04-22-2008, 08:10 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/10/16132000/ngbbs480e565d863e4.jpg

If anyone could make this bigger that would be great :D

balli
04-22-2008, 08:41 PM
this

Agitator
04-22-2008, 09:16 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=11533&type=sigpic&dateline=1208908879

If anyone could make this bigger that would be great :D

While yer at it, I got something else that I would like someone to make bigger. :eyebrows

Agitator
04-22-2008, 09:17 PM
this

It took me almost a minute to get that. Too much beer and basketball.

Great smartassery though.

Elraptor
04-22-2008, 10:29 PM
this:lol

Elraptor
04-22-2008, 10:30 PM
I'll be glad if someone will help and do this :D

Slydragon
04-22-2008, 10:39 PM
this

:lol

balli
04-23-2008, 12:01 AM
This? http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/ballijuana/smigrin.gif Or did you mean your old Flag sig? How much bigger or smaller? They get all shitty when you resize them.

Slydragon
04-23-2008, 12:16 AM
This? http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/ballijuana/smigrin.gif Or did you mean your old Flag sig? How much bigger or smaller? They get all shitty when you resize them.

Sometimes you just gotta learn to know when enough is enough.

balli
04-23-2008, 02:08 AM
At first I was being facetious, but really, I have no clue as to what this sig help request is about. Those pics in the sig weren't there when the thread was first made, so really that last post was pretty much my best guess as to what he wanted.

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Sometimes you just gotta learn to know when enough is enough.Yea, he ruins threads for no reason. :lol

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 09:46 AM
At first I was being facetious, but really, I have no clue as to what this sig help request is about. Those pics in the sig weren't there when the thread was first made, so really that last post was pretty much my best guess as to what he wanted.Your first post in this thread was one word and was stupid. Not needed at all. Quit posting in the thread if your not going to help. I want this sig:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=11533&type=sigpic&dateline=1208908879

-

-

Instead of

-

-

So wider. If you want to do it, then please do. If not, then quit posting in the thread. ;)

duncan228
04-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Your first post in this thread was one word and was stupid. Not needed at all. Quit posting in the thread if your not going to help. I want this sig:

-

-

Instead of

-

-

So wider. If you want to do it, then please do. If not, then quit posting in the thread. ;)

It might help if they could see what you want.

balli
04-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Your first post in this thread was one word and was stupid. Not needed at all. Quit posting in the thread if your not going to help. I want this sig:

-

-

Instead of

-

-

Dude. All I've been trying to do is help you! Seriously. Give me some clue as to what the fuck you want and I'll do my best to help you with it. So far all you've done is say make "this" bigger, but you still haven't said or shown what "this" is supposed to be. Even in your latest post ^ all you shown is a couple of hyphons. Jesus fucking christ. All I've been trying to do is figure out what you want so I can help, but you've been utterly clueless about it this whole time. Get your fucking hapless thread together and I'll respond to it in a reasonable way.

It might help if they could see what you want.
QFFT!

Yea, he ruins threads for no reason. :lol

I wasn't "ruining" your thread for no reason. So far I'm the only person who's even bothered to try and figure out what you need. Sorry for even trying I guess. Like I said, I was trying to understand what you wanted made bigger so I could do it for you. I still don't have a clue. Those pictures in your sig weren't there when you first made the thread, but they are now. Is that what you want made bigger? Please man, give me some real and rational clue as to what the fuck is going on, instead of just bitching about my inability to help.

Shelly
04-23-2008, 11:54 AM
It's probably in his signature already, but he most likely doesn't know that some people have signatures turned off and can't see it?

balli
04-23-2008, 12:05 PM
It's probably in his signature already, but he most likely doesn't know that some people have signatures turned off and can't see it?

I can see his sig fine, but when he made the thread there were no pictures in it. All that was in his sig at that point was one of these emoticon bitches- :flag:

Maybe he made the thread asking for help and then several hours later removed the flag dude and put in those pictures he has now. Maybe he wants somebody to make those [pics] bigger. Maybe he should actually show what he wants done in an actual post- beyond the four hyphons. I'd have been happy to do it, but so far this kook's thread has made absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

duncan228
04-23-2008, 12:09 PM
:lol S/he's a kid. As soon as s/he settles on a sig maybe that will help.

ancestron
04-23-2008, 02:22 PM
misdirected hostility forum

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 09:43 PM
:lol S/he's a kid. As soon as s/he settles on a sig maybe that will help.Oh and that makes me immature? Hell there's 14 year olds that act way more mature than you guys are acting.

When i posted the thread, i had a signature that was small. I don't want anything smaller as i got a new signature.

You guys don't have to be complete assholes about it.

duncan228
04-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Oh and that makes me immature? Hell there's 14 year olds that act way more mature than you guys are acting.

When i posted the thread, i had a signature that was small. I don't want anything smaller as i got a new signature.

You guys don't have to be complete assholes about it.

Hey, I was helping. Don't flare at me.
I only pointed out that you were a kid so people would go easier on you.
Chill.

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 09:45 PM
I can see his sig fine, but when he made the thread there were no pictures in it. All that was in his sig at that point was one of these emoticon bitches- :flag:

Maybe he made the thread asking for help and then several hours later removed the flag dude and put in those pictures he has now. Maybe he wants somebody to make those [pics] bigger. Maybe he should actually show what he wants done in an actual post- beyond the four hyphons. I'd have been happy to do it, but so far this kook's thread has made absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.No not those pics at all. It was:

So if anyone feels like doing it still, please do.

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey, I was helping. Don't flare at me.
I only pointed out that you were a kid so people would go easier on you.
Chill.No i won't chill. You act like i'm a kid and i don't know anything. When i posted the thread, i did post this:

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Dude. All I've been trying to do is help you! Seriously. Give me some clue as to what the fuck you want and I'll do my best to help you with it. So far all you've done is say make "this" bigger, but you still haven't said or shown what "this" is supposed to be. Even in your latest post ^ all you shown is a couple of hyphons. Jesus fucking christ. All I've been trying to do is figure out what you want so I can help, but you've been utterly clueless about it this whole time. Get your fucking hapless thread together and I'll respond to it in a reasonable way.

QFFT!

I wasn't "ruining" your thread for no reason. So far I'm the only person who's even bothered to try and figure out what you need. Sorry for even trying I guess. Like I said, I was trying to understand what you wanted made bigger so I could do it for you. I still don't have a clue. Those pictures in your sig weren't there when you first made the thread, but they are now. Is that what you want made bigger? Please man, give me some real and rational clue as to what the fuck is going on, instead of just bitching about my inability to help.Your a complete fucking prick.

duncan228
04-23-2008, 09:55 PM
No i won't chill. You act like i'm a kid and i don't know anything. When i posted the thread, i did post this:

I didn't say you don't know anything.

Your sig was the Spurs flag ballijuana quoted when you started the thread.
Your sig changed a bunch of times last night in the game blog. It changed in this thread everytime you changed it. ballijuana wanted to help you but he didn't know what you wanted. Then you posted the blank one. That's when I said it might be easier to help when you'd made a choice.

Once you settled on a sig, or didn't want help anymore, you could have said so. He was trying to help.

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 09:59 PM
I didn't say you don't know anything.

Your sig was the Spurs flag ballijuana quoted when you started the thread.
Your sig changed a bunch of times last night in the game blog. It changed in this thread everytime you changed it. ballijuana wanted to help you but he didn't know what you wanted. Then you posted the blank one. That's when I said it might be easier to help when you'd made a choice.

Once you settled on a sig, or didn't want help anymore, you could have said so. He was trying to help.Well i posted the image, so he will help like you say he wanted to. But he didn't.

"This", oh yea that's helpful...that was his first reply in this thread. He could have at least explained better.

And i know that it changes if i change it......:lol

duncan, just quit bickering at me, you get annoying. Honestly, you we're all cool but i found this thread, and figured out that there's a whole different side to you. But whatever. :depressed :rolleyes

duncan228
04-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Not bickering, just answering. You quoted me tonight, I answered.

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 10:05 PM
Not bickering, just answering. You quoted me tonight, I answered.Now you just sound like Lucas. :lol

balli
04-23-2008, 11:00 PM
When i posted the thread, i did post this:
No. You didn't. Today at 7:47 pm you edited it in. Tonight is the first time anyone in this thread has ever seen that banner.

Your a complete fucking prick.
No. I'm not.

Elraptor
04-23-2008, 11:03 PM
No. You didn't. Today at 7:47 pm you edited it in. Tonight is the first time anyone in this thread has ever seen that banner.

No. I'm not.Yes you are.

At the beginning when i made the thread, for a few hours i had it in my sig and the pick was shown. Which that isn't the point now, is it? Nope. Cause now you can see it, so quit complaining. You said you wanted to help and would do it if you could see the pic...there it is ;) :lol

balli
04-24-2008, 02:10 AM
At the beginning when i made the thread, for a few hours i had it in my sig and the pick was shown.
That is not true. You are lying. You created this thread at 6:10pm. I looked at it very soon after. At 6:41, exactly 31 minutes later I made the very next post. All that was in your sig or message at that point was one of these- :flag: Then it was your spurs team pic and a picture of a muppet. You have not posted that banner or had it in your sig for more than 5 minutes until tonight at 7:45 pm when you first managed to post it.

Which that isn't the point now, is it? Nope. Cause now you can see it, so quit complaining. You said you wanted to help and would do it if you could see the pic...there it is ;) :lol

I just got a brand new edition of Photoshop CS3 extended. Yup, I could do that for you in about two seconds and in fact I tried to understand you so I could do so with my best efforts. Unfortuantely you fucked up, then you tripped out on me, blamed me for not helping you and then lied about fucking up in the first place. You called me a "complete fucking prick", AND a "complete fucking asshole". You accused me of trying to ruin your thread, told me to help you or stop posting in it & you never, until 7:45 pm tonight, a full 25 hours and 35 minutes after your first post, made anything clear as to what exactly the fuck it was you wanted me or anyone else to be doing in the first place.

I'd still do it now if didn't think you were lying and acting like an unintelligent, crying, spoiled brat. I promise you, all I really was trying to do was understand so I could've helped you. Seriously, I just wanted to help!!! Too bad huh? Cause now, you know what kid? You can go fuck yourself!

P.S.
"This", oh yea that's helpful...that was his first reply in this thread. He could have at least explained better.

Again, immediately following the creation of this thread, your sig was this- :flag:

And I'm sorry I didn't "explain better" to you, and that you subsequently didn't understand a clever joke/question that it took a drunk person 1 minute to figure out. Doesn't it suck when people don't explain things?

Elraptor
04-24-2008, 09:40 AM
That is not true. You are lying. You created this thread at 6:10pm. I looked at it very soon after. At 6:41, exactly 31 minutes later I made the very next post. All that was in your sig or message at that point was one of these- :flag: Then it was your spurs team pic and a picture of a muppet. You have not posted that banner or had it in your sig for more than 5 minutes until tonight at 7:45 pm when you first managed to post it.

I just got a brand new edition of Photoshop CS3 extended. Yup, I could do that for you in about two seconds and in fact I tried to understand you so I could do so with my best efforts. Unfortuantely you fucked up, then you tripped out on me, blamed me for not helping you and then lied about fucking up in the first place. You called me a "complete fucking prick", AND a "complete fucking asshole". You accused me of trying to ruin your thread, told me to help you or stop posting in it & you never, until 7:45 pm tonight, a full 25 hours and 35 minutes after your first post, made anything clear as to what exactly the fuck it was you wanted me or anyone else to be doing in the first place.

I'd still do it now if didn't think you were lying and acting like an unintelligent, crying, spoiled brat. I promise you, all I really was trying to do was understand so I could've helped you. Seriously, I just wanted to help!!! Too bad huh? Cause now, you know what kid? You can go fuck yourself!

P.S.

Again, immediately following the creation of this thread, your sig was this- :flag:

And I'm sorry I didn't "explain better" to you, and that you subsequently didn't understand a clever joke/question that it took a drunk person 1 minute to figure out. Doesn't it suck when people don't explain things?Quit using the word "Kid". I mean, really, i can handle my own self for sure. You think you won because i'm a kid. Fuck no and fuck you. Back to you. :nope

Your a little shit head is what you are. You weren't going to help, and of course now your not going to help. I'm not stupid, i know you weren't going to help. So quit trying to say you we're and act all nice and act like you have the best photoshop and shit. :flipoff

Well the pics there now, so stfu. All you do is run your mouth. :blah :blah :blah :rolleyes :nope

You said "This", wow....wow wow wow..

balli
04-24-2008, 10:25 AM
You got a lot of growing up to do kid.

I hope nobody else tries to help this little motherfucker. Seriously, don't do it for him.

Supreme_Being
04-24-2008, 11:06 AM
roflrofl....this is just hilarious. NOBODY, yes, NOBODY calls Duncan228 annoying. Anyone who has beef with her has to go through me. Capiche?

balli
04-24-2008, 11:21 AM
That's what I found funny too. If Duncan228 is taking time out from classy debates in Spurs threads to post something to you in The Club, it might be a good idea to listen to what she has to say.

Thanks BTW Duncan228 for trying.

Steve_Javie
04-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Technical foul on the kid for changing sigs too much and then getting angry when no one could see what it was. One more and you're outta here!

balli
04-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Made my day right there. ^

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/ballijuana/elfaggo.jpg

Kori Ellis
04-24-2008, 01:56 PM
When this thread was first posted, he originally just had a little flag and this thread made no sense at all.

duncan228
04-24-2008, 02:30 PM
roflrofl....this is just hilarious. NOBODY, yes, NOBODY calls Duncan228 annoying. Anyone who has beef with her has to go through me. Capiche?

:lol Thanks. Nice to know you've got my back.

That's what I found funny too. If Duncan228 is taking time out from classy debates in Spurs threads to post something to you in The Club, it might be a good idea to listen to what she has to say.

Thanks BTW Duncan228 for trying.

No problem. Thanks for the kind words.

The collector
04-24-2008, 02:32 PM
At least this topic is not locked so others can learn form it. Besides everyone knows if you was a banner or sig you have to go trough Brutails first!

Elraptor
04-24-2008, 10:08 PM
I apollogize to everyone. Made a big mistake. We can put all this behind.

mouse
04-24-2008, 10:52 PM
I apollogize to everyone. Made a big mistake. We can put all this behind.

Only if you can say these magic words.........................

Meka Leka Hi Like a Hiney Hole. ...

etWz1F3lZlM