228
04-22-2008, 12:08 AM
:lmao Findog's got the answer in any language.

Findog
04-22-2008, 12:13 AM
:lmao Findog's got the answer in any language.

You have to find ways to reinvent the joke.

Matchman
04-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Rookies make rookie mistakes and he was really the only one shouldering the inside scoring and rebounding. We dont expect our rookies to become the next Duncan or the next Iverson in their first playoff series, but we expect our rookies to play hard and compete, someone which we cannot get from V-Span
hows V-Span doin' in europe?

T Park
04-22-2008, 01:12 AM

You can't treat Scola "like a rookie"

I mean hes had a past history of doing it and hes done it again.

Whatever :lol

DAF86
04-22-2008, 01:19 AM

You can't treat Scola "like a rookie"

I mean hes had a past history of doing it and hes done it again.

Whatever :lol

Did you read what he's saying?

he was really the only one shouldering the inside scoring and rebounding

I don't think he's saying that Scola choked

Mister Sinister
04-22-2008, 01:34 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao God damn it, Findog.

Udrihlooms
04-22-2008, 01:40 AM
I hope that this is the end of 1,000,000,000,000,000 Scola threads.
:rollin

SAtown
04-22-2008, 02:24 AM

:λμΑΟ

MaNuMaNiAc
04-22-2008, 03:27 AM

man, you are one annoying idiot...

sabar
04-22-2008, 03:54 AM

That's gold Jerry, gold!

resistanze
04-22-2008, 07:57 AM
The Scola hate is idiotic. If you don't care that the Spurs FO gave him away for a bag of peanuts, why create 1000 threads trying to discredit him?

Indazone
04-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Hey hey hey! That's my boy you're talkin bout. He got hacked at the end of the game. Really bad officiating. Turned any chance for a Rockets win right out the window there.

14 pts 5 boards isn't that bad in a low scoring game.

mavs>spurs2
04-22-2008, 10:58 AM
Another Scola sucks thread, no spurprises here.

Hemotivo
04-22-2008, 12:30 PM

:lmao