PDA

View Full Version : Chatty Cathy

Los Spurs
04-22-2008, 11:34 AM
How can you make a "Chatty Cathy" in the office, STFU?

There's this one girl who talks up a storm all the time. It's amazing because when she is out of the office, you can literally feel a very peaceful environment but once she's back, it's like :bang

I've caught her going out to lunch with different folks from the office just to get the daily scoop "GOSSIP"

BacktoBasics
04-22-2008, 11:43 AM
We had one here. She would come and tell you her life's problems and bother me all the time.

I just tuned her out right in front of her. She would pause to get my response or reaction and when she got nothing or realized I flat wasn't listening it really pissed her off until one day I told her.

"stop bothering me with your personal issues. I don't care and no one else does. We all have work to do and I can promise you without a shred of doubt that you being the center of attention adds no value to this workplace or its demenor. Leave me alone"

Then I would act like I was talking about her with other coworkers and if she walked near or twords us I'd act all jittery and abruptly end the conversation and walk off to make her feel uncomfortable.

dickface
04-22-2008, 11:43 AM
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Harvey-Keitel-Photograph-C11796940.jpeg

You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fuck up.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-22-2008, 11:49 AM
We had one here. She would come and tell you her life's problems and bother me all the time.

I just tuned her out right in front of her. She would pause to get my response or reaction and when she got nothing or realized I flat wasn't listening it really pissed her off until one day I told her.

"stop bothering me with your personal issues. I don't care and no one else does. We all have work to do and I can promise you without a shred of doubt that you being the center of attention adds no value to this workplace or its demenor. Leave me alone"

Then I would act like I was talking about her with other coworkers and if she walked near or twords us I'd act all jittery and abruptly end the conversation and walk off to make her feel uncomfortable.

:lol

I like it. You were born to be a life coach!! :tu

Los Spurs
04-22-2008, 11:56 AM
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Harvey-Keitel-Photograph-C11796940.jpeg

You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fuck up.

She sits a few cubicles away from me and I can still hear her fat mouth yapping about everything and anything. A couple of us have gone to our Supervisor with this problem but he seems to be in another world himself.
Anyhow, she just found out she was pregnant and I understand she's excited especially since it's her first, but it's annoying how she passes by all of us rubbing her stomach and asking us to touch it, when we all know it's just belly fat (she's a little heavy)

SpursWoman
04-22-2008, 11:57 AM
We have one that talks to her mom on the phone all day. Which wouldn't be that big of a deal if her mom wasn't 85 years old and hard of hearing.

We all know her social security number, every single one of her ailments, when all of her doctor's appointments are, and what they are having for dinner. Every day. :fro

Los Spurs
04-22-2008, 12:03 PM
We have one that talks to her mom on the phone all day. Which wouldn't be that big of a deal if her mom wasn't 85 years old and hard of hearing.

We all know her social security number, every single one of her ailments, when all of her doctor's appointments are, and what they are having for dinner. Every day. :fro

:lol @ the SS# part. That would be Carlos on the other side. He doesn't call his Mom but he sure calls his lazy ass wife all day to see what she is doing.
It's obvious that she isn't doing s**t if she's on the phone with him all day.
Last night he had Enchiladas, per the morning conversation he was having :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
04-22-2008, 12:06 PM
tell her she's fat.

ATRAIN
04-22-2008, 12:09 PM
tell her she's fat.

Or you can tell her to stop talking because you can smell the dick on her breath. Im sure Pee Wee hears that way to often!!

Viva Las Espuelas
04-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Or you can tell her to stop talking because you can smell the dick on her breath. Im sure Pee Wee hears that way to often!!nah. i'll stick with the "your fat" ploy. way easier. to the point.

Los Spurs
04-22-2008, 12:16 PM
tell her she's fat.

Someone already did and she didn't care...She just kept yapping about how the baby keeps moving.

Uhh, I doubt that at 6 weeks pregnant this baby is moving much less kicking like she claims it is. :lol

Los Spurs
04-22-2008, 12:16 PM
I think I need a new job!

mrsmaalox
04-22-2008, 12:39 PM
Everyone just needs to hijack her conversations; probably she just wants to talk about things that interest her right? So any time she starts a conversation, interrupt her and go on and on about something really boring (i.e. "Last night on c-span.....). If no one gives her a chance to get a word in edgewise she'll eventually give up.

Or you can get good ideas on telling someone off anonymously here:
http://www.getrevengeonyourex.com/

If all else fails you can just tell her to shut up already!

Fillmoe
04-22-2008, 12:40 PM
shove a dick in her mouth

Los Spurs
04-22-2008, 12:44 PM
QUOTE=Fillmoe;2417993]shove a dick in her mouth[/QUOTE]

:wow & :lol

remingtonbo2001
04-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Why can't you just be honest and tell her you really aren't interested in her conversation?

No, no, that's far too easy. Really, we should come up with a comprehensive plan which involves going around the issue entirely.

Shelly
04-22-2008, 12:54 PM

Well, get a credit card opened in her name and get thee to shopping! :greedy

fatsack
04-22-2008, 02:21 PM
punch her in the fucking throat.

Los Spurs
04-22-2008, 02:29 PM
punch her in the fucking throat.

She's pregnant and taking advantage of that... :bang

fatsack
04-22-2008, 02:30 PM
then go with fillmoe's idea.

bus driver
04-22-2008, 04:56 PM
date the fat girl and then cheat on her causing her to break up with you and hating you forever and she will never talk to you again or hopfully around you. and the best part is you cant get her pregnant!

btw, this is not a fool proof plan.

balli
04-22-2008, 05:02 PM
Here's a real idea- If everyone hates this shit, you should all sign a petition that says "You need to shut the fuck up. Nobody is interested in your stories. Please don't talk to us" Guaranteed she'd either quit, show up the next day with an assult rifle or actually take notice and shut up.

thispego
04-22-2008, 05:18 PM
She sits a few cubicles away from me and I can still hear her fat mouth yapping about everything and anything. A couple of us have gone to our Supervisor with this problem but he seems to be in another world himself.
Anyhow, she just found out she was pregnant and I understand she's excited especially since it's her first, but it's annoying how she passes by all of us rubbing her stomach and asking us to touch it, when we all know it's just belly fat (she's a little heavy)

awww sick! :vomit:

fat stupid bitch... you should tell her something

atxrocker
04-22-2008, 05:28 PM
awww sick! :vomit:

fat stupid bitch... you should tell her something

:lmao:lmao