PDA

View Full Version : Battle Stations

Rummpd
04-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Not sure what happened to the Battle X commander (?) who led the charge in the past but as a retired Army Officer lets get it on to thump the Suns at T-4:30 give and take a few commercial breaks.

This could (and will) be one of the the most important Spurs wins ever (by demoralizing the Suns even more) so in the immortal words of General Patton (who would love the Spurs!) :flag: "An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team.
This individuality stuff (i.e. Shaq and Amare stuff) is a bunch of bullshit."

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

"Pressure makes diamonds."

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."

"You must do your damdest and win."-General George S. Patton

http://www.military-quotes.com/Patton.htm

Go Spurs!

Bulwark
04-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Not sure what happened to the Battle X commander (?) who led the charge in the past but as a retired Army Officer lets get it on to thump the Suns at T-4:30 give and take a few commercial breaks.

This could (and will) be one of the the most important Spurs wins ever (by demoralizing the Suns even more) so in the immortal words of General Patton (who would love the Spurs!) :flag: "An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team.
This individuality stuff (i.e. Shaq and Amare stuff) is a bunch of bullshit."

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

"Pressure makes diamonds."

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."

"You must do your damdest and win."-General George S. Patton

http://www.military-quotes.com/Patton.htm

Go Spurs!

Hoorah!

Harry Callahan
04-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks for your post. I miss the NL Army Commander to get the morale up myself.

Dark Matter
04-22-2008, 03:27 PM
One Jumbo can of Whup Ass at the ready SIR!!!:ihit

Vince
04-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Duncan had better be polishing up his three point shooting stroke!:flag::fro

RandomGuy
04-22-2008, 03:57 PM
YDecLiA_Qbw

ClingingMars
04-22-2008, 04:11 PM
*salutes*

- Mars

bus driver
04-22-2008, 04:16 PM
:tu

:flag::lobt2::flag:

duncan228
04-22-2008, 04:28 PM
NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER was in the "One negative omen..." thread last night.

You weak scared bitches make me sick.

HighLowLobForBig-50
04-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Admiral HighLow, reporting for duty,
SIR !

phyzik
04-22-2008, 04:48 PM
I hope we fucking crush any remaining hope out of the Suns today. Im tired of their bullshit coach, their bullshit players and especially their bullshit fans on this board (excluding a few, of course. You know who you are).

hater
04-22-2008, 04:56 PM
http://www.strategic-air-command.com/gallery/movies/images/dr_strangelove_warplan.jpg

"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one .45 caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days concentrated emergency raisons; one drug issue containing: antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair a nylon stockings. Shoot, a fellah could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

RandomGuy
04-22-2008, 05:12 PM
http://www.strategic-air-command.com/gallery/movies/images/dr_strangelove_warplan.jpg

"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one .45 caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days concentrated emergency raisons; one drug issue containing: antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair a nylon stockings. Shoot, a fellah could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

You don't know how tempted I am to make that into my siggy.

F*** it, I will give into temptation...

T Park
04-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Pattons right.

Were gonna grab em by the nose, and were gonna kick em in the ass!

WE ARE NOT HOLDING ANYTHING!

WE ARE CONSTANTLY ADVANCING ON THE ENEMY!!!

ARRRR!!!

Im fuckin ready now :lol

Wish I could go :depressed

Dex
04-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Make em say ugh!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Explosions.jpg/800px-Explosions.jpg

RashoFan
04-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Petty Officer RashoFan is present and has a special request sir! I would love to throw Princess Pimp right off the deck of an aircraft carrier with an anchor strapped to her ass to keep her down into Davy Jones' locker.

HighLowLobForBig-50
04-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Rummpd is not present at the time
Petty Officer RashoFan- request granted
carry out orders immediately